Dickpill destroy me more than heightpill and facepill muh 6 inch is enough bro

Yaarhuni

Yaarhuni

Banned
Now don't come up with stupid argument muh girl inches the guy have measurement tape. So no confusion sub 7 is dicklet. And now org incela gonna say i am 7 inch bro i don't have to worry about it. You are just playing with yourself with a lie

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 48689
Woman are retards, they can't guess height or dick size. They just believe what guys tell them and as we know most guys inflate their height and dick size

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, socialcel, dantemaxxing and 5 others
Woman are retards, they can't guess height or dick size. They just believe what guys tell them and as we know most guys inflate their height and dick size
The guy literally have tape there is no chance of confusion

5 inch chad mogs 7 inch normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Klasik01, _MVP_ and 4 others
Just say you are a cuck lil bro
Explain my friend how can you cope when woman prefer 7 inch minimum. This has nothing to do with me

@northern mogger

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
stoopid bomboclatt many said 6

and the interviewer is a fucking cuck

and all these bitches are fuckikg whores

lol these women can't think for themselves
If the ''made up norm'' would be 7 or 5 inches they would say that instead of 6 all the time, same with 6ft height thing.
they are robots

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and northern mogger
muh bbc muh bbc muh bbc is your mom taking a bbc rn when all you can think of is black cock you imbecile cuck
Keep rambling incel you know you are dicklet so am i

Keep rambling incel you know you are dicklet so am i
shut the fuck up you are sucking black cock even as we speak just moneymaxx and fuck as many virgins as you want

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni
lol these women can't think for themselves
If the ''made up norm'' would be 7 or 5 inches they would say that instead of 6 all the time, same with 6ft height thing.
they are robots
+ if it were no numbers on the tape measurement the result wouldn't be the same lol, robot bitches

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, dantemaxxing and northern mogger
shut the fuck up you are sucking black cock even as we speak just moneymaxx and fuck as many virgins as you want
1810332 1584672331835

• Ugh..
Reactions: northern mogger
and why does it have to be bbc you obsess over, why black you goy

Lol you clueless niggas always falling for this dumb rage bait videos. Lemme guess you prolly think foids only date 6ft+ as well

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, dantemaxxing, Lynxress and 1 other person
This. And the tape measurement doesn't necessarily prove anything either bcuz it doesn't factor in girth and proportions.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Lynxress and Yaarhuni
Now don't come up with stupid argument muh girl inches the guy have measurement tape. So no confusion sub 7 is dicklet. And now org incela gonna say i am 7 inch bro i don't have to worry about it. You are just playing with yourself with a lie

you people have such a warped sense of reality lol

6 inches is already above average but you are taking advice from some stupid thots who don’t know what they are talking about generally

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Yaarhuni
A lot of women are devil worshipers. That's why they all want 6ft 6inch 6 figures. 666.

Woman says she prefers big dicks and you can imagine how the response is.