Dickglans pill

H

hytt

Master
Over for my dick it has small head compared to the rest of the dick. If you don't have big glans you're capped at subhuman dick
All dildos have big glans, never forget that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, sportsmogger, roids and 2 others
whats with all the dick posts just deal with it

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Over for my dick it has small head compared to the rest of the dick. If you don't have big glans you're capped at subhuman dick
whats your length and girth broddie?

6.3 inches and probably like 5 girth
Wow. I am from BR too. 6.8 inches and 5.4 girth here. I girthmog you but length is similar. What do women say about it? Do they call you big, small or average?

Wow. I am from BR too. 6.8 inches and 5.4 girth here. I girthmog you but length is similar. What do women say about it? Do they call you big, small or average?
They never said anything, 6 inches is average where I live lmao . These whores would really only say something if it was over 8 inches

• So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger
can we stop adding things i can be insecure about.

kind regards,

Norwood

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, 97baHater, sportsmogger and 1 other person
99% of dildos are circumcised too

Never forget that :ogre:

99% of dildos are circumcised too

Never forget that :ogre:
I never denied it, it's the opposite, I always told here that women prefer botched dicks.

Norwood is a dicklet like me

Huge lifefuel :aheago::aheago::aheago:
wouldnt say dicklet, good amount above average. however i do have a smaller sized tip jfllllllll:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, hytt and Autismcel
is that eve a question nigga why would you even measure your dick while bone pressing it it's not your true lenght

Q: Isn't using a bone-pressed measurement kind of like cheating and just deluding yourself into thinking you are bigger than you actually are?​

A: No. The main reason it is used is to have a constant measurement method which shows one's maximum erection length. When you measure your height, you stand fully upright and at your maximum, flat-footed height. This is like your bone-pressed penis length measurement, it is your maximum. If everyone measured their height while slouching or including their hair, the measurement would be very inconsistent and could change a lot depending on many factors. A slouching height measurment is like a non-bone-pressed penis length measurement. It is very inconsistent and does not tell you what your actual maximum is. Measuring bone-pressed isn't about inflating your ego, it's just about having a clear and consistent method of knowing what your actual maximum is and for having a standard method for statistical comparison.

• +1
is that eve a question nigga why would you even measure your dick while bone pressing it it's not your true lenght
Are you dumb?

Bone pressed is your true length, when you're fucking her ass cheeks push against your fat pad

Q: Isn't using a bone-pressed measurement kind of like cheating and just deluding yourself into thinking you are bigger than you actually are?​

A: No. The main reason it is used is to have a constant measurement method which shows one's maximum erection length. When you measure your height, you stand fully upright and at your maximum, flat-footed height. This is like your bone-pressed penis length measurement, it is your maximum. If everyone measured their height while slouching or including their hair, the measurement would be very inconsistent and could change a lot depending on many factors. A slouching height measurment is like a non-bone-pressed penis length measurement. It is very inconsistent and does not tell you what your actual maximum is. Measuring bone-pressed isn't about inflating your ego, it's just about having a clear and consistent method of knowing what your actual maximum is and for having a standard method for statistical comparison.
You are being delusional, the girl isn't going to see it bonepressed, the true size is the only that matters. Tell your non bp size

Do women from Brazil like big penis

I mean small glans makes your dick look girthier tbh, but veiny cock with big glans is ideal

• +1
Reactions: hytt
Are you dumb?

Bone pressed is your true length, when you're fucking her ass cheeks push against your fat pad
You are being delusional, the girl isn't going to see it bonepressed, the true size is the only that matters. Tell your non bp size
Non-bone pressed 6.0 x 5
Bone pressed 6.4 x 5

Not yet, I'm patiently waiting for stem cells to be able to increase dick size it's just a matter of how many decades until this happen

• +1
Do women from Brazil like big penis
Of course. Many men here are successfull with the ladies just because they have 8inches or more of cock. Size is very important in Brazil. Another reason why I would say the only ethnic group that would have issues with women in Brazil are asian guys, like southeast asians and east asians. Small dick is curse. But a hung Nigerian or hung Lebanese? Lol. They can become kings here.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Nigga you're literally big

6 inches nbp is big + 5 inches of girth is above average

Gtfo im 5.5x4 bp :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Man I thought you were 6.8 inches nbp. 6 inches isn't big it's average in Brazil, you are just a bit below average in lenght the problem is the girth which you can use penis pumps to increase it

• +1
Of course. Many men here are successfull with the ladies just because they have 8inches or more of cock. Size is very important in Brazil. Another reason why I would say the only ethnic group that would have issues with women in Brazil are asian guys, like southeast asians and east asians. Small dick is curse. But a hung Nigerian or hung Lebanese? Lol. They can become kings here.
Are they good for marriage.

Nigga you're literally big

6 inches nbp is big + 5 inches of girth is above average

Gtfo im 5.5x4 bp :feelswhy::feelswhy:
i think prob a little less than 5 inches of girth probably. had no clue how tight to wrap that shit.

lifefuel tho.

and how old are u? mine grew alot at 16

• +1
Not yet, I'm patiently waiting for stem cells to be able to increase dick size it's just a matter of how many decades until this happen
Hopefully that never comes out.

We need big dicks to be rare, I don't want everyone walking around with huge cocks, that'll ruin the fun

I wanna be 1 in a million

Man I thought you were 6.8 inches nbp. 6 inches isn't big it's average in Brazil, you are just a bit below average in lenght the problem is the girth which you can use penis pumps to increase it
I never measured my girth im just estimating it

6 inches is big bro(worldwide). NBP. bp is above average

And I'm still in puberty all im doing rn is just eating good and hoping for it to grow cuz im pretty sure my dad and mom's dad and his kids are packin

• +1
i think prob a little less than 5 inches of girth probably. had no clue how tight to wrap that shit.

lifefuel tho.

Mine grew a bit after 16 and I think up until 18.

• +1

lifefuel tho.

Same my dicksize rocketed from like 13-17

Prolly like 3-4 inches of growth

Hopefully that never comes out.

We need big dicks to be rare, I don't want everyone walking around with huge cocks, that'll ruin the fun

I wanna be 1 in a million
Even if it comes out only the rich will be able to pay so it can be rare as long as you have money lmao

• +1

lifefuel tho.

Turning 18 tmr (but still in puberty probs)

Tbh all you need is the average girth which is 4.59, 5 inches is better for sluts who get stretched 24/7 jfl

More length = more confidence which is what i need

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

And I'm still in puberty all im doing rn is just eating good and hoping for it to grow cuz im pretty sure my dad and mom's dad and his kids are packin
im from US im assuming average here is less than brazilian chads

Tbh all you need is the average girth which is 4.59, 5 inches is better for sluts who get stretched 24/7 jfl

Happy birthday

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel

I don't believe in this man. Everyone in this forum and in other communities say they have 6-7 inches of cock and I see no reason for lying really. Every brazillian says he has at least 6 inches and most women say men have 6 inches here too so I think that South America just have bigger dicks on average compared to some othr continents

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, ParanoidHungLatino and Autismcel

yeah happy birthday bro. ur about to be an adult time to lock in. but what cucks me is that im a complete grower. i look like I have a shrimp dick when im flaccid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and sportsmogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and sportsmogger
I don't believe in this man. Everyone in this forum and in other communities say they have 6-7 inches of cock and I see no reason for lying really. Every brazillian says he has at least 6 inches and most women say men have 6 inches here too so I think that South America just have bigger dicks on average compared to some othr continents
You can literally search, and look at hundreds of scientific studies done by scientists who give the patients drug induced erections and measured them

Self measured study sizes were like 6.8 jfl

im from US im assuming average here is less than brazilian chads
I believe it's less but I also believe it's more close to 6 inches than they admit it is, because they are doing research with old small dicked boomers who can't even get erections instead of doing it with young men

6 inches is not that big tbh

6.5 is big though

yeah happy birthday bro. ur about to be an adult time to lock in. but what cucks me is that im a complete grower. i look like I have a shrimp dick when im flaccid
Same bruh

My shit literally becomes a clit

And i dont feel or look like an adult tbh i look young af and sound like a 13 year old jfl

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender