Iron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 28774, ROTTING and 8 others
there’s really ppl talking like this outside of this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, IMPROVINATOR, callisto and 14 others
Shit eye area, with thin high set eyebrows. Its over for him unless surgery but copers never go through with it. Eyes > Lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 28864, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
Shit eye area, with thin high set eyebrows. Its over for him unless surgery but copers never go through with it. Eyes > Lower third.
Nope,

Jaw > Eyes

up to Chadlite.

But to break into Chad-tier, yes, you HAVE to have good eyes, JAW alone is not taking you there :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69, Deleted member 29155, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
hes just taking the piss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
he mog me hard

He know hes average its just a larp

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Nope,

Jaw > Eyes

up to Chadlite.

But to break into Chad-tier, yes, you HAVE to have good eyes, JAW alone is not taking you there :feelsrope:
I absolutely agree with the last part but isn't the jaw vs eye thing a hot topic. I see people taking both sides and almost all YT blackpillers say Eyes > Jaw but im sure u think there fags.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Artemis
The worst part is he said "a v i" instead of just saying the word.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I absolutely agree with the last part but isn't the jaw vs eye thing a hot topic. I see people taking both sides and almost all YT blackpillers say Eyes > Jaw but im sure u think there fags.
It is actually a traditional knowledge among plastic surgeons, that in the face, people usually check out your face exactly in this order:

1) Eyes
2) Lips
3) Nose
4) Rest

So, if the eyes are fucked, this is the FIRST thing people notice. But the question is: while it is the first they notice, is it ENOUGH to make or break you? Well, i think personally that at lower levels of attractiveness, jaw > eyes. IMO.

Because the jaw automatically elevates you even in Chadlite-dom even with bug eyes. But eyes cannot elevate you into Chadlite-dom if you are recessed tbh. however, with the average jaw, eyes can elevate to Chad. With average eyes, jaw CANNOT elevate into Chad-dom. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69, Magnum Opus and Vesper
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 28864 and Magnum Opus
It is actually a traditional knowledge among plastic surgeons, that in the face, people usually check out your face exactly in this order:

1) Eyes
2) Lips
3) Nose
4) Rest

So, if the eyes are fucked, this is the FIRST thing people notice. But the question is: while it is the first they notice, is it ENOUGH to make or break you? Well, i think personally that at lower levels of attractiveness, jaw > eyes. IMO.

Because the jaw automatically elevates you even in Chadlite-dom even with bug eyes. But eyes cannot elevate you into Chadlite-dom if you are recessed tbh. however, with the average jaw, eyes can elevate to Chad. With average eyes, jaw CANNOT elevate into Chad-dom. :feelsokman:
Really good way of putting it actually.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Average looksmax.org "Chadlite"

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Magnum Opus

1) Eyes
2) Lips
3) Nose
4) Rest

why am i incel can you explain to me?

Reminds me of that one guy with the gif avi of an emoji cumming everywhere or whatever. He was talking to his crush about his fucking narrow eyes using autistic termonology and it was so cringe I hope it was fake

imagine unironically saying gigachad out loud

Hes trolling probably... i
Hope

Nigga i heard actual clowns say gymmax irl. Like these normals just think it's some hip lingo

• JFL
Reactions: agoostis
why am i incel can you explain to me?
Thats All Love GIF by Five Guys A Week

• So Sad
Reactions: Lebgfinal
  • +1
Reactions: agoostis
if you think he's serious I have news for you, you're autistic and non nt and an outcast

What’s his username

Users who are viewing this thread

Back