• No

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • I just jerked off instead

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
I didnt have a date and was too high inhib to ask anyone. i got asked by one ltb and i rejected her. Brutal... looking back I just should have went with her. I couldve went with friends but i probably would have ended my life being the only dude in the group with no date. Im pretty sure I just stayed home and watched one piece. kinda based, but rather suifuel looking back.

one piece GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: muh, vermillioncorefan, ChadL1te and 2 others
Yes I went with my incel loser friends and none of us had a date so it was decent

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Jagger and NorwoodAscender
I got robbed of my prom.

• So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: muh and Luffymaxxing
Never been to a prom

• +1
Reactions: muh, murdah and FaceandBBC
In this super power country you can't go directly cause society but ofcourse they where with chad(htns in here) secretly.

I think we don't have them in general in the netherlands.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadL1te and NorwoodAscender
did it fuck up ur graduation also? i felt awful for that senior class
No IRL graduation (not that I cared to walk the stage IRL) nor prom. The class of 2021 had it the best since they did online classes, and had prom and graduation IRL.

I believe I stood a girl up and she called me drunk screaming at me. My legs were extremely sore that day and I used it as an excuse and went to a breast cancer fundraiser instead. I don't know why I remember this 6 years later.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
I went with a big group of friends. Some of us had dates, some didnt (including me). It was still fun tho, we all pregamed before and went to an afterparty after.

I was too high inhib and MTN to ask anyone tho

I didn't even bother going to school let alone prom
Bunked most of the year.

But still a few of the guys insisted me to come.

So I enabled the aeroplane mode and started binging Hannibal.

Totally worth it

No prom in the middle east sadly, I did hangout with a girl till 4am at the hotel our graduation was in

in middle school i took some random ltb just to not look like clown, now at end of highschool, real prom i will get taylor hill as my prom date, just like that lil fag got kylie jenner to go with him

I didnt have a date and was too high inhib to ask anyone. i got asked by one ltb and i rejected her. Brutal... looking back I just should have went with her. I couldve went with friends but i probably would have ended my life being the only dude in the group with no date. Im pretty sure I just stayed home and watched one piece. kinda based, but rather suifuel looking back.

one piece GIF
i jerked to the pics of it

Nah I didn’t go

I was known as the weird kid back then so I never went. My secondary school experience was brutal. I remember the night of my prom watching everyone's stories and realising that I was a massive fuck up socially.

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
There's no way i could subscribe to that early beta programing of asking/ begging a women to become my date.

Sounds and sounded like early grooming suggestion via social norms to make sure men are subscribed to betabux/paypig women exaltation behavior. Completely humiliating as a man to essentially be vetted by a women via giving her the option of choice, just so you can get the chance to spend money or time on her via extracurricular activities.

Fuck the bullshit. Men are rare. Even before i knew this shit i know, i knew instinctually that prom culture was very shameful and biologically uncomfortable. Unlike these dudes who due to eugenics favor higher female biological prepositions, i simply am not cut out to display such behavior.

Going to prom is almost always a sign of a NPC failure following a blank script.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, Abhorrence, Lysine and 1 other person
No only cuz of covid

no, i had to defend my minecraft base

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Lysine
There's no way i could subscribe to that early beta programing of asking/ begging a women to become my date.

Sounds and sounded like early grooming suggestion via social norms to make sure men are subscribed to betabux/paypig women exaltation behavior. Completely humiliating as a man to essentially be vetted by a women via giving her the option of choice, just so you can get the chance to spend money or time on her via extracurricular activities.

Fuck the bullshit. Men are rare. Even before i knew this shit i know, i knew instinctually that prom culture was very shameful and biologically uncomfortable. Unlike these dudes who due to eugenics favor higher female biological prepositions, i simply am not cut out to display such behavior.

Going to prom is almost always a sign of a NPC failure following a blank script.
high quality post