Day trading stocks is the biggest cope I've seen

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
If fucking hedge funds which are filled with 160 IQ autists who literally dedicate their entire life towards trading stocks struggle to even make a 7% return on their investments, what makes you think (an amateur day trader) can even remotely do better or even just as good as High IQ hedge fund managers who dedicate their entire life to investing? "muh but im smarter than them" no your not. To think you can even compete with them in the stock market is just stupid.

an amateur day trader trying to outsmart a hedge fund is like a truecel trying to compete with a GigaChad for a stacy "just read books about day trading theory" :lul:

so anyway yeah if your gonna invest in stocks remember that time in the market beats timing the market so dont even try to think you can fucking outsmart a fucking hedge fund and risk/gamble your life savings that you will probably lose because you dont even remotely know what the fuck your doing, and if you have a high enough IQ to where you can actually legitimately outsmart a hedge fund then you might as well work for the hedge fund at that point.

"just buy the dip theory"
How to Buy The Dip in 2020 - The smart trader's guide - Paybis Blog

:lul::lul::lul: JFL at day traders

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Moggie, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 16 others
i always been saying this despite never trading in my life. i thought this wouldve been obvious

but i always here copers say otherwise

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Daniel Plainview, thereallegend and 4 others
legit , 99% of day traders lose in long term

While I agree that the number of people who can consistently turn a profit day trading is very slim, hedge funds have billions of dollars worth of their client's money under management , so you can't really compare that to a day trader working with 10000x less than that. The hedge fund will have to use different strategies and be much more risk-averse than the day trader.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and ascension
While I agree that the number of people who can consistently turn a profit day trading is very slim, hedge funds have billions of dollars worth of their client's money under management , so you can't really compare that to a day trader working with 10000x less than that. The hedge fund will have to use different strategies and be much more risk-averse than the day trader.

Day trading is solely reserved for people with top 1% IQ. Its extremely technical and risky if you dont know what your doing and dont already have years of experience and investment knowledge and lots of money to burn and risk.

and dont forget when you day trade your also competing with other professional day traders too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, PrinceLuenLeoncur, thereallegend and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19499 and 3 others
Average user here thinks they are light yagami:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, RAMU KAKA, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
some daytraders do this every single day. A lot more that that, in fact.
But I agree in general. 95% won't make it

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Just buy and hold. Stock market always goes up in the long term.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Just buy and hold. Stock market always goes up in the long term.
usually... of course you might have a recession that ends up lasting for decades but those happen very rarely, the last recession that lasted that long was back in 1929

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, ezio6, johncruz12345 and 2 others
usually... of course you might have a recession that ends up lasting for decades but those happen very rarely, the last recession that lasted that long was back in 1929
29 only lasted for like 8 years. Not decades.

We live in an economy where technology is constantly getting better. The gdp and stock market is going to continue to be pushed up no matter how incompetent the government policy is (unless they try to stifle innovation).

People should be buying strong and stable stuff and make their money through dividends. Some banks and other stable stocks provide like a 5-10% for their investors.

Just regularly invest a portion of your income into good stocks for like ten, twenty years and you'll be rich.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 13787 and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫

We live in an economy where technology is constantly getting better. The gdp and stock market is going to continue to be pushed up no matter how incompetent the government policy is (unless they try to stifle innovation).

People should be buying strong and stable stuff and make their money through dividends. Some banks and other stable stocks provide like a 5-10% for their investors.

Just regularly invest a portion of your income into good stocks for like ten, twenty years and you'll be rich.
the average person should be doing this, obviously a high income can help with this, if your making 10k a year working as a part time janitor then investing in the stock market wont do shit (y)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Deleted member 17791
the average person should be doing this, obviously a high income can help with this, if your making 10k a year working as a part time janitor then investing in the stock market wont do shit (y)
I agree

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
keep coping

Attachments

• IMG-2950.jpg
    IMG-2950.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and ascension
Hedge funds are wrong all the time, it's just luck (except from arbitrage)

Day trading is solely reserved for people with top 1% IQ. Its extremely technical and risky if you dont know what your doing and dont already have years of experience and investment knowledge and lots of money to burn and risk.

and dont forget when you day trade your also competing with other professional day traders too.
You' re overestimating what 99th percentile means (it is low). Professional careers like lawyer doctor are way higher require way more than 99th percentile performance. 130 iq is only ~1/100 and 145 iq is only 1/1000.
99th percentile is high on things that cap off like SAT scores, 99th percentile is maximum.

Last edited:
You overestimating what 99th percentile means (it is low). Professional careers like lawyer doctor are way higher require way more than 99th percentile performance. 130 iq is only ~1/100 and 145 iq is only 1/1000.
99th percentile is high on things that cap off like SAT scores, 99th percentile is maximum.
99th percentile is insanely low for this kind of sample. being "99th percentile" at something you can actively improve at and "improve your percentile" is achievable for 90% of people

Dow Jones went 90% down and it only got back to its previous ATH in the 50s

Nowadays, we have the environment for a crash that we did not have 6-7 years ago, just look at crypto. It had a 3T market cap without any real-life use whatsoever, an absolute bubble.

But like you said, that doesn't mean you shouldn't invest in stocks. no one knows for sure if a big crash is actually happening, unlike some people that watch turbomanlet graham stephan that sold all their index funds because they think that the mother of all crashes is coming!!!

But like you said, that doesn't mean you shouldn't invest in stocks
I never said that you shouldn't invest in stocks, Im talking about day traders

Dow Jones went 90% down and it only got back to its previous ATH in the 50s

Nowadays, we have the environment for a crash that we did not have 6-7 years ago, just look at crypto. It had a 3T market cap without any real-life use whatsoever, an absolute bubble.

But like you said, that doesn't mean you shouldn't invest in stocks. no one knows for sure if a big crash is actually happening, unlike some people that watch turbomanlet graham stephan that sold all their index funds because they think that the mother of all crashes is coming!!!
and dont even forget your not just competing with top tier Hedge funds but your also competing with professional day traders, Super computers and artificial intelligence. at this point buy and hold strategy although its not going to get you rich very quickly it is probably the best long term strategy.

I never said that you shouldn't invest in stocks, Im talking about day traders

and dont even forget your not just competing with top tier Hedge funds but your also competing with professional day traders, Super computers and artificial intelligence. at this point buy and hold strategy although its not going to get you rich very quickly it is probably the best long term strategy.
Yeah, and I don't even feel bad for the ppl that lose money on it considering how stupid it is. Same thing as affiliate marketing, dropshipping, or Amazon FBA, just a small percentage gain money (besides the gurus that make the big bags lol)

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
Yeah, and I don't even feel bad for the ppl that lose money on it considering how stupid it is. Same thing as affiliate marketing, dropshipping, or Amazon FBA, just a small percentage gain money (besides the gurus that make the big bags lol)
the Hedge funds make their money off of the idiots who dont know what their doing. Remember that when you buy a stock that stock is coming from someone that is selling it, and when you sell a stock that stock is going to someone that is buying it. Day trading is based off the greater fool theory and in order to make money you have to find someone who is more stupid than you or gullible enough to buy/sell the stock.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
The point of hedge funds being outperformed by sp500 is that hedge fund fees are too high for what is just a diversified portfolio of stocks that will follow the direction of the s&p500. and Warren buffet said he would easily make way more than his 20% avg return if he was working with low volume.
None of it applies to singular people with less then 8 figures

The point of hedge funds being outperformed by sp500 is that hedge fund fees are too high for what is just a diversified portfolio of stocks that will follow the direction of the s&p500. and Warren buffet said he would easily make way more than his 20% avg return if he was working with low volume.
None of it applies to singular people with less then 8 figures
yes but you also have to be very intelligent or at least you have to be experienced

"muh just buy the dip bro"
Soy Brain | Soy Boy | Know Your Meme
Pin en Wojaks

"Use candlestick patterns to determine possible price fluctuations based on past patterns"
How to draw our own chad character like many people here do? : chadmemes
Dead meme

Extremely low IQ thread, probably made by a Christian fundamentalist idiot. Most of the money being made in America right now is being made in day trading. It damn sure isn't being made by working a job or owning a business.

Extremely low IQ thread, probably made by a Christian fundamentalist idiot. Most of the money being made in America right now is being made in day trading. It damn sure isn't being made by working a job or owning a business.
JFL what a fucking idiot retard

Microsoft is at $2.26 trillion. Google is at $1.93 trillion. Amazon is $1.76 trillion. Facebook is at $1.08 trillion. There are four companies over half a trillion. Tesla, Taiwan Semiconductor, Berkshire Hathaway and Nvidia. US GDP in 2018 was $20.6 trillion and now it is $22.7 trillion.

most of the money being made is being made by the few giant companies and all the small business owners are struggling to make Ramen Profitability. Day traders can probably make a few hundred thousand or sometimes if they get really lucky a few million but those are top 0.001% the overwhelming majority of day traders fail

JFL what a fucking idiot retard

Microsoft is at $2.26 trillion. Google is at $1.93 trillion. Amazon is $1.76 trillion. Facebook is at $1.08 trillion. There are four companies over half a trillion. Tesla, Taiwan Semiconductor, Berkshire Hathaway and Nvidia. US GDP in 2018 was $20.6 trillion and now it is $22.7 trillion.

Yeah... and you do realize this is because of stocks, right?

Holy shit, wait a second, are you actually telling me that you believed, even for a split second, that those companies had a vault somewhere with trillions of dollars in it? And that they earned this money from selling dense physical shit?

Oh my God, somebody please tell me where this little shit lives so I can beat the shit out of her. I am so mad right now, I am shaking. I am sweating. I'm not going to be able to get a good night's sleep tonight if I don't curb stomp this malignant bitch.

most of the money being made is being made by the few giant companies and all the small business owners are struggling to make Ramen Profitability. Day traders can probably make a few hundred thousand or sometimes if they get really lucky a few million but those are top 0.001% the overwhelming majority of day traders fail

Yeah because small businesses don't have stocks. They're trying to make money by exchanging heavy physical shit for cash. Most poorly thought out, dalit business model ever concocted.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Yeah... and you do realize this is because of stocks, right?

Holy shit, wait a second, are you actually telling me that you believed, even for a split second, that those companies had a vault somewhere with trillions of dollars in it? And that they earned this money from selling dense physical shit?

Oh my God, somebody please tell me where this little shit lives so I can beat the shit out of her. I am so mad right now, I am shaking. I am sweating. I'm not going to be able to get a good night's sleep tonight if I don't twist this retard's cranial vault off of their shoulders.
those stocks make the rich people richer. Who owns the stocks? the rich people. when the middle class people buy those stocks it just increases the value of the stocks or those rich people who own the majority of the business issue shares that make them richer, the people who dont own the majority of the company do not have a say over what goes around in the business.

Yeah because small businesses don't have stocks. They're trying to make money by exchanging heavy physical shit for cash. Most poorly thought out, dalit business model ever concocted.
and rich people have a lot more money to start with. stop coping with "muh compound interest" if you make a 7% return on 40k that's not even enough money to retire on but if your making a 7% return on 100 billion then that's a insane amount of money

the average guy who have his 401k retirement account with 60,000$ in it saved up after years of working is going to get his money parted from him via "invisible taxes" known as inflation. Monetary and fiscal policy along with financial reserve banking and government sanctions only make it so that the rich can get richer and the poor get poorer. I dont get how the fuck you aren't understanding what im saying. when you own the company, you can use savvy strats such as tax deductions and tax credits which allow you to keep your money but when you own a stock and your in a high tax bracket your paying 30% of your profits in taxes, while the rich people who utilize these tax loopholes pay no taxes at all, allowing them to keep their money.

a stock does not allow you to do this :lul:
the borrowing of money is how they get the money in the first place. If you make 100,000,000$ in income you have to pay 37% of that in taxes. If you borrow 100,000,000$ you pay 0% in taxes. You are getting screwed over in six fucking ways.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
those stocks make the rich people richer. Who owns the stocks? the rich people.

No, those stocks made anyone who owns them richer. You can own Tesla stock. Go buy some and see what happens.

Millions of Americans are made richer every week day through stocks.

when the middle class people buy those stocks it just increases the value of the stocks or those rich people who own the majority of the business issue shares that make them richer, the people who dont own the majority of the company do not have a say over what goes around in the business.

Why do you want a say in anything? Just make your easy money and smile you control freak subhuman.

and rich people have a lot more money to start with. stop coping with "muh compound interest" if you make a 7% return on 40k that's not even enough money to retire on but if your making a 7% return on 100 billion then that's a insane amount of money

Who said anything about retirement? Lazy ass subhuman, just take your free, effortless money and be happy. Invest it if you want more.

the average guy who have his 401k retirement account with 60,000$ in it saved up after years of working is going to get his money parted from him via "invisible taxes" known as inflation. Monetary and fiscal policy along with financial reserve banking and government sanctions only make it so that the rich can get richer and the poor get poorer.

No shit. Don't blame the stock market for that, blame your own idiotic selves for voting for Democrats who devalued the currency to pay for Social Security, Medicaid, equality, and the rest of the Democrat voting platform.

I dont get how the fuck you aren't understanding what im saying. when you own the company, you can use savvy strats such as tax deductions and tax credits which allow you to keep your money but when you own a stock and your in a high tax bracket your paying 30% of your profits in taxes, while the rich people who utilize these tax loopholes pay no taxes at all, allowing them to keep their money.

Cool. Now stop voting for Democrats and watch that change overnight.
If idiot Americans are going to vote for Democrats and Conservacucks, they deserve the pain they inflicted upon themselves. Also the vast majority of Americans use tax deductions.

a stock does not allow you to do this :lul:
the borrowing of money is how they get the money in the first place. If you make 100,000,000$ in income you have to pay 37% of that in taxes. If you borrow 100,000,000$ you pay 0% in taxes. You are getting screwed over in six fucking ways.

Cool. Stop voting for Democrats and Conservacucks and maybe that will change.

Last edited:
If fucking hedge funds which are filled with 160 IQ autists who literally dedicate their entire life towards trading stocks struggle to even make a 7% return on their investments, what makes you think (an amateur day trader) can even remotely do better or even just as good as High IQ hedge fund managers who dedicate their entire life to investing? "muh but im smarter than them" no your not. To think you can even compete with them in the stock market is just stupid.

an amateur day trader trying to outsmart a hedge fund is like a truecel trying to compete with a GigaChad for a stacy "just read books about day trading theory" :lul:

so anyway yeah if your gonna invest in stocks remember that time in the market beats timing the market so dont even try to think you can fucking outsmart a fucking hedge fund and risk/gamble your life savings that you will probably lose because you dont even remotely know what the fuck your doing, and if you have a high enough IQ to where you can actually legitimately outsmart a hedge fund then you might as well work for the hedge fund at that point.

"just buy the dip theory"
How to Buy The Dip in 2020 - The smart trader's guide - Paybis Blog's guide - Paybis Blog

:lul::lul::lul: JFL at day traders
Dis nigga clearly doesn't make any robux or bobux anyways nigga u are ugly ass shit stop laughing

No, those stocks made anyone who owns them richer. You can own Tesla stock. Go buy some and see what happens.

Millions of Americans are made richer every week day through stocks.

Why do you want a say in anything? Just make your money and smile you control freak subhuman.

Who said anything about retirement? Lazy ass subhuman, just take your free, effortless money and be happy.

No shit. Don't blame the stock market for that, blame your own idiotic selves for voting for Democrats who devalued the currency to pay for Social Security, Medicaid, equality, and the rest of the Democrat voting platform.

Cool. Now stop voting for Democrats and watch that change overnight.
If idiot Americans are going to vote for Democrats and Conservacucks, they deserve the pain they inflicted upon themselves. Also the vast majority of Americans use tax deductions.

Cool. Stop voting for Democrats and Conservacucks and maybe that will change.
Im done with arguing with a retard like you

"muh vote:feelsgood:"
"muh lazy:feelswah:"
"muh just be happy with what you get :soy:"
"Muh your a control freak:soy:"

dont even get me started on fucking politics bro :ROFLMAO:

Dis nigga clearly doesn't make any robux or bobux anyways nigga u are ugly ass shit stop laughing
its just cope bro. Everything is cope

Im done with arguing with a cheesecake like you

"muh teeth" :feelswhy:
"muh saliva :feelswah:"
"muh i can't survive your stomach acids:soy:"
"Muh you gots to defecate and can't hold it forever:soy:"

dont even get me started on fucking toilets bro :ROFLMAO:

^ This nigga arguing with his cake about why he can have it and eat it too.

its just cope bro. Everything is cope
Bro wtf no it's not nothing is cope i seen niggas uglier then u get genuine pussy ND that's crazy that nigga is probably blue pilled nigga and u make fun of that shit crazy

Bro wtf no it's not nothing is cope i seen niggas uglier then u get genuine pussy ND that's crazy that nigga is probably blue pilled nigga and u make fun of that shit crazy
in 20 trillion years the entire universe is gonna collapse ok everything is cope

is elon musk a day trader? is bill gates a professional day trader? is warren buffet day trading stocks? is jeff bezos day trading his amazon shares?

you have no understanding of what your talking about

is elon musk a day trader? is bill gates a professional day trader? is warren buffet day trading stocks? is jeff bezos day trading his amazon shares?

you have no understanding of what your talking about

Yes to all. What the fuck were you thinking you clown? :lul::lul::lul:

Hedge funds are on a different playing field than the retail trader as they are managing billions of dollars so day trader strategies would not work in hedge funds their actions will move the price too much with such large orders.
It is very difficult to make consistent profits day trading like with online poker vast majority will lose a lot of money because they have poor risk management (don't have a set of thought out conditions, exit too soon, don't exit when trade changes direction, use too much leverage, don't do any paper trading first ext.) but definitely not impossible the best way is probably by programming your own trading bot that you have tested in many market conditions and not letting anyone else have access to it.

The only thing is the tax is high for short term investing if you make just over 41,000 in under a year it’s 22 percent tax jfl short term capital gains tax is brutal