Decent side hustles to make $$ ?

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Any good ideas for a side hustle to add to my current wage slave job at McDonald’s, I’m trying to start saving for rhinoplasty, otoplasty, and cheek implants then maybe double jaw surgery. (17year old male)

• +1
Reactions: toth77
Sell ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, CristianT, intovoid and 9 others
options trading if ur high iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Jamal2222, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Buy and resell business

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Record yourself while riding 10 inch dildo in your ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Htobrother, Vanquished and 1 other person
Get an onlyfans.

These replies...

Learn a skill like logo design, create a fiverr listing and sell work

• +1
Reactions: Idiotheaven, Slayerino, turkproducer and 1 other person
Just create a business from your garage like Amazon bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, PubertyMaxxer, Htobrother and 1 other person
Any good ideas for a side hustle to add to my current wage slave job at McDonald’s, I’m trying to start saving for rhinoplasty, otoplasty, and cheek implants then maybe double jaw surgery. (17year old male)
Dependant on location.
Offering yard scaping service orso. If can get people to do this for, likely you should be able to get 3-4 times as much as Mc donalds per worked hour

Cashcrop. Depending on legalities and wat not.

Deal? Do something illegal. More money in that

What's that?
Growing weed. But you're only 17. And if you don't live in a legal state I'm not gonna tell people to run that risk. I'm 19 but I was definitely retarded at your age. Kudos to you having a job though.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Otoplasty is not that worth it unless your ears are a total fucking joke. Results can go either way, so you might end up looking even worse after it

Do you trade options lol, ive never done it
yes i yolo all my money with my knowledge of the greeks based on donald trump tweets and have made 8000 so far

Last edited:
yes i yolo all my money with my knowledge of the greeks based on donald trump tweets and have made 8000 so far
Fellow wallstreetbets aspiring autist I see. A man of culture you are sir. Very good in deed, I traded options Yoloing 2k on spy puts made me tendies then i lost everything on a dumb trade , margin call rip
the feds gone be after me

Fellow wallstreetbets aspiring autist I see. A man of culture you are sir. Very good in deed, I traded options Yoloing 2k on spy puts made me tendies then i lost everything on a dumb trade , margin call rip
thats me except i am a 6'6 two time quant championship winner derivatives trading md at goldman sachs

thats me except i am a 6'6 two time quant championship winner derivatives trading md at goldman sachs
You wish boyo🤣, you probably a 🌈 🐻