Dick size chart

N

Ndgrangheta

Banned
Let's break the myths once and for all. As a dicklet master in BBCology and Cockology, I will reveal the hard hitting truth about dick sizes today. First, we will begin with average size per race.

Avg BBC 8.3 x 6.1
Avg white 5 x 5
Avg chink 4.4 x 4.6 (applies for curries too)

0 to 5 inches in length - micro, NOTHING CAN SAVE YOU, IMMEDIATE SUICIDE TIER, EVEN A BILLIONAIRE STATUS WON'T SAVE YOU, NEVER EVEN BEGAN
5 to 6 inches - small, true death tier, suicide worthy, only an 8 figure + net worth can compensate and that's if you agree to bring a BBC bull for your wife
6 to 7 inches - average, no one will ever be impressed, impossible to make a girl cum with that
7 to 8 inches - good, decent dick, possible to make a whore squirt if you know what you're doing
8 to 9 inches - BBC only territory, the smallest BBCs begin here, anyone non - BBC would kill for that size but BBCs are clinically depressed if they're only that
9 to 10 inches - normal BBC length when no other race has been in the mix for the last 3 generations of the BBC's family tree
10 inches and above - BBC BULL, the dream of any woman to ever exist, the unmoggable, the supreme, the master, impossible to anyone to ever compete

0 to 4 inches in girth - micro
4 to 5 inches - pencildick, you can only tickle their ear holes with that thing
5 to 5.5 inches - you have a thin dick but not suicide worthy anymore
5.5 to 6 inches - not bad, average but coupled with the right length could do the job if the foid hasn't been near a BBC in her life (so far)
6 to 6.5 inches - good girth, no one apart from BBC kangz can dream of that but for the BBC kangz themselves it's nothing impressive
6.5 to 7 inches - superb, you are impossible for a foid to forget once you've been inside and opened her like a turkey on Thanksgiving
7 inches and above - MASTER OF ALL BBCS

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: buflek, It'snotover, Michael Myers and 2 others
There are probably zero 10x7s in the entirety of earth

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 27213, callisto and 2 others
Finally, a reasonable take on this subject

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, hopecel, It'snotover and 2 others
Reveal your dick size
I know u have a bwc

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: hopecel, It'snotover, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
And not a single source was given that day.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Lol u say that but my Jewish shrink said my 6 inches BPL was bigger than most men, and ny Italian shrink made me take my pants of and made me make it hard and told me it's not small by any means and said the curve made it unique as well

shut the fuck up you dumb nigger slave

Dredd, lex steele, mandingo, sean michaels, rico strong, julio gomez, jack napier, Damion dayski are all 11 inches + so that's already more than 1 in a billion
No they aren’t. It seems like they are 11 inches + because of camera angles and the fact that the women they fuck are so small that they make their dicks look like pythons. But there’s no denying that they are still packing down there.