Did mewing wrong

Random_maxxer

Random_maxxer

Subhuman
So i actually pressed harder on one side of my pallete than the other so now my right side is a little bit higher than my left is there a way to fix it?

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and capybara

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mike21, 5'7 zoomer, Egyptianmogger and 6 others
No, the next step is loosing your jaw, get ready for it.

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
no solution for you, cURrycELs

Fix your posture. That's the root cause. Also sleep on your back.

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer
Fix your posture. That's the root cause. Also sleep on your back.
sleeping on your back is so fucking retarded i dont know why people keep recommending it like its some one fix for all

its worse for internal organs and the cardiovascular system as it increases the pressure on the heart, stomach, intestines, etc
sleeping on your right side is far better as the organs in our bodies are left biased mostly and sleeping on your right minimizes the pressure on the heart due to gravity aiding the process of resting.

sleep on your right side + use your palm on your cheeks to minimize any unwanted "asymmetry" ffs
people just be ruminating false information

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara, poopoohead and MasterMan
sleeping on your back is so fucking retarded i dont know why people keep recommending it like its some one fix for all

its worse for internal organs and the cardiovascular system as it increases the pressure on the heart, stomach, intestines, etc
sleeping on your right side is far better as the organs in our bodies are left biased mostly and sleeping on your right minimizes the pressure on the heart due to gravity aiding the process of resting.

sleep on your right side + use your palm on your cheeks to minimize any unwanted "asymmetry" ffs
people just be ruminating false information
Your face is asymmetrical I can tell just based off your response, don't talk to me kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Random_maxxer and capybara
Maybe consider getting euthanized

dw, its prob just 'mewers dellusion', its a phenomenon where people who start mewing convince themselves they r seeing big changes. Just look in the mirror there is probably no change.
So i actually pressed harder on one side of my pallete than the other so now my right side is a little bit higher than my left is there a way to fix it?