DHT causing hair loss is A MASSIVE EXAGGERATION - My self experimentation with DHT gel has resulted in ZERO hair loss (pics included) šŸ§Ŗ

itā€™s a maturing hairline
Cope harder cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham and Deleted member 55631
Going great so far:

- slightly over 0.5ā€ of penile growth
- beard is much thicker and fuller
- face is more angular
- jawline and brow ridge are more pronounced
- horny as fuck
- Erections are hard as fuck, I can fuck 5 times in a night and still stay rock solid.
What is your age?
Do you think its angularity because bones or leanness?

Has your neurocranium shape changed (as in boxier?)

What is your age?
Do you think its angularity because bones or leanness?

Has your neurocranium shape changed (as in boxier?)
My body fat hasnā€™t significantly changed, thereā€™s definitely some actual bone growth that occurred. Iā€™m 26 now

• Woah
Reactions: Agendum
Should I worry about discreet shipping etc?
They send mine labelled as beard oil and itā€™s always made it through. Iā€™ve ordered a handful of times now and havenā€™t had any customs issues.

They send mine labelled as beard oil and itā€™s always made it through. Iā€™ve ordered a handful of times now and havenā€™t had any customs issues.
Ok manā€¦ Iā€™m trusting you. Thanks for your contribution.

Iā€™ve been using 20% DHT gel for almost 1 year consistently and my latest bloodwork showed my DHT levels at 491ng/dL (8x the maximum of the lab reference range).

The result?

ZERO hair loss.

My body hair and beard has gotten much thicker and fuller though.

There is too much fear around DHT and hair loss, there is a lot more to this theory or every young man out there would be bald including myself.

Hereā€™s an easy experiment to do: take a walk around LA and look at how many bald, feminine looking, small dicked, beardless Asian men there are. If DHT were the true cause of hair loss they would all have full heads of hair.

DHT has literally turned me from a boy into a man in a few months and even if I lost my hair in this process the net gain (Facial Masculinization, beard growth, dick growth, insatiable libido, mental health) wouldā€™ve still been worth it.

View attachment 2652878
does your dick still work? i want to try dht

Iā€™ve been using 20% DHT gel for almost 1 year consistently and my latest bloodwork showed my DHT levels at 491ng/dL (8x the maximum of the lab reference range).

The result?

ZERO hair loss.

My body hair and beard has gotten much thicker and fuller though.

There is too much fear around DHT and hair loss, there is a lot more to this theory or every young man out there would be bald including myself.

Hereā€™s an easy experiment to do: take a walk around LA and look at how many bald, feminine looking, small dicked, beardless Asian men there are. If DHT were the true cause of hair loss they would all have full heads of hair.

DHT has literally turned me from a boy into a man in a few months and even if I lost my hair in this process the net gain (Facial Masculinization, beard growth, dick growth, insatiable libido, mental health) wouldā€™ve still been worth it.

View attachment 2652878
least obvious shill

Retard thinks anything thatā€™s not NW0 is baldingšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚can tell u have zero knowledge on this subject lmaon
This is a maturing hairline:

This is a Norwood 2+:

Brainless fucking retard. Well since you got banned you can't respond anyway.

• +1
Reactions: PEking
Every man is born with a "final pattern" of hairloss

With age all men will reach this pattern eventually unless on drugs

Creatine, dht, lifestyle etc can speed up the race to the final pattern

A man like me that used creatine and was a gym rat hit my final pattern of norwood 5 at like 25 years old, if I was on fin and avoided creatine I might have delayed getting there until my 60s

All you have proven to yourself is that your not destined to have a norwood level