did i mess up my growth by fasting alot when i was 14 and 15?

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40986, garoupilled_, Deleted member 32486 and 1 other person
maybe, maybe not. how does this information help you?

High protein diet, sun and exercise

Less food = less protein = less growth
less food = more hunger = more grhelin = more gh

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking
Just wondering if i could have been taller than i am now at 16.
Depends on how much you fasted, as long as you got enough vitamins overall, it shouldn’t be that much of a difference. Genetics is what influences your height the most anyway

• +1
Reactions: Knockout and Junko
i ate like shit during my puberty but you have to remember that height is 99 percent genetics and 1 percent diet etc

yea probably stunted you growth very much

Depends on how much you fasted, as long as you got enough vitamins overall, it shouldn’t be that much of a difference. Genetics is what influences your height the most anyway

View attachment 2404934
you have to be stupid and retarded if you think you body can grow properly if its 18-20 hour in stress

If you did extended water fasting and not just fasting for like half a day, then no. In fact, extended water fasts increase HGH. I did a lot of water fasts this year and grew more than I did any other year of my life.

If you did extended water fasting and not just fasting for like half a day, then no. In fact, extended water fasts increase HGH. I did a lot of water fasts this year and grew more than I did any other year of my life.
fasting decrease ifg-1 = less growth

and its not logic, why will you body grow if its tryna to survive?

you have to be stupid and retarded if you think you body can grow properly if its 18-20 hour in stress
Are you a scientist or a doctor? If yes, where did you study? What is your source? Where do you get your knowledge and information from?

• +1
Reactions: Knockout

I agree with you here it's not even about growth but about the whole body and later development because however the age of 13-16 is i think one of the most intense after being born a child, so brother you could have fucked it up by doing fasting shit instead of just reducing mass if you had such a goal

Are you a scientist or a doctor? If yes, where did you study? What is your source? Where do you get your knowledge and information from?
here it's not even about knowledge alone, but also logic, on growth it may not have worked like that, but think how much it could have messed up the hormonal economy long fasting causes problems in people after puberty so how must it have worked on a teenager?

Eating carbohydrates, cholesterols and protein help with forward growth and maxilla development, so yeah.

ohh sorry that i did not send a pear reviewed 5 star www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov study, me bad

Retard, fucking retard , its simple logic
L O G I C
fasting = you body is stressed, its tryna do everything to survive != suddenly you body decide to grow 55 cm? fucking retard

No if you eat enough protein and fats
Fasting- short hgh boost+ the only way to increase ghrelin naturally ( hgh booster)
Fasting 16 hrs then in 8 hrs window eating tons of protein and foods - key to success.

extended water fasting? Tell more about it plz

ohh sorry that i did not send a pear reviewed 5 star www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov study, me bad

Retard, fucking retard , its simple logic
L O G I C
fasting = you body is stressed, its tryna do everything to survive != suddenly you body decide to grow 55 cm? fucking retard
Huh?

here it's not even about knowledge alone, but also logic, on growth it may not have worked like that, but think how much it could have messed up the hormonal economy long fasting causes problems in people after puberty so how must it have worked on a teenager?
Did I say it doesen’t influence the growth? Wow some people need to go back to school again and learn to read

• +1
Reactions: Knockout
Did I say it doesen’t influence the growth? Wow some people need to go back to school again and learn to read
That's what you just said and now it's come out that you're stupid so you're trying to back out of it start thinking logically man and not suggesting research from the internet which may differ every person is different

That's what you just said and now it's come out that you're stupid so you're trying to back out of it start thinking logically man and not suggesting research from the internet which may differ every person is different
Oh my god, stop talking to me dude

Inject hgh, all else is cope

It makes sense from an evolutionary perspective because the only reason you'd starve is if you couldn't hunt and kill an animal, so the body sends more HGH so you get bigger and stronger so you can kill.

less food = more hunger = more grhelin = more gh
K and what is that gh gonna do without protein. Nothing just gets dumped in the kidneys