did jordan peterson get any type of injections or surgeries ? Bro literally deleted his nasolabial folds

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond

he literally reduced them by 70% or sum shit... I do remember a video where he said he's full carnivore now and he lost weight but I doubt at this age you can melt nasolabial folds naturally like that...
Also if this mofo got surgery and yet never speak about the importance of face and height (+ he has a height fetishist daughter) for girls then he is a hypocrite... Idc bout all the facts he sayin..
muh "be a dangerous man in control because women love that"

Mewing.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: alexmason90 and ascension
different lighting, also he is smirking a bit on the left and on the right completely neutral.

That's what happens when you mediate on God's word, the holy spirit gives you a glow up

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck and Flanked
View attachment 2324668View attachment 2324673
he literally reduced them by 70% or sum shit... I do remember a video where he said he's full carnivore now and he lost weight but I doubt at this age you can melt nasolabial folds naturally like that...
Also if this mofo got surgery and yet never speak about the importance of face and height (+ he has a height fetishist daughter) for girls then he is a hypocrite... Idc bout all the facts he sayin..

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and justleavemealone
View attachment 2324668View attachment 2324673
He also had hair transplant

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone
Hard ascension by him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back