BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
He leanmaxed at 23 and roped at 26

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmac
Was he even famous? Seems like he was a c-lister

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and owlofathena
At 0:55 his skull looks narrower that's why looks great here otherwise he's too robust

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and looksmac
At 0:55 his skull looks narrower that's why looks great here otherwise he's too robust

He's not too robust. The reason he looks great in that clip is cause his eyes look more agressive

He's not too robust. The reason he looks great in that clip is cause his eyes look more agressive
Def Disagree. If anything keeping his colour and his pfl with pct and upper eyelid exposure makes his eye area softer and ascends him imo(his eyes are 9/10 just a weird combination that looks cucked).
Screenshot 2024 0413 205612
IMG 20240408 143920
he does look too robust normally compare to gandy who looks perfect imo.
Screenshot 2024 0413 210039
see this is from the vid looks narrower

Last edited:
  • +1
his jaw angle was too obtuse for my taste. ballou is more to my liking because he has an almost 90 degree jawline

• Ugh..
his jaw angle was too obtuse for my taste. ballou is more to my liking because he has an almost 90 degree jawline

View attachment 2856739
“His jaw angle is too obtuse for my taste” “my celebrity crush is more to my liking” incel discusses this while I continue to use my 3rd cum and dump

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman232 and Deleted member 57464

View attachment 2856739
“His jaw angle is too obtuse for my taste” “my celebrity crush is more to my liking” incel discusses this while I continue to use my 4th pump and dump

“His jaw angle is too obtuse for my taste” “my celebrity crush is more to my liking” incel discusses this while I continue to use my 3rd cum and dump
why cant i get a cum and dump???

• +1
Reactions: F36 and cytoplasm
Def Disagree. If anything keeping his colour and his pfl with pct and upper eyelid exposure makes his eye area softer and ascends him imo(his eyes are 9/10 just a weird combination that looks cucked).View attachment 2856727View attachment 2856729 he does look too robust normally compare to gandy who looks perfect imo.View attachment 2856740see this is from the vid looks narrower
His eyes are too soft and weak. It sure as fuck doesnt ascend him. His robustness isnt too much, hes barely any more robust than gandy
He was in dynasty though. Not mainly character though.
Idk what that is ngl

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
His eyes are too soft and weak. It sure as fuck doesnt ascend him. His robustness isnt too much, hes barely any more robust than gandy

Idk what that is ngl
Bro high trust eyes can look as much as great as hunter just that no one has the peak high trust eye area.unlike hunter where salih,gandy, barret and o pry have pretty much perfect hunter eyes whereas no one has perfect almond high trust eyes proly he and basso are the closest .look closely brother he is more robust than gandy

• +1
Reactions: F36 and BrahminBoss
Bro high trust eyes can look as much as great as hunter just that no one has the peak high trust eye area.unlike hunter where salih,gandy, barret and o pry have pretty much perfect hunter eyes whereas no one has perfect almond high trust eyes proly he and basso are the closest .look closely brother he is more robust than gandy
Its not about high vs low low trust. His eyes are simply weak and soft looking. Basso has much better eyes. If the rest of his face wasnt chad you wouldnt rate his eyes highly

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG

ideal for the time

NCT cucks him, otherwise his eyes are good

• Hmm...
Its not about high vs low low trust. His eyes are simply weak and soft looking. Basso has much better eyes. If the rest of his face wasnt chad you wouldnt rate his eyes highly
IMG 20240413 212252

I mean nice balance of nct and pct brows that's why rated this high also
IMG 20240413 212559
basso's brows could have been lower set and slightly better pfl i guess.I give hexum 9/10 basso 9.25/10.

• +1
Reactions: F36 and BrahminBoss
@cytoplasm JFL if your actually 13 and on this forum lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and cytoplasm
View attachment 2856783
I mean nice balance of nct and pct brows that's why rated this high also View attachment 2856785 basso's brows could have been lower set and slightly better pfl i guess.I give hexum 9/10 basso 9.25/10.
Youre just coping, nice balance of nct and pct? Cmon man, put his eyes on a normie and all of a sudden hes "nct cuck" etc. Like I said if he wasnt chad you wouldnt consider his eyes good

@cytoplasm JFL if your actually 13 and on this forum lmao.
I'll let you figure it out

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Youre just coping, nice balance of nct and pct? Cmon man, put his eyes on a normie and all of a sudden hes "nct cuck" etc. Like I said if he wasnt chad you wouldnt consider his eyes good
View attachment 2856804

I'll let you figure it out
But same can be said for cavill or welling. It's not about the individual feature but how great it does with your face.imo their eyes are the reason they look extremely approachable( literally played Superman). But normie doesn't ascend with them

• +1
Reactions: F36
But same can be said for cavill or welling
Indeed
It's not about the individual feature but how great it does with your face.imo their eyes are the reason they look extremely approachable( literally played Superman). But normie doesn't ascend with them
Nct doesnt work with his face. If he had a better eye shape it would work with his face and make him better looking. You can have "hunter eyes" and still be approachable

Indeed

Nct doesnt work with his face. If he had a better eye shape it would work with his face and make him better looking. You can have "hunter eyes" and still be approachable
Yes his eyes aren't perfect l highlighted how to make them perfect above. Yes I mean friendlier

Yes his eyes aren't perfect l highlighted how to make them perfect above. Yes I mean friendlier
They arent a 9/10. More like 6.5-7

• Hmm...