• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake and Broski
you forgot to cut you retard

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Elvisandreaa, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
no i think you are just fat or bloated

if its fat then just go on a cut dumbass

but if its bloat then lay off the roids for a bit and adjust your diet to limit water retention

idk what ur on but consider switching ur stack to get rid of bloat

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Arminius
no i think you are just fat or bloated

if its fat then just go on a cut dumbass

but if its bloat then lay off the roids for a bit and adjust your diet to limit water retention

idk what ur on but consider switching ur stack to get rid of bloat
How.do u rate me before bulk???

I still.jave a 4 pack
It doesn't matter. Eddie Hall has abs too.

You're either bloated as fuck with roid water or gained a shit ton of fat (or both)

Cut down so that you are 10-14% bodyfat, and adjust your dosage so you are on no higher than the high range of natural testosterone.

Trust me I fucked my facials by gaining fat/roid bloat before. Your goal is should be to go back to how you looked facially beforehand but with a much thicker neck + maintaining most of your mass from the gear.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Arminius

You're either bloated as fuck with roid water or gained a shit ton of fat (or both)

Cut down so that you are 10-14% bodyfat, and adjust your dosage so you are on no higher than the high range of natural testosterone.

Trust me I fucked my facials by gaining fat/roid bloat before. Your goal is should be to go back to how you looked facially beforehand but with a much thicker neck + maintaining most of your mass from the gear.
How do u rate me.before bloat???

• +1
Reactions: stevielake

So it’s not bone? If he did it long enough and young enough I would think he may have gained better bones. Although in his pic he looks ogre

So it’s not bone? If he did it long enough and young enough I would think he may have gained better bones. Although in his pic he looks ogre
Good or bad???

Good or bad???
I think u look notably worse now than before based on those pics. U look ogre. But as other user said it very well may be from bloat and related stuff. Follow his advice and lean down. Low BF low water retention then see how you look. And make sure to work on hair and skin. Gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Arminius
Ur cheekbones look way bigger. I do think u gained bone mass. Idk I feel like you may have ogred yourself (I don’t truly know) best way to find out is debloat and loose fat. If needed try tret cream to increase bone resorption and reduce ogreness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Long hair tretinoin and fat loss

• +1
Reactions: twilight
u look older but idk the difference btween pics

I think i ll plan to start my cut

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
acne/10

@NativeMogger

U look a bit bogged now tbh