Dickmaxxing Part 2

K

Kartikay_Bhab

Iron
How do I use penis pump (Air pump), How often should I use and How much do I use in one sitting. What about jelqing, Does it work? If yes, In how much time will i see results?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, M-1014 and northern mogger
Idk the specifics but check out r/ajelqforyou and r/gettingbigger

doesnt make ur dick bigger

tim to sucidie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kartikay_Bhab and Zeta
Jelqing I heard isn’t good. Your penis can’t grow bigger naturally but perhaps certain supplements could enhance blood flow and boost your natural T-levels (if yours is low) for a bigger and longer-lasting erection. Ashwaghanda helps a lot, also magnesium, zinc and vitamin D. Apart from that, you could fraudmaxx by losing belly fat and shaving bald down there to make it appear bigger I guess.

Last edited:
Stay away from jelqing since it will clap the blood vessels in your dick. Read through this pumping guide:

Jelqing I heard isn’t good. Your penis can’t grow bigger naturally but perhaps certain supplements could enhance blood flow and boost your natural T-levels (if yours is low) for a bigger and longer-lasting erection. Ashwaghanda helps a lot, also magnesium, zinc and vitamin D. Apart from that, you could fraudmaxx by losing belly fat and shaving bald down there to make it appear bigger I guess.
I CAN control my t levels so thats not an issue, My size is average 5'6inch and girth is 4'6inch which is better than average, Size isn't much of an issue but as we all know, Bigger is always better.

I CAN control my t levels so thats not an issue, My size is average 5'6inch and girth is 4'6inch which is better than average, Size isn't much of an issue but as we all know, Bigger is always better.
Well I guess your best hope is fraudmaxxing. What’s your height and weight? Do you shave down there?

Your size isn’t above average, it’s just average. Above average (but not huge) would be between 6-7in. At least here in the US.. Where are you from?

Your size isn’t above average, it’s just average. Above average (but not huge) would be between 6-7in. At least here in the US.. Where are you from?
Asia, The average in asia is 5'1 inch and Am mainly talking about girth here, Average girth is 4'1 inch.

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
Well I guess your best hope is fraudmaxxing. What’s your height and weight? Do you shave down there?
Am 5'10, Am currently bulking so 20 percent bf as of now, And yes I shave often

Am 5'10, Am currently bulking so 20 percent bf as of now, And yes I shave often
If getting your penis to look bigger is more important to you then stop bulking asap. Get skinny af. Shaving is a + but trying shaving bald if you don’t already.

Asia, The average in asia is 5'1 inch and Am mainly talking about girth here, Average girth is 4'1 inch.
Ohh ok well 5.6 is a decent size in Asia. In America you’re just average though. Probably because we have a lot of African-Americans and a lot of tall people which boosts the sizes here.

manual stretching for length and jelqing for girth