Describe the level of your NTness

How NT are you?

• Absolutely not (I'm diagnosed with autism or other mental illnesses)

• Mostly not (I'm considered weird most of the time but I could function normally sometimes)

• 50/50 (I can function normally but I have too many weird aspects to be considered a normie)

• Mostly yes (I might have some weird hobbies but in everyday life I'm seen as normal)

• Absolutely yes (I'm a social butterfly. I'm talkative and extroverted)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
NT is the just be Confident of blackpill forums

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Chadelite, Arkantos and 18 others
im truecel X(

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos
My level of NTness? Honorary autist

Tbh I go through peroids of social reclusion followed by being an extreme social butterfly who wants to be out and about for 18 hours a day. Unfortunatley this doesn't bode well for having a stable social circle because people start thinking you're a fake faggot who changes his personality like he changes his clothes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KrissKross, Vitruvian, birchman and 7 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Barbarossa_, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Its different. Acting like a normal person
It’s different. Just like being short is more of a disadvantage than being tall is an asset, being non-NT is more of a disadvantage than being confident is an advantage.
Basically it means just don’t act like a total autist and your looks will carry you.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Zeta ascended and PubertyMaxxer

Tbh I go through peroids of social reclusion followed by being an extreme social butterfly who wants to be out and about for 18 hours a day. Unfortunatley this doesn't bode well for having a stable social circle because people start thinking you're a fake faggot who changes his personality like he changes his clothes.
I haven't even gone through a social butterfly period because I'm too high inhib to begin with :feelshaha: now I can function normally in professional or everyday situations but deep down I despise normies and prefer being alone most of the time ngl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, Deleted member 2607, turkproducer and 1 other person
I’m hyper NT but by my posts it’s probably hard to believe

Mostly not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
imo being nt is highly overrated. being low inhib with high t behaviour and confidence >>>> nt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, Schönling, je3oe and 5 others
I haven't even gone through a social butterfly period because I'm too high inhib to begin with :feelshaha: now I can function normally in professional or everyday situations but deep down I despise normies and prefer being alone most of the time ngl
I was on 3 months of propranolol. It made me a lot more social than I used to be. It's amazing how much of our personalities is essentially down to neurotransmitters and hormones.
imo being nt is highly overrated. being low inhib with high t behaviour and confidence >>>> nt
confidence is nt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 616
What does NT mean literally have no clue

confidence is nt
confidence is part of being nt but its not just confidence. a nt guy does a lot of shit to fit in the crowd and be accepted. a low inhib slayer does whatever he wants, says whatever he wants and doesnt care what others think.

confidence is part of being nt but its not just confidence. a nt guy does a lot of shit to fit in the crowd and be accepted. a low inhib slayer does whatever he wants, says whatever he wants and doesnt care what others think.
Problem is to be rewarded for being low-inhib you need to pass a looks threshold.

That is why low-inhib curries are made fun of while low-inhib high-tier normies (and above) are slayers.

NT is a requirement for most of us, sadly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3701, Deleted member 616 and buflek
Problem is to be rewarded for being low-inhib you need to pass a looks threshold.

That is why low-inhib curries are made fun of while low-inhib high-tier normies (and above) are slayers.

NT is a requirement for most of us, sadly.
thats actually true yea havent thought that far. most guys i would consider nt are average psl 4-5 guys

you just gotta be confident bro, women love it when guys are confident

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
diagnosed aspergers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 616

Your avi. Holy shit Gandy mogs.

I can be super talkative and outgoing depending on the social situation or I can be lowkey and keep to myself.

It depends on the people I’m with/energy that the event/place/people carry tbh.

@SixFootManlet is currently the best poster on this site

I’m not autistic but I’m certainly not NT/viewed as NT by other people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I am literally autistic.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 2846
Im seen as normal and no one ever calls me weird. But I feel weird and that I dont fit in

Being NT-like depends completely on my confidence and how much people in a given circle accept me.

I don't function how a human should function

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Especially low inhib

probably 50 50.

Well yeah. I'm a mix between a introvert and an extrovert. When I need to talk to people I know exactly how to do it and how to convince them on some things. When I don't need to talk to people, then I sit in a corner all alone minding my own business, reading a book or playing Tekken 6 on my PSP that I still have.

If you're ugly and low inhib then you'll be able to slay ugly girls and add nt to that and you might make some normie friends but not fuck them. If you're high inhib and ugly then you're literally the bottom of the totem pole.

Im most of NT but not NT to approach guys yet

Everyone believes I'm just a normal random normie, but I have to lie all the time to hide my retarded feelings, morality and political opinions. I have to pretend I'm someone else to fit into most normie social circles.

I have zeeeero social skills, but i outsmarted everyone at coding and 3d modelling on a school level

I have a close group of bros who I talk to and play sports and shit, but that's about it.

I don't go outside nor do I mess around too much with people, I dont like talking and mumbling too much either, I just prefer to stay home and watch anime, is that considered autistic?

Believe it or not I'm very NT irl

Uhh where's the option for being extroverted but openly autistic?

Definitely closer to social butterfly than to a recluse. ESTP according to Briggs-Myers for what its worth.

All of my sperg tendencies are connected to topics that I feel would give me a head start against others, a cheat code of some sort.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, hebbewem, Mayorga and 1 other person
on 20mg of Lexapro, I'm normal. Genuinely interested in people's life. dgaf attitude. High-stress tolerance. Very low anxiety (5-10%) by the big 5 personality test.

if I'm off I definitely become a train wreck. Anxiety levels of the charts (90-99%) Very self-conscious and 0 desire to communicate with others.

as long as I have access to Ssri and psychedelics I'm nt. Can't wait for gene modification becoming legal. Would pay anything for ideal brain chemistry.

Last edited:
Full NT

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810