DID I GET GROOMED

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15 YEAR OLD BLACK LORD
I met this girl over the Internet because we both liked the same music. She was 18. I was 14. This was early 2023. She used to send me feet pics knowing I liked it and was jerking off to it. She said one time that she had no control over what I do with the pics. Even though she knew what I did with them.

Did I get groomed?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, aesthetic beauty and Zeruel
I met this girl over the Internet because we both liked the same music. She was 18. I was 14. This was early 2023. She used to send me feet pics knowing I liked it and was jerking off to it. She said one time that she had no control over what I do with the pics. Even though she knew what I did with them.

Did I get groomed?
I got groomed by a femboy on tf2, let me forget :feelscry:

• Ugh..
Reactions: not__cel
im the only truecel on this site confirmed i cant relate with these niggas dating experiences @Gengar

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and mogstars
Was she a nigger, like you?

Yes. No one cares though nigga. But low T for not boldly asking for more

Tell the whole story and tag me bro
there use to be popular steam groups called girl gamers or some shit its like one of the largest groups and i would try and add some to get some epussy but my first and only person that responded just happened to be trans. She was lowkey good looking for a femboy from like 8 years ago but that cock was VOLUMINOUS, she wanted cum pics or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
im the only truecel on this site confirmed i cant relate with these niggas dating experiences @Gengar
“dating” “jerking off to photos” I don’t know who to believe

tales from the ghetto slums