"Didn't understand the ick until a guy I was on a date with sneezed"

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
"Title essentially says it all, but I always thought that 'the ick' was either something exaggerated for comedic value/outrage clicks, or only felt by really shallow women since losing interest in someone just because of some minor thing wasn't something I ever considered possible.

I was on a date yesterday though, and it was going pretty well, started hitting it off after we moved past the awkward small talk, until he sneezed with all the force of an old lighter trying to make a flame, it was like if a real sneeze had been suffocated with a pillow at birth before it ever got a chance to grow. Happened multiple times too, and we weren't anywhere where having a sneeze harder than a butterfly moving its wings would be rude.

Now every time I think of him I can't help but picture his girly (an overstatement really, mine sounds like a foghorn in comparison) sneeze, I've always found the dad sneeze meme funny and very accurate, and I'd feel like I'm taking something away from my potential kids by raising them in a world where a dad sneeze is associated with the sound of a kitten across the hallway purring."

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and vermillioncorefan
ickpill is brutal