Did you accept being spit on and pissed in your face 1 hour a day by a stacy? in exchange for her dating you

G

garibaldicj

Iron
But dating would be without sex, just on Instagram and holding hands/going out to dinner

but without sex, she would just spit you out and piss you off while you're home alone and you could fap in the meantime

Examples of stacy, but it could be any of your choice

771d2f5a298753aa5d3cebfd26cd2c84

View attachment 6268226.webp

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and The Grinch
Learn English faggot

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test and wificonnector
No, what the fuck

Last edited:
obviously
“a soul for a soul…”
Infinity War Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

• +1
Reactions: garibaldicj
I doubt the social clout from dating Stacey would be possible to leverage into having a stream of beckies to fuck but maybe?

But dating would be without sex, just on Instagram and holding hands/going out to dinner

but without sex, she would just spit you out and piss you off while you're home alone and you could fap in the meantime

View attachment 2337005

View attachment 2337006
I actually wouldn't mind the spit. If the foid in the pic spit on me, I would be turned on. I probably would tell her to spit in my mouth.

As far as the piss goes, I could tolerate it if it's not in my face. Absolutely no shit under any circumstances.

As far as the "no sex" goes, I would just lock the door and refuse to let her leave until we have sex. She would give in eventually.

• JFL
Reactions: garibaldicj

View attachment 2337005

View attachment 2337006
1st post and you are a degenerate already, can't imagine what looksmax will do to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, not_ovER, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I actually wouldn't mind the spit. If the foid in the pic spit on me, I would be turned on. I probably would tell her to spit in my mouth.

As far as the piss goes, I could tolerate it if it's not in my face. Absolutely no shit under any circumstances.

As far as the "no sex" goes, I would just lock the door and refuse to let her leave until we have sex. She would give in eventually.
What if it's just Stacy spitting on you all night? without the possibility of sex, would you want it?

I doubt the social clout from dating Stacey would be possible to leverage into having a stream of beckies to fuck but maybe?
What if it's just Stacy spitting on you all night? without the possibility of sex, would you want it?

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
That’s essentially the life of Oofy doofies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back