Deepset eyes are determined by the structure of your orbit.

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
If you have recessed lateral orbital and infraorbital rims, then don't woner why your eyes are sticking out.

Good suborbital ridge can "fake" deepset eyes, but only from the front. Also a good suborbital ridge can be substitued by a thick layer of suborbital fat.

If your eyes are pretruding do not wonder why your lower eyelid creates a short of wavy, curvy line.

You can cope with gymcelling and skinmaxxing but at the end of the day it all boils down to your bone structure.

Everything else is COPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
You're a cope you vegan

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Nibba
Efwgwgwr4g

Ereregetheth

Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
COPE MEWING CAN FIX IT I SWEAR IT WORKED LMAO LMAO JUST BELIEVE MY PARAGRAPH WITH NO PICTURES.

COPE MEWING CAN FIX IT I SWEAR IT WORKED LMAO LMAO JUST BELIEVE MY PARAGRAPH WITH NO PICTURES.
Mewing CAN fix it. The proof is in my story...

I've been mouth breathing all my life. I used to look like an ugly flat horse face until I licked some peanut butter off the roof of my mouth and all of a sudden I got a sharp pain in my jaw. The pain went away after a few hours, but eventually it came back worse than ever... It felt as though all of the previous pain hit me all together in one burst and my jaw FELL OFF. Blood was dripping all over the floor and I didn't know what to do... Since I moved to SEA for goblin poon I couldn't call emergency services because those yellow monkeys dont HAVE emergency services... So i logged on to reddit.com/r/orthotropics and asked for advice...

They said that the peanut butter lick is called "Ultra Super Double Strength Power Hard Mewing" and that I should "Just take a shower bro" along with a linked video of Mike Mew saying the same thing and explaining how it works using stroke victims...

GENIUS!
The moment that shower water hit the top of my head I sprouted a new, beautiful chizzled jaw... my eyes popped back into my face and my cheekbones jutted out so much that I literally see them 24/7 and they block like half my vision.

I never took before photos but there are so many here is one my man trust me he dont look this way in the after photo because he is jutting out his face by looking over his shoulder or anything
L1B43sO

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Nibba

I've been mouth breathing all my life. I used to look like an ugly flat horse face until I licked some peanut butter off the roof of my mouth and all of a sudden I got a sharp pain in my jaw. The pain went away after a few hours, but eventually it came back worse than ever... It felt as though all of the previous pain hit me all together in one burst and my jaw FELL OFF. Blood was dripping all over the floor and I didn't know what to do... Since I moved to SEA for goblin poon I couldn't call emergency services because those yellow monkeys dont HAVE emergency services... So i logged on to reddit.com/r/orthotropics and asked for advice...

They said that the peanut butter lick is called "Ultra Super Double Strength Power Hard Mewing" and that I should "Just take a shower bro" along with a linked video of Mike Mew saying the same thing and explaining how it works using stroke victims...

GENIUS!
The moment that shower water hit the top of my head I sprouted a new, beautiful chizzled jaw... my eyes popped back into my face and my cheekbones jutted out so much that I literally see them 24/7 and they block like half my vision.

I never took before photos but there are so many here is one my man trust me he dont look this way in the after photo because he is jutting out his face by looking over his shoulder or anything
View attachment 4062
cope-cope-copeytie-cope
cope-cope-cope
copeytie cope

GENIUS!

View attachment 4062
Psh you think pics mean anything?? Lol COPEEEEEE XD :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Not gonna read
ROPE

I guess I don't understand how this stuff works then. I have deep set eyes (like Ted Danson deep set) and I also feel very strong orbital bones directly under my eyes, my whole cheekbone area in general is high and bulky.

Yet my lower lid is still curved (about the same curve as O'Pry's bottom lid). So in theory I should have bad eye support? Yet feeling the bones around my eyes, that clearly isn't the case. I'm convinced that genetics does play at least some part in the shape of the lower lid, outside of whatever influence bone support has.

don't shitpost on my thread retards

don't shitpost on my thread retards
oh thought ur thread was a shitpost LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

seriously what are we supposed to say in response to this? its just another basic-ass blackpill

seriously what are we supposed to say in response to this? its just another basic-ass blackpill
as basic as hydroxide

no, you didn't know shit.
There are no deep-set eyes, there are recessed skeletons.
In the contrary to what most people think.

Sagittal section

no, you didn't know shit.
There are no deep-set eyes, there are recessed skeletons.
In the contrary to what most people think.

View attachment 4092
I knew this and so did everyone else. If they actually didn't then the thread is still useless because it ends like all you beta victim-complex virgins end (and start) everything, with a cope or rope conclusion. This could maybe have been a surgery discussion but its more of the same shit.

I knew this and so did everyone else. If they actually didn't then the thread is still useless because it ends like all you beta victim-complex virgins end (and start) everything, with a cope or rope conclusion. This could maybe have been a surgery discussion but its more of the same shit.
You suffer from severe autism. All your post are pure nonsense and not contributing whatsoever to the goal of this thread which is to spread knowledge. Go find a skyscraper, go on the roof and jump you lobotomised motherfucker so I don't have to see a stupid notification from you polluting my threads ever again

You suffer from severe autism. All your post are pure nonsense and not contributing whatsoever to the goal of this thread which is to spread knowledge. Go find a skyscraper, go on the roof and jump you lobotomised motherfucker so I don't have to see a stupid notification from you polluting my threads ever again
Your thread would go nowhere without me to piss on it, knowledge is useless if it only serves to spread cancerous limiting beliefs and depression. Incels.is, you've heard of it? Relocate your shit over there. They love being depressed and jacking eachother off about their ugliness.

Your thread would go nowhere without me to piss on it, knowledge is useless if it only serves to spread cancerous limiting beliefs and depression. Incels.is, you've heard of it? Relocate your shit over there. They love being depressed and jacking eachother off about their ugliness.
Could fillers around the eye area achieve that look (for guys with an average eye area and good eyebrows/eylashes) since getting orbital implants is a bit retarded,.
this forum is becoming lookism.net, circlejerking and commenting useless BS in every thread, we need more bans

Happy6

Deep set eyes is retarded. I know not having bug eyes that stick out is a big deal but how many of honestly are dealing with that?

No one wants to look like some retarded cro-magnon.