• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NONE, Detective, FaceandBBC and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and iblamechico

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: radicalrationalist and iblamechico
/pol/ you will want to read the following.

In Chinese, we have this thing called "Chengyu" which are thousand-years-old idioms that still exist in modern Chinese languages. Typically, they are fixed expressions formed from 4 characters. Some examples:

不可得兼 = can - not - get - twice = "Can't have both at the same time"
力不从心 = strength - no - obey - heart = "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
独一无二 = sole - one - without - two = "Unique"

Following Chengyu's structure, you can create a raciss Chengyu to be safely used across the internet without the risk of ending up on some *list*. I came up with the most obvious one:

烧煤付费 = burn - coal - pay - fee = Burn the coal, pay the toll.
And it even sounds good, it rhymes. It is pronounced "shāoméi fùfèi", or "shaw may foo fay". Very easy to pronounce.

Feel free to say 烧煤付费 anywhere in order to imply the toll was duly paid by certain given female. Few westerners can speak Chinese, let alone read it and if they can read it they will hardly associate that fake Chengyu with the more commonly heard saying.

Have fun.
烧煤付费!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, forevergymcelling, radicalrationalist and 3 others

Stalin's two favorite groups were kikes and niggers.
All of Stalin's wives and kids were jews
All of Stalin's top film propagandists were jews and he told them to make films promoting race-mixing with niggers

Stalin's favorite film of all-time was 1936 classic Циpк "Circus" wherein a mudshark has to escape a White racist lynch mob in the USA to find love and acceptance for her niglet baby (except for a Nazi villain who looks like Hitler, but he vanquished by the antiracist Soviet people).

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, iam good boy and radicalrationalist
I was walking peacefully when suddenly this manlet dwarf ahh dog starts barking at me from behind the fence. I stopped before him, he was still barking at me, so i spat right at his face and then kept walking. He couldn’t do shit, because he was behind the fence and too short to jump over it.

One month later…

When I walk past a small dog who’s behind the fence I spit at his face and burst out in laugher cause they’re behind the fence so they can’t do shit. What causes this?

This man is really walking about his daily routine and spitting in some annoying little dogs face along his journey between destinations

video starts off by saying that on his mothers birthday, his mother took him to the airport to lose his virginity by getting fucked by a tranny
9:40

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Ritalincel and incelkingkong1
headache cured

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, radicalrationalist, iblamechico and 2 others
Martial arts alert. This bitch knows judo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, iblamechico, Lefty Rankin and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Ritalincel
I hate tranny's but I like the ones that do this.

comical

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
@BrendioEEE and the boys
IMG 1302

it's over.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: incelkingkong1 and Ritalincel

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, iam good boy, Hardrada and 6 others
Lol, happened to one of the ones we looked after. His name was Baozi.

Yellow labrador retriever. He probably wasn't shot in the neck, but more likely lured with roofied meat or quickly snagged with a harness. Got out of his cage and into the village. Taken to be tortured and killed, then served at a restaurant somewhere.

These kind of poachers can be found operating in every little village driving around in the same exact van as the one in the video, that everyone else in China has too. They roam villages that aren't their own, they're a bit like the chengguan in that regard, looking for dogs. They have to be quick and discreet.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

I think that's got more to do with reporting and less to do with actual rape. It's just that women in Sweden are so woke they report everything as rape. They get raped all the time. Raped at the dinner table. You know.

In the real world nothing's gonna beat South Africa/Lesotho, or somewhere deep the Congo.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Rest in piss and shit u scum fuck bitch. Served that little coalburning whore right. Little fucking good for nothing harlot. Wish I could watch that shit happens in front of me. Good shit.
Enjoyed this too. Post more of whores getting killed by niggers or just females getting beat up in general.
Martial arts alert. This bitch knows judo.
View attachment 2848112
And this one got me crying man jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Hardrada, Marsiere214 and turbocuckcel_7000000

Tango
November
Delta

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and raumDEuter
I've seen everything the internet surface offers, the bottom of the iceberg with MDPOPE 1, 2, 3, etc. any gore, crazyshit & efukt type of shit etc. so nothing CP or what's found on the dark web or anything related to that.

But still most emotionally and psychologically shocked I remain at this video, given all the circumstance and context of it, like it seems to me the highest level of dehumanization possible..

• JFL
Reactions: incelkingkong1, Hardrada, Patient A and 1 other person
I forgot about that shitty old shit lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mog3D, iam good boy and 2 others
I've seen everything the internet surface offers, the bottom of the iceberg with MDPOPE 1, 2, 3, etc. any gore, crazyshit & efukt type of shit etc. so nothing CP or what's found on the dark web or anything related to that.

But still most emotionally and psychologically shocked I remain at this video, given all the circumstance and context of it, like it seems to me the highest level of dehumanization possible..

may he burn in hell as well as the foid. My condolensces for the children.

I forgot about that shitty old shit lmao
may he burn in hell as well as the foid. My condolensces for the children.
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Women do the exact same thing. And simps always white knight as soon as woman cries.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Women do the exact same thing. And simps always white knight as soon as woman cries.
Tbh he says that he needs to pay the bills and the food keeps harassing him and making scenes infront of the kids. The foid defo did it for attention.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Patient A
Salmon
When someone escapes every single problem they encounter. Just like when a salmon escapes the fisherman's net.
Wow he is such a salmon. he just got an A from an essay he didn't even write.
How did you salmon your way out of your trouble this time?
by Big Cucia Jake November 20, 2015

Salmon
Verb. To salmon someone. The awkward for both parties act of slapping your hand back and forth from a posterior entry point, at the knee in an anatomically vertical trajectory Toward the groin, while obnoxiously announcing the word “salmon” repetitively until the victim breaks contact.
Watch me salmon the shit out of Ricky.
by SACollab October 17, 2020

Salmon
A very mild slap across the face>
You start with original slap, then hit the face again on the backhand.
It originates from the tail action from a "salmon" whilst it swims
I gave Andrew a Salmon
by cheesypeasjlk June 26, 2007

Salmon
a phrase uttered by Yetis viewed as gibberish by some but in actuality, it is much deeper.
Yeti: SALMON!
Matt: stfu
by Yeti Jones January 23, 2008

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: incelkingkong1, Hardrada and turbocuckcel_7000000
"ahhhh what an exhausting day at work i cant wait to just come inside relax on the sofa whilst me wife cooks me dinner"

*eyes closed with a smile on his face he goes to grab the door hand to realise he is holding onto thin air and then he opens his eyes*

"OWWWW COME ONN!!!! NOT AGIAN!"

• So Sad
Reactions: incelkingkong1

• +1
Reactions: silencio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and hiwasuwor