Derek claims you dont need to refridgerate hgh

Why? Ur injecting an expired substance innyour bloodstrean why isnt it dangerous?
cuz it wont do anything, its denatured, it's like expecting a denatured enzyme to digest food

• Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx
Kk if u r trolling i sue u 😡

Higher chance of it becoming contaminated and less efficacy cos of molecule degradation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72587
Higher chance of it becoming contaminated and less efficacy cos of molecule degradation
contamed? most vials are vac sealed and have rubber stoppers. you wont get contam even if you are leaving your hgh in the sun, outside (as long as you sanitise the stopper before injecting)

Risk of injecting it if it actually expires? What happens?
faggot. trust blogger over pharma theoy
phizer reccomends storing between 4-8c, even for powder, and especially for reconstituting.
it expires, but not like food, it just breaks down because its a big ass fucking protein. nothing will happen, it will just not do anything because its already broken down

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
faggot. trust blogger over pharma theoy
phizer reccomends storing between 4-8c, even for powder, and especially for reconstituting.
it expires, but not like food, it just breaks down because its a big ass fucking protein. nothing will happen, it will just not do anything because its already broken down
How tf am i supposed to store it in the fridge without anyone finding out :lasereyes:

How tf am i supposed to store it in the fridge without anyone finding out :lasereyes:
buy a minifridge from amazon, most of them store at 6c.
i store mine behind drinks in my room. if your gigahigh iq and willing to put in the time / money, store your hgh in plastic bags (maybe 2-3 vials per bag) and make sure its sealed (even if its not its fine, the vials are airtight/waterproof), and you put them into a juice / non-clear liquid and put them next to other juices.
i just personally put them into a stapler box and leave them in the back of the fridge. my parents dont use the fridge much anyway.

contamed? most vials are vac sealed and have rubber stoppers. you wont get contam even if you are leaving your hgh in the sun, outside (as long as you sanitise the stopper before injecting)
tbh I'm not 100% sure cos I haven't used HGH, but I have mixed and used other compounds myself with bacteriostatic water. Bac water makes sure to kill off any bacteria and contaminants that get into the vial, but it loses its potency over time, hence why it may get contaminated. But if you wipe well and keep it sterile the chances are low ig. Wouldn't risk it going too much after the expiry that tho but that's me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72587 and truecel12
tbh I'm not 100% sure cos I haven't used HGH, but I have mixed and used other compounds myself with bacteriostatic water. Bac water makes sure to kill off any bacteria and contaminants that get into the vial, but it loses its potency over time, hence why it may get contaminated. But if you wipe well and keep it sterile the chances are low ig. Wouldn't risk it going too much after the expiry that tho but that's me
i think that it just breaks down. if you shake gh solution too hard the gh will denature, and if you heat it slightly above room temp / expose it to direct sunlight phizer literally tells you to through it out because its denatured / not as effective. even if that happens id still use it jfl no gh wasted

• +1
Reactions: mogre