Decent canthoplasty surgeons?

D

Deleted member 20914

Master
The only one I know of that has a good reputation is Dr. Taban, who charges approximately 50 million dollars for his package.

There are a number of surgeons across the first-world that offer canthoplasty but none of them aside from taban have before and after pictures, which is a bit concerning.

There is Dr Daniel Ezra in London, but he has one before and after and it looks like complete shit.

Then I see some no name doctors in Iran turning women into model tier eye areas, wtf.

Please give me recommendations and lifefuel before/afters.

Are these doctors retarded or something? Just take 2 mins to post some before and afters, hell, offer the patients a slight discount if they let you use their pics. This would pay for itself as people would see the good results and demand would increase so the surgeon could raise prices. I cannot believe how incompetent these guys are at basic marketing.

Turkey has a bad reputation for certain procedures, but I am honestly temped to go there for canthoplasty given that they are the impressive results. Or I could go to (((Taban))), but he charges the same amount for revision as the original surgery

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
There is dr. Amiya Prasad in New York. In Turkey, there are dr. Ufuk Askeroglu and dr. Hakan Sirinoglu.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and wannabe prettyboy
There is dr. Amiya Prasad in New York. In Turkey, there are dr. Ufuk Askeroglu and dr. Hakan Sirinoglu.
Thanks, new york? Probably charges 30k for a canthoplasty.

Dr prasad is more expensive then Taban and not as good . So don’t waste your time
I live in ny n already explored this road

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Dr prasad is more expensive then Taban and not as good . So don’t waste your time
Thoughts on Italy?

More expensive than taban? what a fucking joke. 30k for taban is already absurd

Thoughts on Italy?
Italy really seems to live up to the stereotype of 'Italians have an eye for beauty'. There are jaw surgeons, oculoplastic surgeons, etc.. all of which produce excellent results aesthetically speaking. Whereas in other countries they have the attitude of just 'fixing' the problem with total disregard for the aesthetic outcome, especially true for BIMAX.

I wouldn't trust turkey with my eyes, only other person I would trust other than Italian surgeons is Taban, but I would have to sell my kidney for him to snip 1mm of canthal tendon :lul: I'd be less put off if he wasn't in beverly fucking hills, just screams money grab tbh. And apparently he treats his patients as such

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Anchor_Ship
Italy really seems to live up to the stereotype of 'Italians have an eye for beauty'. There are jaw surgeons, oculoplastic surgeons, etc.. all of which produce excellent results aesthetically speaking. Whereas in other countries they have the attitude of just 'fixing' the problem with total disregard for the aesthetic outcome, especially true for BIMAX.

I wouldn't trust turkey with my eyes, only other person I would trust other than Italian surgeons is Taban, but I would have to sell my kidney for him to snip 1mm of canthal tendon :lul: I'd be less put off if he wasn't in beverly fucking hills, just screams money grab tbh. And apparently he treats his patients as such
Have you heard of this guy Dr albano? And you’re right about taban

Have you heard of this guy Dr albano? And you’re right about taban
Yeah I've heard and I'm not trying to get trannymaxxed so no thank you to Dr Albano, I'm going with Bernardini

• JFL
Yeah I've heard and I'm not trying to get trannymaxxed so no thank you to Dr Albano, I'm going with Bernardini
What makes you think he will turn you woman like?

Jew Ezra is a scammer : Rates are way too high for simple blepharoplasties and he doesn't do fat grafts and prefer fillers for tear through.

Jew Ezra is a scammer : Rates are way too high for simple blepharoplasties and he doesn't do fat grafts and prefer fillers for tear through.
I was considering him for canthoplasty but he has 1 fucking before and after and it looks like shit, what is wrong with these people.

• JFL

Attachments

• E6082749-AE5E-4F46-98DC-C9968FEFAFDA.jpeg
    E6082749-AE5E-4F46-98DC-C9968FEFAFDA.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 0
  • A23FA97B-1FF7-4736-B798-446B0FCEDC2D.jpeg
    A23FA97B-1FF7-4736-B798-446B0FCEDC2D.jpeg
    362.8 KB · Views: 0
Cat eyes are ideal ?
Those aren't cat eyes.

Also he does canthopexy not canthoplasty, canthopexy doesn't last forever unlike canthoplasty

Those aren't cat eyes.

Also he does canthopexy not canthoplasty, canthopexy doesn't last forever unlike canthoplasty
Nah dude.

Attachments

• BE75E661-1FC5-4F5A-9CBF-A4D603434099.jpeg
    BE75E661-1FC5-4F5A-9CBF-A4D603434099.jpeg
    202.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 91C819D5-DD36-4C97-B2BB-99B6759AE1AB.jpeg
    91C819D5-DD36-4C97-B2BB-99B6759AE1AB.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 0
  • 64E67163-4FB4-44F6-A9A4-3A87F1D6DBE6.jpeg
    64E67163-4FB4-44F6-A9A4-3A87F1D6DBE6.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick
Nah dude.
Canthopexy is complete cope, not permanent, only looks good on women. Show me a good canthopexy result on a guy, I can find you a shit load of great canthoplasty results

Canthopexy is complete cope, not permanent, only looks good on women. Show me a good canthopexy result on a guy, I can find you a shit load of great canthoplasty results
Show me the pics, also would you say Cantho is needed if you get a custom saddled infra?

I'm also interested in good canthoplasty results on men, please post some if possible.