Reactions: Sprinkles
there wont be. a ww3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and thenewhebbe
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and thenewhebbe
Wishful thinking wont save you, you will fight for Taiwan and Israel whether you like it or not.
incel fantasy , israel already own the world lol at them making ww3

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
For every world war, there's a race war.

Race war 2036

incel fantasy , israel already own the world lol at them making ww3
You seem to understand nothing. Yes Israel already controls the world, but there is an urgent need for depopulating the earth before the onset of AI replacement so there wont be any major societal turmoils and upheavals. Its all I can tell you, basically humans soon will become redundant, thats all. Also you underestimate the Jews, common mistake.

You seem to understand nothing. Yes Israel already controls the world, but there is an urgent need for depopulating the earth before the onset of AI replacement so there wont be any major societal turmoils and upheavals. Its all I can tell you, basically humans soon will become redundant, thats all. Also you underestimate the Jews, common mistake.
war does nothing about depopulating,imaigne havinr ur entire acc resolve around occult and being ushc low iq faggot to think thy will make wars and not just genocide faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and Deleted member 32285
war does nothing about depopulating,imaigne havinr ur entire acc resolve around occult and being ushc low iq faggot to think thy will make wars and not just genocide faggots
Low IQ radiates from you my friend. Do you know what nuclear weapons are? Yes I forgot to mention that this war will be nuclear.

Low IQ radiates from you my friend. Do you know what nuclear weapons are? Yes I forgot to mention that this war will be nuclear.
how cna low iq radiate from me lool :D its ltierlly the opposite , yes nuclear weapons iwll be used hence i said gneocide , nobody will start a world war , fagotism will lower fertilization and there will be bombing toward rabbit ethnicmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
You seem to underestimate the power of a conventional cold war warhead's potency. Cold war and modern warheads are much stronger than those thrown on Japan in WW2. If for example 50 cold war warheads get detonated anywhere on earth there will not be only depopulation, eventual change of earths climate and traveling radiation particles that end up in atmosphere will cause more than 50% of population to die, both from direct consequences (explosion, radiation) and indirect consequences (nuclear winter + water and food sources contamination). Now why the fuck would they want to kill so much of cheap workforce + leave the earth contaminated for years to come? You think rich people can make money without cheap workforce which is made of lower and even middle class? Think again

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe and Deleted member 25534
You seem to underestimate the power of a conventional cold war warhead's potency. Cold war and modern warheads are much stronger than those thrown on Japan in WW2. If for example 50 cold war warheads get detonated anywhere on earth there will not be only depopulation, eventual change of earths climate and traveling radiation particles that end up in atmosphere will cause more than 50% of population to die, both from direct consequences (explosion, radiation) and indirect consequences (nuclear winter + water and food sources contamination). Now why the fuck would they want to kill so much of cheap workforce + leave the earth contaminated for years to come? You think rich people can make money without cheap workforce which is made of lower and even middle class? Think again
rapid development of AI (in reality it is much more developed that it is told in public) will make humans completelly obsolate from elites perspective.