Deeper voice 100%

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
-Diaphragmatic exercises
-Develop strong core muscles
-Develop strong intercostal muscles
-Zinc/magnesium supplement
-Semen retention

That’s why few years ago I was obsessed with six packs coincidentally My voice was deeper and more resonant than now. Also better automatic breathing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Infinite, autismmaxxer, Timmy and 3 others
how will semen retention help?

how will semen retention help?
Better hormonal ratio
High dopamine high testosterone low prolactin
Lower prolactin
increased androgen receptors and sensitivity
upregulate dopamine/noradrenaline receptors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whatashame, Deleted member 28610, Spiritualcell and 1 other person
so lower bf = more testosterone ?

Just take T and Tren and see what happens

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Just do a cycle

Just listen to bodybuilders. How they sound like?
like trannys coping with the neglect and abuse of their body which is of disgust to 99% of the population but has given them abnormally sized body parts and hearts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer and Gonthar
Training those muscles will also help with breathing more deeply while sleep thus improves sleep quality. And it also helps with posture and standing longer. Muscles also help metabolism

That’s why few years ago I was obsessed with six packs coincidentally My voice was deeper and more resonant than now.
this nigger thinks having a six pack covered with fat means his six pack disappeared and got weaker lmfao can't make this shit up

well yeah your body needs fat to be a functional human being

This youtuber is based and say's nothing is wrong with 6% body fat to be healthy but would you say 15% body fat is already very healthy for a human male ?

This youtuber is based and say's nothing is wrong with 6% body fat to be healthy but would you say 15% body fat is already very healthy for a human male ?

Men should have 8% to 19%

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Aight so if your a natty lifter or natural athlete going below 12% body fat is unsustainable and hard to maintain leanness due to body fat needed to be sued to function your bodily organ's and maximise hormone production correct ? which is why 12-15% is ideal body fat range ?

Aight so if your a natty lifter or natural athlete going below 12% body fat is unsustainable and hard to maintain leanness due to body fat needed to be sued to function your bodily organ's and maximise hormone production correct ? which is why 12-15% is ideal body fat range ?
as a natural you cant have that low body fat and be big so you need 12-15% to look good but not dead

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
how much hz did your voice lower?

-Diaphragmatic exercises
-Develop strong core muscles
-Develop strong intercostal muscles
-Zinc/magnesium supplement
-Semen retention

That’s why few years ago I was obsessed with six packs coincidentally My voice was deeper and more resonant than now. Also better automatic breathing.
Mind telling how your core muscles affect the voice?

Mind telling how your core muscles affect the voice?
Core muscles and diaphragm muscles help with exhaling more air so more air passes through vocal cord = stronger voice projection.

• Love it
Reactions: Infinite
  • +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer