Diet and Sleep mogs Exercises

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Eating whole food diet full of nutrients and good sleep everynight by itself offer more benefits than working out/exercises by 10 times.

My skin has gotten reddish hue probably from Salmon pigments and Iron from beef steak.

My jaw got wider probably from chewing steak every night.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, autistic_tendencies, Copexodius Maximus and 1 other person
just sleep theory

just sleep theory

whats her nationality/race?? She looks Jewish to me, kinda hot

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, German, and Swedish descent through her father according to wikipedia. Her aunt is Julia Roberts
her name?

What’s make her appealing to you?
that she comes from money and the fact that she has kind of a bitchy/dominant side to her while also just being very attractive in general

that she comes from money and the fact that she has kind of a bitchy/dominant side to her while also just being very attractive in general
she also reminds me of a swedish girl from school I never dared to ask out even though we had chemistry, live in different cities now, breaks my heart to this day

• So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Didn’t think she would be bitchy
she also reminds me of a swedish girl from school I never dared to ask out even though we had chemistry, live in different cities now, breaks my heart to this day
I thought her looks are htb tier in Sweden?

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
more of a spoiled brat, she got arrested for abusing evan peters a couple of years ago when they were dating :lul:

Who's looks?
Is her attitude common in Nordic countries?

soo true,most weight lift copers have bad skin and always look 5 years older then what the are

recovery is way more important then training absolutely agree training is not even that important

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, szolliontaraelis and autistic_tendencies
recovery is way more important then training absolutely agree training is not even that important
just got back of the gym, workouts upper and lower body for 2 hours. Now making a steak.

good keep maxxing boyo

I am lifemaxxing for my myself and a cute HTB like those