K

Kamui

Inactive

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Zeruel, owlofathena and 15 others
Cuck stories, DNR

They subconsciously plant cuck fantasies into your brain, never read cuck stories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, SomaliMax, bourgeoizyzz and 9 others
Brah gets his girl stolen by a curry and immediately becomes racist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Baxy, dehydrated and 3 others
Stacy (ethnic code for white woman with makeup) dating LTN
Travel Life GIF by TripLegend

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, GabachoCopium, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493 and TechnoBoss
Damn... destiny getting cucked??? :soy: That's new

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, Deleted member 64493, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Destiny would be a incel without money or fuck LTBs and land whales. @TechnoBoss
His situation sounds so bad that the way he describes it in the Twitter video it legit sounds like AI.

“Normally when we travel we would usually only do cuck stuff for a single night”

“I guess cause she wanted someone who was middle eastern and had a 15 inch dick 4x the size of mine we did it for 4 nights they would lock me in the corner of the room and I would be getting cucked over and over and over again it was a BRUTAL TRIP

Can’t make this stuff up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 64493, SidharthTheSlayer and 5 others
This dude has a cuckhold fetish this is nothing new. His “wife” is just a HTB white autistic whore

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Lookologist003
His situation sounds so bad that the way he describes it in the Twitter video it legit sounds like AI.

“Normally when we travel we would usually only do cuck stuff for a single night”

“I guess cause she wanted someone who was middle eastern and had a 15 inch dick 4x the size of mine we did it for 4 nights they would lock me in the corner of the room and I would be getting cucked over and over and over again it was a BRUTAL TRIP

He looks like he wants to cry everytime

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
He looks like he wants to cry everytime
Sad part is I don’t if should give you a JFL react or a crying react. Feels like there should be something in the middle for these kinds of situations.

Nigga said he got locked in the room😫😫

Tf are these white people on
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, copingtoohardrn, PickleTheSlayer and 6 others
Why is this guy famous

Don't think nymnn fucked her since he's dating someone might be trolling with this one, but idk when he started dating yabbe

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003
Duality

The duality of man. Some laugh at others misfortunes, others feel their pain.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, copingtoohardrn, PickleTheSlayer and 2 others
Why did he marry her in the first place, all she does is cuck him?

E4a12ed3ac12d5174d45590286a2d9fe

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Looks234, White Swordsman and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Lookologist003
Do you think it developed because of his schoolgirl frame and height?
ITS BECAUSE SHES THE BEST LOOKING FOID HE WILL EVER GET AND HE KNOWS THAT. THIS SITUATION IS BRUTAL. MERK EVERY GIRL WHO ACTS LIKE THIS

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Lookologist003 and Deleted member 64493
Because he started early and attracts men who like talking about contemporary politics.

Do you think it developed because of his schoolgirl frame and height?
Yes

• +1
Look at his reply "?? Nothing wrong with this". This is what Wheat Waffles preaches guys. Whenever there is a big looks discrepancy something is ALWAYS wrong.

TRUE

He cucked one of his fans only to get cucked himself by the same woman. Poetic
That's the one! :lul:
TO U ALL

• +1
ITS BECAUSE SHES THE BEST LOOKING FOID HE WILL EVER GET AND HE KNOWS THAT. THIS SITUATION IS BRUTAL. MERK EVERY GIRL WHO ACTS LIKE THIS
Poor guy is taking this much disrespect just to have a beautiful woman by his side lmao. It's not worth

TO U ALL

Rage-bait :forcedsmile:

He might kill himself bro lol, the shit people do just so they can say "look muh wife looks like stacy"

• +1
I mean tbh he deserves it lmao. He literally stole his "wife" originally from one of his fans who was his gf who were some kind of small Swedish streamer, and literally fucked her in that guys own house. Now he gets cucked by another guy lol, that too 4 times. I guess what goes around comes around.

• +1
this is bait hes not a cuck jfl he was in a open relationship
Open relationship = cuck in my eyes, and any reasonably sound mind man as well

you really telling me this is a healthy relationship dawg :lul: bffr

to me a cuck is someone that sits in the cuck chair, not someone that indulges their degeneracy a bit.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui

youre not familiar with the lore like i am but destiny is a statusmaxxed bone fade gigaslayer

drowning in bpd top tier egirl pussy

to me a cuck is someone that sits in the cuck chair, not someone that indulges their degeneracy a bit.
To each his own but fair point ig :lul:
youre not familiar with the lore like i am but destiny is a statusmaxxed bone fade gigaslayer

drowning in bpd top tier egirl pussy
Mirin a lil bit ngl

From what I’ve heard that bpd e-girl pussy can put niggas in a coma fr

To each his own but fair point ig :lul:

Mirin a lil bit ngl

From what I’ve heard that bpd e-girl pussy can put niggas in a coma fr
if you look past the cuckish face and timid demeanor this guy is genuinely a dark triad slayer sociopath

hes everything hasan piker aspires to be. mentally mogging the 6 foot 4 giant at his own midget stature.

he pumps and dumps the bpds. even had young becky pussy living at his appartment

destiny is retarded asf and will always be

Most publicly cucked man in modern history.