dbdr is finally losing it (JUMPSCARE) [EARRAPE WARNING]

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
He did the throaty voice for his bits before but now it seems to kick in completely unprompted, it's honestly so bad that I just had to clip it:

And he did that AGAIN in his yesterday's video, it's legit getting scary. He goes on like normal afterwards and doesn't even bother fixing his levels in edits, the audio just ends up quiet for a few seconds to compensate, JFL:

It could be his rap persona leaking but I think it's just how defeated people end up sounding to others, you lose your natural verbal cadence, you become completely feral.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Pierrot and BrahminBoss
when i dont sleep i have this,

Dbdr is a Fakecel, notice how he never whines about being virgin, because he isn't. Dbdr should stop whining, his life is better than most males.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, borntosuffer, Sprinkles and 1 other person
He did the throaty voice for his bits before but now it seems to kick in completely unprompted, it's honestly so bad that I just had to clip it:
View attachment 2864312

And he did that AGAIN in his yesterday's video, it's legit getting scary. He goes on like normal afterwards and doesn't even bother fixing his levels in edits, the audio just ends up quiet for a few seconds to compensate, JFL:
View attachment 2864314

It could be his rap persona leaking but I think it's just how defeated people end up sounding to others, you lose your natural verbal cadence, you become completely feral.

His mental breakdowns are legit hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: thatrandomteen
Bro thinks he’s Lego Batman 2 or some shit, nah dbdr done gone crazy fr

View attachment 2864312

View attachment 2864314

meh just larping since that’s what their users want him to be . A sad virgin , wich he isnt

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Pikabro
he’s doing it to be entertaining you dumb fuck

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I don't give a single fuck about that ginger