Delta-Sleep-Inducing-Peptide (DSIP) how increase your T and GH dramatically.

Has anyone tried this yet?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and Morpheus
Very interested in this. Good job boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2756
should I make an updated thread on this? more information?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, xefo and 10 others
I've heard that the high selenium content in fish and specifically tuna negates any of the negative effects of the mercury, is that true to an extent?
Screenshot 20200607 145244 YouTube

Mercury can be extremely harmful to neural damage. That's why Estrogen is neuroprotective, and after 4 males every fifth female suffer from autism (Mercury poisoning causes autism).
Screenshot 20200607 145416 YouTube

So the more and more testosterone in this case, the more you gonna suffer from neural damage

I can elab more in PM, i just wrote this fast as i can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
No probs man. You only need like 5mg and the tabs are like 250mg. So 1 bottle could probably last a lifetime. ALA has a half life of like 5hrs. So taking that microdose 2-3 times e5h after eating foods with possible mercury content will definitely help. ALA will flush out any excess metals and keep your levels in check, hopefully <9ng. You can surely get away with eating more tuna if you Chelate the mercury with ALA from time to time. You probably only need to take the ALA like once a week. It wouldn't be needed every time you eat tuna. Amalgam fillings are a lot more worrying for high mercury levels than pretty much anything else.

Bro you're right about mercury danger and ALA usefullness for removing mercury but the ALA half life is 3h

lifefuel thread.

lifefuel thread.
If you're ever came across an peptide shop, you'll know what is this, and it's nothing suprising

I don't know why OP had to overhype it, it doesn't do shit for HGH

• Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab
good thread did read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 2756
lol,good thread bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
If you're ever came across an peptide shop, you'll know what is this, and it's nothing suprising

I don't know why OP had to overhype it, it doesn't do shit for HGH
@Dyorotic2 is it true ?

Also now thinking again, less HGH after puberty might be better. We wouldnt want to have big stomachs and sacrifuce from aesthetics.

@Dyorotic2 is it true ?

Also now thinking again, less HGH after puberty might be better. We wouldnt want to have big stomachs and sacrifuce from aesthetics.
What dym after puberty? you probably meant after 25.

And you'd be better off spending money on some hgh rather than spending on fucking sleep formula, it doesn't to shit except it makes your fall asleep faster.

OP are you jesus?

And you'd be better off spending money on some hgh rather than spending on fucking sleep formula, it doesn't to shit except it makes your fall asleep faster.
read the thread, it isn't a 'sleep formula' it's a naturally occurring endogenous peptide. There is clinical data suggesting It blocks somatostatin release, corticotropin release, and increases GnRH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747, Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
this user on EROIDS, claims that after a couple weeks on his PCT protocol he decided to add DSIP, at 43 years old his testosterone was at 635ng/dl, LH 11, FSH 7, for an old guy who'd just ran compounds like tren you'd think he would have fucked up his HPTA pretty badly, so DSIP seems to be a good addition to a PCT stack.
Until you come off of DSIP to be worse off than before

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 2756
fuck whoever bumped this

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and MogTheMogger
fuck whoever bumped this
I highly suspect this would need to be cycled do you still not feel that way?
I have 10mg of DSIP and don't have any plans on running it just yet

@Dyorotic2 Have you run this peptide yourself?

Bad sleep = sleep apnea or the lights in your room is too light

What dym after puberty? you probably meant after 25.

Sorry for replying late, I didnt get a notification from your post.

What I mean is abusing hgh long time just for body gains in adults will give you a hgh gut, and it will look like shit.

And if DSIP is increasing hgh production dramatically its a bad thing we should avoid as a long term use

Just hear to bump this legendary thread. Missed when such insightful content was produced on here.

R.I.P. (OP- Dyrotic22)

@Henry_Gandy

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and TeenAscender
Tagging Prudent High IQ pubertymaxxers that might have tried this for their thoughts (Even if u didnt try it what are ur thoughts)

@6foot2_17y0 @SexuallyAbusive @Henry_Gandy @ItisOver @FreakkForLife @AscendingHero

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Tagging Prudent High IQ pubertymaxxers that might have tried this for their thoughts (Even if u didnt try it what are ur thoughts)

@6foot2_17y0 @SexuallyAbusive @Henry_Gandy @ItisOver @FreakkForLife @AscendingHero
My thoughts are that this is one the very best peptides out there.

It's a must for any stack, inhibits gh supresisng hormone, gives u INSANE sleep, and raises LH overtime, imagine the gains if you diet and cholesterol maxxed.

This will be a staple in my stack for the next year or two. If you have insomnia or shitty sleeps, DSIP tackles that perfectly.

Not to mention its nuking somastin, will significantly upregulate thyroid production AND It's boost IGF-1, it's a must tbh

Cycle it tho and be careful with the dosages.

I truly wish @dyrotic2 was still online here or if I had his discord. Coons in the OG heightmaxxing server kicked me out. He was truly the best endocrinologist or top 3 across PSL i've seen.

Hopefully we cross paths sooner rather than later.

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggable

DSIP is legit,as @AscendingHero above said,the only question is should it be injected or used as nasal spray?

My thoughts are that this is one the very best peptides out there.

It's a must for any stack, inhibits gh supresisng hormone, gives u INSANE sleep, and raises LH overtime, imagine the gains if you diet and cholesterol maxxed.

This will be a staple in my stack for the next year or two. If you have insomnia or shitty sleeps, DSIP tackles that perfectly.

Not to mention its nuking somastin, will significantly upregulate thyroid production AND It's boost IGF-1, it's a must tbh

Cycle it tho and be careful with the dosages.

I truly wish @dyrotic2 was still online here or if I had his discord. Coons in the OG heightmaxxing server kicked me out. He was truly the best endocrinologist or top 3 across PSL i've seen.

Hopefully we cross paths sooner rather than later.
How long do you think it should be cycled for and should I mix with other sleep aids that increase rem sleep?

I was PMing a user of this forum and they mentioned that they were going to be taking delta-sleep-inducing-peptide, aka DSIP. Delta sleep-inducing peptide was first discovered in 1974 by the Swiss Schoenenberger-Monnier group who isolated it from the cerebral venous blood of rabbits in an induced state of sleep. It was primarily believed to be involved in sleep regulation due to its apparent ability to induce slow-wave sleep in rabbits. Modern-day studies have concluded that this peptide can dramatically improve the sleep quality of those suffering from disorders such as chronic insomnia. So why would us 'looksmaxxers' use this peptide?

well for starters, sleep is a crucial aspect of looking good, feeling good and is detrimental for maintaining a good hormonal profile. In puberty, getting the correct amount of sleep is extremely important, the majority of our growth hormone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone are released in high amounts during sleep. LH then signals the Leydig cells in the testicles to produce testosterone creating a cascade of male androgens, growth hormone being converted to IGF-1 and inducing growth and repair in the cells of our body, causing hyperplasia within the tissue.

DSIP basically amplifies this effect by 5-10fold. Delta-sleep-inducing-peptide seems to increase LH by the release of GnRH, this means, more LH, more testosterone,

not only does it dramatically increase the release of LH but it also increases the release of somatropin (GH) and inhibits the release of somatostatin (the hormone that lowers blood serum levels of somatropin). Another contributor to the increase in testosterone is by inhibiting the release of corticotropin, thus decreasing blood serum cortisol and simultaneously increasing testosterone. Great, so by taking 250-300mcg of DSIP we are essentially doubling our release of both LH and GH. Base-line levels of LH in teenagers is already high, meaning you could possibly get your testosterone up into the 1000ng/dl range using this peptide with no negative feedback loops and damage to the HPTA.

Taking this peptide alone is fine, you could reap the benefits, but I'd say it'd be more worth your money if you combined it with either growth hormone or peptides. Combining it with peptides would work well as it has a positive effect on the inhibition of somatostatin, meaning more GH will be secreted via the peptides, you could definitely add exemestane into the mix as it has a very positive effect on the release of LH, you could 100% get your natural testosterone levels to breach 1000ng/dl with this stack, your nuts would become bowling balls with this amount of LH, Jesus christ.

If you're part of the small populace that aren't 'natural' than this peptide can work just as great post-cycle, a couple users on anabolic steroid forums suggest that it speeded up their recovery and increased their LH and testosterone dramatically.

this user on EROIDS, claims that after a couple weeks on his PCT protocol he decided to add DSIP, at 43 years old his testosterone was at 635ng/dl, LH 11, FSH 7, for an old guy who'd just ran compounds like tren you'd think he would have fucked up his HPTA pretty badly, so DSIP seems to be a good addition to a PCT stack.
Bimp