Debate: Looking young vs being young

D

dr_looksmax

Iron
Here I pose a hypothetical to you- let’s assume we have a 5’10-6’0 white HTN guy

Which guy has a better shot at getting prime HTB uni age girls 18-22

Guy 1: age:28 but looks 22

Guy2: age:22 but looks 28

I feel like most people here are gonna jump and say well the guy who looks 22 is better because looks>all but perhaps this situation is not so simple

Guy 2 has a slight looking older failo- but at the same time he may developmentally mog peers in his age group, guy 2 has exposure to prime girls through things like uni, nights out, maybe staying in uni accomodation etc. guy 2 is probably more relatable to uni girls due than guy 1 even if guy 1 looks younger.

Guy 1 May out perform guy 2 random approachint in nightclubs but this will likely only lead to kisses- guy 2 can run social circle game because he’s actually at uni so perhaps has a better chance of LTRing a uni foid.

Some girls specifically looking for older men may go for guy 1 as he youth mogs guys within his age group while still having maturity and probably resource/money Mogging guy 2 and other guys uni girls are exposed to- but I’d argue this effect is counteracted by the fact there’s way more 28 year old guys who want an 18-22 year old girl than there are 18-22 year old girls who want a 28 year old guy- so Mogging hard within your age group is a pre requisite to even stand a chance

Opening the floor for discussion and interested to see your takes on this

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 26859
dnrd

JoinedSep 28, 2023Posts7Reputation2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 4397, arabcelxxx and 6 others
age 28 but looks 22 by far, just larp about your age hard you can even lie and say you are 20-19

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 23391, DelonLover1999 and 4 others
Neither, it’s a trick question.

One won’t be relatable or have any opportunities and the other will be instantly discarded for looking like an old man.

The 28yo has a chance if he’s independently wealthy and can just re-enroll at university for no reason to study a foid-heavy subject but if he’s on the wageslave treadmill he’s fucked.

Biological age matters more than chronological

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Me when I was young. :cry:

IMG 20221221 WA0001

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I’m around the first guys age went on a date with a 32 year old larping as 24, she believed it dumb bich Hahahhaha
Everybody likes younger looking man

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Being older while looking younger makes you even more desirable to women no matter the age. Didn't read btw just replying to the title

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and BrahminBoss
Whoever is better-looking will get the women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and autistic_tendencies
least sophisticated british man

Neither, it’s a trick question.

One won’t be relatable or have any opportunities and the other will be instantly discarded for looking like an old man.

The 28yo has a chance if he’s independently wealthy and can just re-enroll at university for no reason to study a foid-heavy subject but if he’s on the wageslave treadmill he’s fucked.
A little bit pessimistic but you well encapsulated the issues both of them will face and how it’s not a simple answer

Whoever is better-looking will get the women.
In this case both have the same PSL

im probably guy 1 but only because I’m half baked out the oven preemie baby, brutal

im probably guy 1 but only because I’m half baked out the oven preemie baby, brutal
Yes you look young indeed - if you were single would you larp age in order to slay?

Yes you look young indeed - if you were single would you larp age in order to slay?
depends on the situation but especially would in clubs & apps. i feel like I’m at the age where looking younger is actually a halo amongst my own age group, so if I was at a bar with mostly mid-late 20s girls i wouldn’t larp as younger. would be ideal to test it with two hinge/tinder accounts, one with my real age and one larping. i’d imagine the 27 yr old account would have less exposure to uni girls but more matches overall

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I am 28 and lots of people I have met thinked I look in my early 20's. I think is a huge avantage when is coming to dating, you can pretend to be younger and get the younger girls and also say your real age and at 28 ypu are mature enought to date older women if this id your thing.

Here I pose a hypothetical to you- let’s assume we have a 5’10-6’0 white HTN guy

I feel like most people here are gonna jump and say well the guy who looks 22 is better because looks>all but perhaps this situation is not so simple

Guy 2 has a slight looking older failo- but at the same time he may developmentally mog peers in his age group, guy 2 has exposure to prime girls through things like uni, nights out, maybe staying in uni accomodation etc. guy 2 is probably more relatable to uni girls due than guy 1 even if guy 1 looks younger.

Guy 1 May out perform guy 2 random approachint in nightclubs but this will likely only lead to kisses- guy 2 can run social circle game because he’s actually at uni so perhaps has a better chance of LTRing a uni foid.

Some girls specifically looking for older men may go for guy 1 as he youth mogs guys within his age group while still having maturity and probably resource/money Mogging guy 2 and other guys uni girls are exposed to- but I’d argue this effect is counteracted by the fact there’s way more 28 year old guys who want an 18-22 year old girl than there are 18-22 year old girls who want a 28 year old guy- so Mogging hard within your age group is a pre requisite to even stand a chance

I am 28 and lots of people I have met thinked I look in my early 20's. I think is a huge avantage when is coming to dating, you can pretend to be younger and get the younger girls and also say your real age and at 28 ypu are mature enought to date older women if this id your thing.
definitely guy 2. from my experience age matters a ton. for example if you walk near a local school and look at 13-16yo girls, their boyfriends are never age 20+ they are always ugly short bloated boys their age. I mog the shit out of almost all school age guys yet girls that age prefer them over me cause I am too old

definitely guy 2. from my experience age matters a ton. for example if you walk near a local school and look at 13-16yo girls, their boyfriends are never age 20+ they are always ugly short bloated boys their age. I mog the shit out of almost all school age guys yet girls that age prefer them over me cause I am too old
Yes, but dont mention your age, if they foud you are way older than you look is an instant turn off for them, because is a that predator-victim role play in there head.

Cage if u think there is any difference in looks from 22 to 28, women will always choose even a 48 yo chad over 18 yo subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro