Denmark is donating its entire artillery to Ukraine and urging other countries to follow suit

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff

Denmark has decided to donate all the artillery shells it has in stock to Ukraine. That's what the Danish Prime Minister said during the security conference in Munich. Mette Frederiksen also called on all European allies to do the same.

This shit is becoming so absurd that I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. These people have lost their minds. Imagine leaving your own country vulnerable and donating everything you've got to a country that isn't even a NATO member. And it's a country that's failing the war as well. This is what happens when clowns run the world.

Honestly, it has became more like a matter of saving face because if Europe truly believes Ukraine can still turn the tide and win this war, they're either incredibly stupid or incredibly naive.

@Danish_Retard

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 5'7 zoomer, Gonthar and 6 others
Cuckmark cucking it's citizens tax money

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and TechnoBoss

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and TechnoBoss
Denmark about to have no artillary after the war is done. You think ukrops are gonna give a shit about losing free artillery? It's not their money (hint: its never their money they spend)

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, emeraldglass and Lynxress
Before donating: can't do shit and relies on america for military endeavors
After donating : can't do shit and relies on america for military endeavors
Wow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TechnoBoss, lemonnz and 2 others
It's to wear Russia down, has nothing to do with helping Ukraine.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Brus Wane
Its over for cuckmark

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

Denmark has decided to donate all the artillery shells it has in stock to Ukraine. That's what the Danish Prime Minister said during the security conference in Munich. Mette Frederiksen also called on all European allies to do the same.

This shit is becoming so absurd that I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. These people have lost their minds. Imagine leaving your own country vulnerable and donating everything you've got to a country that isn't even a NATO member. And it's a country that's failing the war as well. This is what happens when clowns run the world.

Honestly, it has became more like a matter of saving face because if Europe truly believes Ukraine can still turn the tide and win this war, they're either incredibly stupid or incredibly naive.

@Danish_Retard

Too early for this shit go back to sleep

Too early for this shit go back to sleep
It's never too early for the truth bro. If necessary, I'll even pen a book about it.

so glad we don't have to pay taxes where i live

• +1
meanwhile brazil just chilling and dissing israel jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Brus Wane, lemonnz and emeraldglass
It's never too early for the truth bro. If necessary, I'll even pen a book about it.
What truth? Clowns run the world? Russoukraine war is a slavic ethnic cleanse for money? You’re preaching to the choir.

Last edited:
What truth? Clowns run the world? Russoukraine war is a slavic ethnic cleanse for money? You’re preaching to the quire.
Since you called it "preaching to the choir," I feel the need to keep these threads going to keep the info fresh and ensure everyone's in the loop. It's astonishing how many people still aren't aware of how corrupt their governments are.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and moggathon
Since you called it "preaching to the choir," I feel the need to keep these threads going to keep the info fresh and ensure everyone's in the loop. It's astonishing how many people still aren't aware of how corrupt their governments are.
First of all, no i didn’t make a spelling error. Second of all 33.33333% of this forum are bbc posters, another 33.33333% are Nazis and the last 33.3333% are Indians. Start a blog or something idk.

First of all, no i didn’t make a spelling error.
I didn't even notice you made a mistake until you pointed it out, but no, you indeed did make a mistake.

Second of all 33.33333% of this forum are bbc posters, another 33.33333% are Nazis and the last 33.3333% are Indians. Start a blog or something idk.
Why bother starting a blog when I've got the best shitposting forum around? Are you not liking the politics?

I didn't even notice you made a mistake until you pointed it out, but no, you indeed did make a mistake.

Why bother starting a blog when I've got the best shitposting forum around? Are you not liking the politics?
Nope lies Jewish propaganda. The ‘edited’ message at the bottom of my post is a glitch.

No idc about the politics I don’t mind talking about it, I just think it might be a waste of your time because I wouldn’t imagine many people here vote.

@Danish_Retard

Denmark is urging it's Somali community to hand in their guns so they can donate them to Ukraine.

• JFL

@Danish_Retard

European Federalism is inevitable.

Lol, artillery is pretty obsolete now, drones are the future...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and emeraldglass
ultimately it's the people who voted these people into power, thus they represent the most retarded impulses of the general population.

• +1
Our artillery is older than me lol

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back