debloat

eewrfdsxcds

eewrfdsxcds

Banned
pls give me advices to debloat my face and nose pls and also what supplements i can take for sleep

yeah no such thing as debloating ur nose
thats called rhinoplasty

You need to research by yourself first before asking a question. Anyways, like the dude aboave said you can't debloat your nose.

pls give me advices to debloat my face and nose pls and also what supplements i can take for sleep
Stop eating shit food. Like candy and high prcocessed sodium foods like any bag of chips. That’s the base that will keep you from having an inflamed face. Now to notice the effects after changing your diet is to do a lot of exercise especially what involves a lot cardio like running biking or if u play sports a lot. From there just keep it constant and a habit. Try your best to not relapse on the bad sugary stuff. stick to fruits and water. Also your skin care routine when washing your face, massage it and flush out the lymphatic fluids on your skin by massaging your skin with your fingers or gua sha. Do this every morning. Also the way you sleep affects the look on your face as well. Try sleeping on your back to prevent a more bloated face. But most importantly remember that genetics plays a role in this and there are some people who don’t do any of the advice I give you and have a model like face. But if you do what I told you, you will notice the effects. Just be consistent and give yourself a good two weeks to start noticing it. Don’t fall back as the time will be worth it

Last edited:
1. Drink more water
2. Increase potassium intake
3. Avoid sugar

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Stop eating shit food.