Did anyone here grow on mk677 at 16-18?

plukee

plukee

6’3 autistic truecel trying to looksmaxx
Title.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and JCaesar
i took mk677 when i was 17, grew 1 inch after 6 months.
Lifefuel thank you im currently 17 but turn 18 in july let’s hope i have one more left

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Lifefuel thank you im currently 17 but turn 18 in july let’s hope i have one more left
Lol same as me, whats your height

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Isn't there a huge risk for diabetes with mk677?
No not at all. Only if it’s in your family genetics then yes but other than that just have a healthy diet and you will be good. I was doing 30mg every day and still my blood sugar was lower than the average blood sugar level.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and plukee
No not at all. Only if it’s in your family genetics then yes but other than that just have a healthy diet and you will be good. I was doing 30mg every day and still my blood sugar was lower than the average blood sugar level.
Im not experiencing any diabetic symptoms on it. My mums side isn’t prone to it. Dads side is but that’s cause most of them have made unhealthy choices in there life so im at a 50/50 risk

pretty sure it grew my clavicle from 14 to 15 inch

• +1
30mg Damn bro

• +1
I will try at 19 combined with stretching and yoga. Hoping to gain 2-3cms to get to a strong 6’2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee and slavicpsycho
I will try at 19 combined with stretching and yoga. Hoping to gain 2-3cms to get to a strong 6’2
Yoga and stretches only gives temporary height gain it goes away the same day

• +1
Yoga and stretches only gives temporary height gain it goes away the same day
Hmmm, how long does it last ? If it lasts for a few hours you could just do it plus dead hangs before going out.

Hmmm, how long does it last ? If it lasts for a few hours you could just do it plus dead hangs before going out.
Yeah i do deadhang with 45lb plate belt before going out but it does nothing for height gain it just goes back to normal after a few hours

• +1
Yeah i do deadhang with 45lb plate belt before going out but it does nothing for height gain it just goes back to normal after a few hours
I have heard that you could get at least an inch over time by abusing GH even with closed growth plates. Why is that ? Spine and foot growth ?

• +1
maybe 1 inch but could also just be genetics

• +1
I have heard that you could get at least an inch over time by abusing GH even with closed growth plates. Why is that ? Spine and foot growth ?
Yeah it is. Spine growth plates are one of the later bones to fuse alongside with the clavicle. These bones grow till mid 20s

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and MaestheticMaso