Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Pierrot, borntosuffer and 5 others
how do i convince myself

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and heightmaxxing
happiness is caused by chemicals lol

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, vermillioncorefan, butterworld and 1 other person
how do i convince myself
I think subliminas work I need to do a shit ton of research into this. I will never be chad but maybe I can think I'm chad

I think subliminas work I need to do a shit ton of research into this. I will never be chad but maybe I can think I'm chad
tbh i think they are cope. i myself used to be a coper and i listened to them but nothing ever happened

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
tbh i think they are cope. i myself used to be a coper and i listened to them but nothing ever happened
I thought they worked for delusionmaxxing. Ofc they don't actually work for looks

• +1
Reactions: snakemaster77
I'll never be anything more than a MTN at best after I'm done with surgery's so I think this will legit work for me. Just gaslight yourself and take antidepressants. I'm just hoping that by the time I'm 23 I'll get a cute mtb girlfriend if I put in enough work and maybe I won't rope.

• Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I'll never be anything more than a MTN at best after I'm done with surgery's so I think this will legit work for me. Just gaslight yourself and take antidepressants. I'm just hoping that by the time I'm 23 I'll get a cute mtb girlfriend if I put in enough work and maybe I won't rope.
Wishing you luck man

happiness is caused by chemicals lol
You believe in depression caused by chemical imbalance theory and anti-depressant consumption?

You believe in depression caused by chemical imbalance theory and anti-depressant consumption?
anti depressants arent perfect sadly. brain is a very complex organ sadly