If she's not mulatta your settling
Did you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Dicklet3incher, butterworld and 1 other person
Schools a meme :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and Ricky212
i had perfect gpa until 8th grade after that i stopped caring about school and still pass with solid gpa jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Ricky212 and HTN_Mentalcel
I did well until I got brain damage at 17

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, slavicpsycho and Ricky212
Nope

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
From 6 to 12 very good from 12 to 18 barely enough to approve exams because i couldn't study because of ADHD and had many mornings that i escaped to watch the Prince of Bel Air and other american tv shows like FBI Files. I felt like a jew banker escaping from a free interest loan everytime i jumped that school wall.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and HTN_Mentalcel
From 6 to 12 very good from 12 to 18 barely enough to approve exams because i couldn't study because of ADHD and had many mornings that i escaped to watch the Prince of Bel Air and other american tv shows like FBI Files. I felt like a jew banker escaping from a free interest loan everytime i jumped that school wall.
At least in us they give you adderal

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator
At least in us they give you adderal
I wasn't diagnosed by then.

Even then it's difficult to get the good meds, best i got is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to ADHD and stopped using then anyways.

Funny enough the reason i didn't got better meds is because i forgot the appointment after waiting for months.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
better than every right now

• +1
Middle school and high school = mostly shit grades.

• +1
  • JFL
Yes, high GPA, lots of AP classes. Was known for being “rational” in hs.

• +1
Yeah up until sixth form. It was less strict so I got away with missing days, then it built up. The content was easy but I lost all desire to get out of my bed

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Ricky212
Couldnt give a fuck less abt school the last year tbh

• +1
no, my teachers said i wouldn’t be shit
29338.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Ricky212
Yes, considering that I have not studied for a single test at any point in time—not in high school, not in undergrad and not in grad school. I also worked 50-60 hours a week all throughout uni.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and EggKing
Nerds.org

Yes, considering that I have not studied for a single test at any point in time—not in high school, not in undergrad and not in grad school. I also worked 50-60 hours a week all throughout uni.
:soy:

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_
Yes. Now applying for medical schools

• +1
  • JFL
Hard to believe the uni bit unless you were studying a braindead degree

• +1
good luck hahaha
My gpa is great but I need good mcat score. That test is insanely difficult to study for cuz it’s so much material. Fuck it tho we ball

Yes. Now applying for medical schools
Your probably larping. ACcording to you you slay sheeboons, scream monkey noises while doing it, have a 9 inch dick and applying to medical school. Honestly fuck you you peice of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Eternal_, wsada and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, butterworld and HTN_Mentalcel
Your probably larping. ACcording to you you slay sheeboons, scream monkey noises while doing it, have a 9 inch dick and applying to medical school. Honestly fuck you you peice of shit
U make me cage bro every time u respond I can’t stop laughing 😂😂 funny user

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and HTN_Mentalcel
I’m doing ok

Well I'm still 12 but so far I'm doing good a bit of struggling in divisions

BSc in chemistry & later on a PharmD.
And you didn’t study for a single test? Get the fuck out of here jfl classes those bio and chem classes require you to study seems like cope unless you have an extremely high level of recall from ur lectures/homework assignments

And you didn’t study for a single test? Get the fuck out of here jfl classes those bio and chem classes require you to study seems like cope unless you have an extremely high level of recall from ur lectures/homework assignments

That’s all that I’m good at. I have excellent memorization skills and that is it. Why do you think I went to pharmacy school? Because it naturally suited my strengths. It was 4 years of just memorizing.

I did almost fail both semesters of physics because it doesn’t come naturally to me at all and memorizing doesn’t do anything for physics classes.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
That’s all that I’m good at. I have excellent memorization skills and that is it. Why do you think I went to pharmacy school? Because it naturally suited my strengths. It was 4 years of just memorizing.

I did almost fail both semesters of physics because it doesn’t come naturally to me at all and memorizing doesn’t do anything for physics classes
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
im in senior year and already got a uni acceptance and school can suck my dick

failing 2 classes and still have my uni offer :lul:

I had a 91 avg in HS and have a 3.9 in uni. Over for ppl with shit grades