Die Trying to Ascend or Go MGTOW at 17?

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
I could ascend hypothetically through five-seven years of softmaxxing and surgerymaxxing but I sometimes think the juice is not worth the squeeze. I’ll have missed the best years of one’s life because of terrible base genetics. (18-22). And I fear that inevitable loneliness that is set to come will bring me incurable depression that not even ascension could cure

My base stats are 5’5, LTN-MTN, 56kg, NEA basically the scum of the Earth as seen by women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal
My base stats are 5’5, LTN-MTN, 56kg, NEA basically the scum of the Earth as seen by women

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 26410
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
I could’ve been born a Chang or even a Tall MTN NEA but instead I was given this shitty hand
You aren't ugly, also chang is like 0.000000001% so almost no luck u would be chang

I could ascend hypothetically through five-seven years of softmaxxing and surgerymaxxing but I sometimes think the juice is not worth the squeeze. I’ll have missed the best years of one’s life because of terrible base genetics. (18-22). And I fear that inevitable loneliness that is set to come will bring me incurable depression that not even ascension could cure

I would suggest doing what you can, but I really do not think any surgery could magically fix your life tbh

You aren't ugly, also chang is like 0.000000001% so almost no luck u would be chang
Yeah I accepted no matter how hard I try I’ll never be a lady’s man and that’s ay ok but still life could’ve been fairer to me

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Yeah I accepted no matter how hard I try I’ll never be a lady’s man and that’s ay ok but still life could’ve been fairer to me
I see guys uglier than you on the daily, like lol

Yeah just STEMmaxx and ldar dude. Never even began for your ricecel ass

• So Sad
MGTOW is based

height > psl and also smv matters more than simply psl
no shit but psl is obv bullshit
talking that like its common to see truecels irl and they not LDAR ing
so you shouldnt do it

• +1