Did you know that in Christianity (and Judaism), cremation is prohibited due to our belief in the resurrection?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
A belief in a physical resurrection of ourselves into a glorified eternal body is central to Christianity. It’s also central to Judaism actually. It’s the reason why cremation is prohibited—considering that the bones of the person are used as the “frame” and “base” for which the resurrection will take place onto.

In conclusion, never get cremated if you believe in Jesus Christ and would like to get resurrected and live out eternal life in the new garden of Eden. Always get a proper burial. 🥰🙏🏻✝️😇

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xtremfailer, The Grinch and Fish
Bomp for Jesus

Christianity is a beautiful religion but the followers are the biggest hypocritical sluts of all

muh no sex before marriage to God-fearing beta husband while getting dicked by Chads in their prime

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Christianity is a beautiful religion but the followers are the biggest hypocritical sluts of all

muh no sex before marriage to God-fearing beta husband while getting dicked by Chads in their prime
Yes, I dislike Christian foids and would never marry them, unless confirmed virgin via intact hymen. They don’t care about religion at all and it’s a means to an end for them

Yes, I dislike Christian foids and would never marry them, unless confirmed virgin via intact hymen. They don’t care about religion at all and it’s a means to an end for them
yeah many of them sleep around in their prime and then put on an act of repentance to hook some rich beta church guy. where i am from, the traditional Christian denominations (Methodists, Anglicans, Catholics, etc) tend to be wealthy folks whose sons are usually professionals. so you can see why these foids convert or born-again to snare these guys

I'm pretty sure this was only the early catholics