Diet Advice

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
Im trying to cut down some weight and i decided to go for a 500 calorie deficit diet, thing is school started and im going to be studying quite a lot + i joined the gym again, and i get home at like 8 PM to study for around 2 Hours, major problem is that i already feel kinda tired and during class i get kinda bored so i almost fell asleep, i want to pay attention, during the summer i was like a energy reactor, clubbing all the week + working during the day, but with the calorie deficit now i feel like shit, is synthetic testosterone (roids) the best way to go?

just eat less and you'll lose weight

this advice works for 99.9% of people and if you happen to be the 0.01% then go to a doctor not https://looksmax.org :lul:

Im trying to cut down some weight and i decided to go for a 500 calorie deficit diet, thing is school started and im going to be studying quite a lot + i joined the gym again, and i get home at like 8 PM to study for around 2 Hours, major problem is that i already feel kinda tired and during class i get kinda bored so i almost fell asleep, i want to pay attention, during the summer i was like a energy reactor, clubbing all the week + working during the day, but with the calorie deficit now i feel like shit, is synthetic testosterone (roids) the best way to go?
Eat only raw eggs or steak and little bit of fruit juice or celery anlways sip meal every 40 min

im gonna be the only who give you normal answer if your in a deficit start eating really high quality food that will keep you fuller im talking beef eggs chicken

im gonna be the only who give you normal answer if your in a deficit start eating really high quality food that will keep you fuller im talking beef eggs chicken
Thanks G will take that advice for sure