Democracy isn't natural to humans

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Most people by instinct crave to be dominated and ruled no matter what they say. They want a ruler that tells them what they want to hear so that they can be fed false hope. Democracy was always advocated for the most by the elites and the educated, but never the ignorant low IQ masses. This is why in most nations when democracy collapses it's because the dumbfuck low IQ hordes voted it away. Democracy is unnatural.

Fascism is the final end stage of human development, not some gay communism/democracy/etc. Once the hordes have mismanaged the world into oblivion some kind of totalitarian state will take over to restore order and this coupled with automation making most of the lower classes and the poor useless will signal the permanent death of democracy. 1984 will become reality. It is so close I can taste it already.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2012, CopingCel and 2 others
another day another autistic rant

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, KrissKross, Deleted member 1862 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 1476
People wanna be free from responsibility so they just let a leader do everything

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Cope all you want. Fascism is the final end stage of human development, not some gay communism/democracy/etc. Once the hordes have mismanaged the world into oblivion some kind of totalitarian state will take over to restore order and this coupled with automation making most of the lower classes and the poor useless will signal the permanent death of democracy. 1984 will become reality. It is so close I can taste it already.

• JFL
Reactions: AdamLanza, Petsmart and Deleted member 1476
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Cope all you want. Fascism is the final end stage of human development, not some gay communism/democracy/etc. Once the hordes have mismanaged the world into oblivion some kind of totalitarian state will take over to restore order and this coupled with automation making most of the lower classes and the poor useless will signal the permanent death of democracy. 1984 will become reality. It is so close I can taste it already.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Cope politics are complete cope

iq dropped again to 0

I agree most people are low iq they don't get the right to choose for the high iq people tyranny is the way to go fuck democracy

Nothing works tbh.

Humans are doomed forever.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned