Day 7 of NoFap

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Not much changed except that I feel a lot calmer and at peace. Same guy I just feel less empty (duh).

No desire to jack off despite getting daily boners. It’s about mindset. Jacking off is no different than drinking alcohol. Once you realize that there are no long term benefits you quit for good (despite the fact that these activities make you feel good). I quit for life (unless it’s something like foreplay).

• +1
Reactions: EllenJoy, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5048 and 3 others
No desire to jack off despite getting daily boners.
When I went on nofap I was surprised by this.

I realized that a lot of my desire to jack it was boredom, and then habit.

Whenever I had nothing to do and I was alone I would subconciousnely grab at my dick and force an erection, even if I wasn't aroused and have unsatisfying orgasms to pass the time.

Quitting masturbation isn't too hard, it's only difficult if you make it hard for yourself.

I am on day 13 now.

• +1
Reactions: EllenJoy, Deleted member 6128, chadison and 2 others

Whenever I had nothing to do and I was alone I would subconciousnely grab at my dick and force an erection, even if I wasn't aroused and have unsatisfying orgasms to pass the time.

Quitting masturbation isn't too hard, it's only difficult if you make it hard for yourself.

I am on day 13 now.
Good job. I think at one point I will stop counting days because it’s kind of pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and volcelfatcel
Good job. I think at one point I will stop counting days because it’s kind of pointless.
You're right--it's a lifestyle change, not a challenge or anything like that.

Something weird is that as early as 10 days of nofap, I started feeling this sense of omnipotence.

This feeling of infinite potential, like everything in the world and everything I could possibly desire was attainable.

It was only for a brief moment, but I remember it so vividly.

This sensation of infinite potential laid out before me.

In that moment I knew I could honestly do anything, and be anything.

This probably wasn't due to nofap, but it's something interesting which happened to me nonetheless.

Do you ever get feelings like you've ascended beyond the mortal plain, like your life is suddenly in quantifiable and you're the god of your own reality--completely in control?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
You're right--it's a lifestyle change, not a challenge or anything like that.

Something weird is that as early as 10 days of nofap, I started feeling this sense of omnipotence.

This feeling of infinite potential, like everything in the world and everything I could possibly desire was attainable.

It was only for a brief moment, but I remember it so vividly.

This sensation of infinite potential laid out before me.

In that moment I knew I could honestly do anything, and be anything.

This probably wasn't due to nofap, but it's something interesting which happened to me nonetheless.

Do you ever get feelings like you've ascended beyonf the mortal plain, like your life in inquantifiable and you're the god of your own reality--completely in control?
Yeah it’s crazy but I’ve experienced that too. I’m buying my first car tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
Yeah it’s crazy but I’ve experienced that too. I’m buying my first car tomorrow.
Your first car? That's a big milestone, congratulations.

What car are you getting?

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123 and .*my*.
Just commenting to affirm everything y'all have said is accurate, I went through this last year. I probably cum once a wk, but ideally every other week is probably healthiest for the young male body from what I've experienced. Two week NoFap cycles make you feel insanely good

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and curryboy123

I am on day 13 now.

This. I relapsed today because its the weekend and I don't have anything to do as on the weekdays I'm busy with school. I got bored and relapsed

• +1
Reactions: .*my*., curryboy123 and Selinity
This. I relapsed today because its the weekend and I don't have anything to do as on the weekdays I'm busy with school. I got bored and relapsed
Don't sorry about it. Now that you've identified your mistake you can combat it next time around.

Try and keep yourself busy.

If you get a hobby or find something time consuming to do instead of relapsing then you will experience the real benefits of nofap.

Think of how that moment boredom could have bettered yourself.

Stay on your grind,

praying for your ascension 🙏

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and curryboy123
Don't sorry about it. Now that you've identified your mistake you can combat it next time around.

Try and keep yourself busy.

If you get a hobby or find something time consuming to do instead of relapsing then you will experience the real benefits of nofap.

Think of how that moment boredom could have bettered yourself.

Stay on your grind,

praying for your ascension 🙏
Thanks man

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123
good job bro. i was on day 29, but relapsed and have been in the chaser. keep it up man proud of you

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and EllenJoy