Degenerate maxxing

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
I have made a post about this on incels.me/is before but I thought it would be worth talking about on here.

Women are attracted to degeneracy, tats can turn any fucking ugly incel looking ass into a slayer because women are attracted to that shit.
Women are attracted to everything that is shunned upon in society, Crime, murder, tats, drugs. All of these things attract women, hence degenerate maxxing.

Just look at the example below,

DfaDHy9WsAEDuKw.jpg

Legit incel looking faggot that looksmaxxed by plastering tats on his face.

Tattoo and degenerate maxxing in general is extremely effective as it serves as a distraction from your subhuman facial features, and I'd argue that it is significantly more effective than gym/surgery maxxing. Significantly cheaper too, as it would be a one time cost, rather than a recurring one which would add up over time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: laske.7, mojopin, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Not that bad looking but the tatoos definetly help him

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Just mutilate yourself theory

• +1
Reactions: laske.7, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 4 others
he looks a bit below average to me. tatoomaxxing is legit

That girl looks like a female version of you op :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: laske.7, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 701 and 4 others
That girl looks like a female version of you op :dafuckfeels:
Fuark, If that is what the female version of me looks like I'd kill to be with it NGL.

They are from Russia. Not surprised at all.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and androidcel
Good luck getting a job with those tats

Truecel if he was high inhib jfl

• +1
Just be retarded bro

• +1
He almost looks like Hitler. Black hair, haircut, white.

He does seem to have some redeeming qualities, but I can't quite pinpoint which. The lower third however, is nowhere to be found.
Detective

• +1
If he was manlet and skullcel was over for him

that girl is hot as fuck

I would move to Russia but I'd probably get murdered by some Russiancel trying to degeneratemax

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Are you retarded, VST? He's nowhere near "incel looking." He's actually slightly above average. He has no facial deformities whatsoever, so he can't be "incel looking."

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Extra Chromosome
just find an eastern european girl bro

Women are attracted to degeneracy, tats can turn any fucking ugly incel looking ass into a slayer because women are attracted to that shit.

Smug1

Try that in Japan with civilized women and see how far it gets you.

Lol @ replying to yourself
But yeah, I would be over the moon if I could be with my looksmatch. She is hot af

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 206
he is not incel tier

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Extra Chromosome and GenericChad1444
Lol @ replying to yourself
But yeah, I would be over the moon if I could be with my looksmatch. She is hot af

Agreed, she looks so hot even without fakeup. Lucky guy

Gosh that eye area is subhuman af.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
She can have a pretty face, but I bet my money that she's not well in the head, if my experience tells me something.

No fucking thanks lol, the type of girls i would want to attract dont like that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 872
He is a professional model who has walked the Paris Men's Fashion Week both in 2017 and 2018.
But sure he's nothing special... lol.

He is a professional model who has walked the Paris Men's Fashion Week both in 2017 and 2018.
JFL if you think he is good looking, never mind model tier

The tats distract people from his awful facial features.

JFL if you think he is good looking, never mind model tier
He is paid thousands of dollars to be photographed on a regular basis. Do you understand the concept of doing something for money regularly? it's called having a job. When a person is paid for his looks, that's called being a model.

How attractive he is in our eyes is irrelevant. Personally, I find it disturbing that he's so successful doing this, but it is what it is.

Why does he hold her like she's going to run away any second? :feelsthink:
Because he KNOWS a real Chad could be around the corner :feelsgood::feelshah:

Yeah,girls do love tattos alot

I have made a post about this on incels.me/is before but I thought it would be worth talking about on here.

Women are attracted to everything that is shunned upon in society, Crime, murder, tats, drugs. All of these things attract women, hence degenerate maxxing.

DfaDHy9WsAEDuKw.jpg

Tattoo and degenerate maxxing in general is extremely effective as it serves as a distraction from your subhuman facial features, and I'd argue that it is significantly more effective than gym/surgery maxxing. Significantly cheaper too, as it would be a one time cost, rather than a recurring one which would add up over time.

fast degenerate maxing guide:
start by wearing accessories that give you a more mature look: rings, earrings, piercings and a neckla

Those make you look feminine if anything, not a good look.
I could not upload the full guide because the served crashed

DfaDHy9WsAEDuKw.jpg

In frontal is like a subuman truecel, i Think is just statusmaxxing

He's not fucking incel tier in looks ffs sick of seeing these shitty posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

DfaDHy9WsAEDuKw.jpg

Not every girl likes this tho but none of them like the nice beta male type of guy they like a more layed back idgaf anymore type of guy hence the tattoos, making it look like he really doesnt give a shit

Woman psychology isnt really hard just be a psl 6 minimum for getting white easy basic bitches and higher for top tier

Dont be a creep take care of your hygiene and socialmaxx there you go a guaranteed gf

He's not fucking incel tier in looks ffs sick of seeing these shitty posts
This tbh he looks completely fine op is just a chad who compares ppls looks to his own

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
No point, I have no social circle ngltbh
Literally just go up and talk to someone, i do the same thing and i dont have your looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
that girl is hot as fuck

I would move to Russia but I'd probably get murdered by some Russiancel trying to degeneratemax
You weren't to Russia if you didn't get harrassed by a group of drunk gopniks tbh

It dosent work like that.

Me neither atm cant approach irl reeee:ogre::ogre:. Also u know ur well above average :feelsuhh:
Well yeah ik of course if you got severe assburgers but i dont think op rides the short bus

Well yeah ik of course if you got severe assburgers but i dont think op rides the short bus
Dont make fun of my condition u fishboy

Some YouTube comments about this guy:
First time I see him. I think he´s got great eyes and looks a lot like Edward Furlong but in the tall version. Looks good on designer clothes. His tattoos give him a unique look. Especially the face tattoo which is not common and seems like he is crying from far away so he wakes some maternal instincts in me! His eyes make him seem like a nice person, so good for him blowing up his fame.

He has subhuman eyes with eyelid exposure and high set eyebrows. It's only tattoos that work for him.
He looks like both an angel and a demon. That's what makes him very unique. He's stuck in "the middle" of everything. Looks like he's going to break your face and still give you the most wonderful hug at the same time. He looks like a child, but also like a man. Looks angry and peacefully calm at the same time.

it's way more than just being attractive. It's about how you live life and the person you are, manifested through fashion and whatever else.
It feels like only girls with issues would like this guy.

Can any photoshopcel remove his tattoos so we can run some tests?