• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Academically, yes. Socially, no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Peachy
Academically, yes. Socially, no.
Same buddy boyo
Are you of FBI? there's like 200 threads of Poll made by you
If FBI were willing to offer a 6 figure job to a non US citizen to post surveys in psl community while drinking coffee then I’d love to be one of them:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Half of my class skipped hs so not really

kkr goed pik

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Good socially and speaking about grades. Got a 7.3 back today

• Woah
Im on GED Program brainlet

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
decent grades, OK socially

shit grades, very good socially

Good grades, got friends, but I'm not close to them

Got good grades in Secondary but was expelled. Self-taught from 15-16. Always been an extremely lazy student and did the bare minimum to get by Sixth and now Uni.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Currycellmate, wellthatsucks, Averagecel and 1 other person
Generally poor attendence, fights with older students, calling a French teacher a croissant and locking her in a cupboard with some of my friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Currycellmate, Arkantos, Zeta ascended and 6 others
Got good grades in Secondary but was expelled. Self-taught from 15-16. Always been an extremely lazy student and did the bare minimum to get by Sixth and now Uni.
6 psl and high iq?
WViS9n0RqN2

Leo mad

Answer:
No. Average grade and didn't study

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 656 and DidntRead
How is that mutually exclusive?
Well, it might be, " good genes come in one package " type of thing.
But he is gl and smart, what more can you fucking ask.

• +1
Below average till 9th grade
Then turned things around

Nah never went

Well, it might be, " good genes come in one package " type of thing.
But he is gl and smart, what more can you fucking ask.
Nah if I was 6 psl I’d still wish to be high IQ. But if I was 8 psl then I wouldn’t give a shit about IQ :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Nah if I was 6 psl I’d still wish to be high IQ. But if I was 8 psl then I wouldn’t give a shit about IQ :feelshaha:
And that dude has it all.
He was born to sucseed at life

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Generally poor attendence, fights with older students, calling a French teacher a croissant and locking her in a cupboard with some of my friends
I pickpocketed the keys from the teacher once and "went to toilet". At the same time I closed the door, I locked it, so no one noticed.

I then really went to the toilet and tried to open the door to the class again

I also knocked and the teacher asked what I was doing but I couldnt open it myself. The teacher told me to get the facility manager. I said jokingly "This also a good opportunity to leave. 'The teacher locked me out of the classroom'. Sounds good enough for an excuse to leave."

She then laughed and I really went out of school (knowingly) under the classroom windows (1st level)

My classmates laughed their asses off and the teacher noticed and got angry, raging at me.

I told my friend to throw me my backpack down to me, but the teacher forbid it. The kids died off laughter.

I then left, secretly put her keys into her car (stupid hoe attached her car keys)

Then I brought the facility manager to open classroom. I didnt get any punishment. I actually wore a white vest.

This day many hormones got released. And this boosted my status immensly, some began to copy my style of humour

good day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
HS graduated with 4.0, no sex, plenty of friends, small town, Bluepilled. College is complete opposite

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 439, DidntRead and Deleted member 616
HS graduated with 4.0, no sex, plenty of friends, small town, Bluepilled. College is complete opposite
I graduated my HS as top of class. Was a Khhv tho :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
fuck no, I graduted HS with a 2.8

went to community college for 2 years then transferred to a 4 year state university.

got my first job out of college making 28K

finally got my dream job making 56K a year later, with guaranteed promotions every 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
fuck no, I graduted HS with a 2.8

went to community college for 2 years then transferred to a 4 year state university.

got my first job out of college making 28K

finally got my dream job making 56K a year later, with guaranteed promotions every 2 years
thats great bro happy for you

I am not the best in college, but doing my best. Because I moved to netherlands when I was 11, I had to learn the language and everything became very hard for me. Also the environmental change didn't help me much and I was often sad about moving to this country.

After losing weight I am in a much better mental state and I do better in school than before

I literally quit school after high school and left my parents home. I always skipped school to smoke weed and party with my then ¨friends¨. Still i graduated highschool

I dont regret it at all tbh. I was having fun and made memories i will never forget. Also i am doing well now.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Overjetcel299
I literally quit school after high school and left my parents home. I always skipped school to smoke weed and party with my then ¨friends¨. Still i graduated highschool

I dont regret it at all tbh. I was having fun and made memories i will never forget. Also i am doing well now.
Aren’t you chad aswell?

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299
I was shit.
Still now shit.

thats great bro happy for you

I am not the best in college, but doing my best. Because I moved to netherlands when I was 11, I had to learn the language and everything became very hard for me. Also the environmental change didn't help me much and I was often sad about moving to this country.

After losing weight I am in a much better mental state and I do better in school than before
Nice bro keep it up, honestly taking a genuine interest in whatever you are doing will ensure success most of the time

I did horrible because of social anxiety and laziness, still had one of the best grades in exams usually

I did horrible because of social anxiety and laziness, still had one of the best grades in exams usually
Social anxiety also fucked me up in the uni. I often gave up courses that demanded lots of interpersonal interactions ngl. It took me 5 years to graduate.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
highschool 2.7 (amongst the worst), masters degree in physics 2nd best in my graduation group. go figure

I did extremely well

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
Okay in everything. Nothing was particularly good or bad