Decent jaw but too much fat underneath. What do?

SquareChinOrDeath

SquareChinOrDeath

You are as old as your hairline and collagen level
Hey bros I need help here, my jaw is fine everything is on point but I have a MASSIVE failo which I have no idea how to fix.
I have too much fat on the top of my neck underneath my jawline. I am 14% bodyfat max, very fit but I can't understand why my neck gathers so much fat.

Does anyone know a way to burn all of this fat? Do I have to auschwitzmaxx for a couple of weeks or is there any other method? I'm in a middle of LGD4033 cycle with MK677 I don't want to lose gains.
Cut carbs completely with intermittent fasting??

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Germania
How old are you?

@Germania

• +1
Reactions: Germania
B6c

Hey bros I need help here, my jaw is fine everything is on point but I have a MASSIVE failo which I have no idea how to fix.
I have too much fat on the top of my neck underneath my jawline. I am 14% bodyfat max, very fit but I can't understand why my neck gathers so much fat.

Does anyone know a way to burn all of this fat? Do I have to auschwitzmaxx for a couple of weeks or is there any other method? I'm in a middle of LGD4033 cycle with MK677 I don't want to lose gains.
Cut carbs completely with intermittent fasting??
It looks like this?

The solution is lypolisis injections

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
How is your fat distribution otherwise? Are you lean everywhere else (abs showing, lean face, etc?) It might be worth it to try and drop lower and see if that shifts the neck fat. You may even find that as low as 8% is ideal for you. To get lower at this point I would really recommend 48 and 72 hour fasts.
Also how long have you had the neck fat?

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
I think that's what buccal fat reduction (or smth.) is for

Not underneath the chin. But the sides of the jaw.

How is your fat distribution otherwise? Are you lean everywhere else (abs showing, lean face, etc?) It might be worth it to try and drop lower and see if that shifts the neck fat. You may even find that as low as 8% is ideal for you. To get lower at this point I would really recommend 48 and 72 hour fasts.
Also how long have you had the neck fat?

Comes and goes, but It has been like this for a year or so.
I will drop to 8% and will do long fasts, I've never tried them before. Thank you very much.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
maybe it's your hyoid

try mewing

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Chin/neck lipo is legit god-tier for reducing submental fat. Even if you have a low hyoid bone, it'll still help. Hyoid bone position has the most impact on cervicomental angle, but reducing submental fat would help gonial angle and lower third overall.