7. S6
  8. S9(new blood)
  9. S8

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and apocalypse
First 4 seasons mog
My favourite scene
Thanksgiving at Trinity’s
I actually didnt mind the last 4. 8 was the only season i would consider bad.

I actually didnt mind the last 4. 8 was the only season i would consider bad.
New Blood was a worse disgrace than GoT final season. Instead of kino perp walk in front of Bautista he gets killed by his faggot son. Over.

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
NEW BLOOD is so fuckimg shit lol

how can u take a trash ending and make another sequel series with a worse one lol

that police cunt using google search to figure out this niggas real identity was such an ass pull

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
New Blood was a worse disgrace than GoT final season. Instead of kino perp walk in front of Bautista he gets killed by his faggot son. Over.

lol she called up Bautista and this guys going over there for nothing

• JFL
Dexters lab

NEW BLOOD is so fuckimg shit lol

how can u take a trash ending and make another sequel series with a worse one lol

that police cunt using google search to figure out this niggas real identity was such an ass pull
New blood was bad but I still enjoyed it more than that trash ass season 8. Seeing Harrison's story arc was kinda cool and it was interesting to see that even after years dex never really changed. Although the writing of that season is ass i admit, Kurt was fucking irrelevant to the entire season and the cop got that cheap shit. But the Vogel season was fucking trash and the antag sucked balls.

Cap GoT s8 is legit one of the worst seasons in TV ive ver fucking seen. The giant fight episode was fucking terrible, and the ending was the biggest asspull ever. "Who has a better story than Bran the Broken" Legit everyone else in the fucking show

• JFL
New blood was bad but I still enjoyed it more than that trash ass season 8. Seeing Harrison's story arc was kinda cool and it was interesting to see that even after years dex never really changed. Although the writing of that season is ass i admit, Kurt was fucking irrelevant to the entire season and the cop got that cheap shit. But the Vogel season was fucking trash and the antag sucked balls.
My favourite scene in s8 is when Dexter goes full capeshit and pierces a mattress and bed frame and a human body in one swift motion

My favourite scene in s8 is when Dexter goes full capeshit and pierces a mattress and bed frame and a human body in one swift motion
Its his best strength feat. mfs really say Joe Goldberg would win :lul: :lul: Joe would end up in the bottom of the sea

• JFL
Great show but it’s been 12 years since I’ve watched it and barely remember it. I had a crush on Rita

Also here are the seasons ranked from best to worst feel free to agree disagree

1. S4
  2. S2
  3. S1
  4. S3
  5. S5
  6. S7
  7. S6
  8. S9(new blood)
  9. S8
i say season 1>2 but it’s close

POV: ur mom finally removed parental controls on ur netflix account

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
POV: ur mom finally removed parental controls on ur netflix account
POV: You're a retard whos been rotting here for 4 years and has to make some snarky comment on people talking about a TV show

POV: You're a retard whos been rotting here for 4 years and has to make some snarky comment on people talking about a TV show
looks like i pressed a button
and i have and always had a real life kid

Dexter is peak television. Watch it.
Season 8 Showtime GIF by Dexter
Why was his son blonde as a kid and in new blood they gave him black hair and made him look like a school shooter

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te