DEPRESSIVE FRAGANCES

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
So like as another dead thread i made im thinking of getting a fragance with a sense of depression

If i cant be mesmerizing to people by my looks nor style alone then imma try fragance maxxing, m I wanna smell like depression and sadness, something someone smells me and they just ruins their mood but i dont want something that smells like shit since thats just retarded

this fragance?:

Top notes: gunpowder, ozone

Heart notes: blood, bandages, iodine, burning flowers, guaiac wood, copaiba oil, nagarmotha

Base notes: fallen concrete, rain, incense, sandalwood

Apparently it smells like the aftermath of a warzone

DESCRIPTION
Today I remembered destruction. The pain of life often makes me forget the more disgusting pain of having it taken.
Fallen buildings on the news, crying babies, burnt flowers.
Memories lost, tears drowned, coffees never shared…
At least I have iodine on my wounds and crutches left to use, but what about those that don’t?
The next war will decide not what is right, but what is left.

IMG 4282

any other ideas of similar depressive fragances

also been thinking of getting Eau de Parfum

Based on the true story of a once beautiful man who ended up a Fat Electrician. Because while beauty fades, a good fragrance is forever. And contrary to the name, this is an ever attractive and wearable vetiver-based scent modernized by woody Vanilla Bean and balsamic Myrrh.

all beauty carries within itself the knowledge that it will not last.

apperantly smells like cum and blood.

nothing more depressive than beuty dissapearing

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Deleted member 32973
Not a single word Dalit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
So like as another dead thread i made im thinking of getting a fragance with a sense of depression

If i cant be mesmerizing to people by my looks nor style alone then imma try fragance maxxing, m I wanna smell like depression and sadness, something someone smells me and they just ruins their mood but i dont want something that smells like shit since thats just retarded

this fragance?:

Heart notes: blood, bandages, iodine, burning flowers, guaiac wood, copaiba oil, nagarmotha

DESCRIPTION
Today I remembered destruction. The pain of life often makes me forget the more disgusting pain of having it taken.
At least I have iodine on my wounds and crutches left to use, but what about those that don’t?

IMG 4282

View attachment 2769401
Based on the true story of a once beautiful man who ended up a Fat Electrician. Because while beauty fades, a good fragrance is forever. And contrary to the name, this is an ever attractive and wearable vetiver-based scent modernized by woody Vanilla Bean and balsamic Myrrh.

smells like shit

my dior sauavge mogs these to the oblivion, THE FUCKING OBLIVION

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Klasik01, Deleted member 32973 and lilith
  • JFL

Serge Lutens - L'Orpheline. Veery austere,
deeply sombre. smells like lone person standing in the middle of a vast plain of dry cracked terrain at dusk.

Serge Lutens - L'Orpheline. Veery austere,
deeply sombre. smells like lone person standing in the middle of a vast plain of dry cracked terrain at dusk.
in my restless subhumanity

• Love it
in my restless subhumanity
in my restless dreams i see that town... mumbai... Youd promise youd take me there to see the dalits..

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
Dev-Three-2017.jpg

Olympic Orchids Dev 3: The Inevitable.

From the sales page:

"It represents the stage at which all secrets have been revealed, after the inevitable destruction of people, things, and relationships has occurred, when the two lovers recognize that they have to part ways forever. It is a meditative scent of loneliness and resignation to fate, but one that promotes meditation and strange dreams. "

ts sounds so cool nothing more depressive and lonely than a long relaitionship breakup knowing full well there was nothing to be done to salvage it. and the loneliness it hits the shbhuman after its so cool

this fragance?:

DESCRIPTION

IMG 4282

View attachment 2769401

Rub your hands on your sweaty balls then rub them on your face

Dior Sauvage EDT smells like random currycel
Pepper and ambroxan combo almost smells like sweat, imagine if they added cumin.
Any fragrance from Narciso Rodriguez and the old Chanel fragrances makes me sad.

• +1

After Every Ounce of Joy (Leaves My Body) is a remarkable piece of fragrance art. More than just pleasing my nose, it challenges my beliefs and assumptions about synthetics. Complex and intriguing, I can’t help bringing my wrist to my nose over and over again. Nevertheless, it's more of a fragrance I want to smell than fragrance I want to smell like. But I shall always make sure to have a small decant on hand.

Lil from this house is also a good one. Based on Lillith. Very metallic and sad.

@lilith
I find it aggressive and weird, in a way that green scents usually aren't.

Pandan and passionfruit are from two different tropical biomes and rarely featured, much less mixed, in perfumery. The result I get is something alien to the world and (with a little suggestion from the name) prehistoric.

demonic shit

• Love it
Reactions: lilith