did i fuck my self over?

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Diamond
i am 5’6 currently on mk677 and i’ve been eating 100g of protein a day. I started on November 14th and have gained around 3/4 of an inch not sure of this is catch up growth or not the because from 14-16.5 i probably ate less than 1500 calories a day and just stayed in my room all day and due to that i believe i didn’t grow a single cm. my problem is that i forgot to bring it to my dads house over the weekend and due to that i missed 3 days of my cycle so idk what to do now.

i am 5’6 currently on mk677 and i’ve been eating 100g of protein a day. I started on November 14th and have gained around 3/4 of an inch not sure of this is catch up growth or not the because from 14-16.5 i probably ate less than 1500 calories a day and just stayed in my room all day and due to that i believe i didn’t grow a single cm. my problem is that i forgot to bring it to my dads house over the weekend and due to that i missed 3 days of my cycle so idk what to do now.
caloric deficit and high protein is ideal.
Estrogen is stored in bodyfat.
Estrogen closes plates
1/3 of estrogen is produced thru aromitasation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
i got taller by running while playing sports and putting stress on my knees and tendon

caloric deficit and high protein is ideal.
Estrogen is stored in bodyfat.
Estrogen closes plates
1/3 of estrogen is produced thru aromitasation
alright i will keep this in mind. Also i am scared to buy aromasin due to mr hearing that it effects hair and thins it (my forehead is already big enough) also someone told me that it would fuck up my development what are your thoughts since u seem pretty knowledgeable on this subject.