Diet maxxing guide (GTFIH) (High effort)

Deleted member 9090

Deleted member 9090

Confirmed 6 PSL Chad
So I noticed most people are clueless about nutrition and I wanted to change this by making a mega thread to help you optimize your diets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The basics (most people already know most of this):

- No processed foods (Mc. Donald’s, Burger king, kit kat, chips, etc.).

- No sugars except honey (this includes stuff like maple syrups).

- No veganism/vegetarianism (self-explanatory).

- No plant oils (except for coconut oil).

- Depending on where you live, no tap water.

- Generally, try to avoid GMO and agrochemicals
(self-explanatory).

- ~70% animal based, ~30% plant based (you basically want to have more animal foods then plant foods in your diet).

-
Try to get organic foods when possible (this reduces the amount of agrochemicals you consume and increases the nutritional density of your foods).

- Consume saturated fats (your body actually needs a high amount of cholesterol, and are not the cause of heart problems. Plant oils cause heart problems).

- Grass fed where you can (greatly enhances the amount of nutrients in animal foods).

- Cook your own food (self-explanatory).

- Avoid green vegetables (vegetables are mostly made of indigestible fibre which is bad for your gut health).

- No artificial sweeteners (these are a neurotoxin).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the macro nutrient profile you want to try to have:

- Protein: 40%

- Fats: 30%

- Carbs: 30%

You generally want to try to have high protein intake and a balanced fat and carb intake. Keto diet is a meme and not optimal, it is good however for those who want to lose fat very quickly (but you could just lower calories instead). Keto diet makes you feel like shit and puts you in constant stress, raising your cortisol levels and in turn reducing your T level.

The best foods to consume (if you are lactose intolerant leave out dairy or try to opt for A2A2 dairy forms):

- Liver

Great source of almost all vitamins you need, and in a good bio available form. Contains insane amounts of real Vit A (no beta carotene cope), Vit B-12 and copper. Also has a good amount of quality protein and fats. Per calorie, liver is one of the most nutrient-dense foods there is and literally kills muscle meat in terms of nutrition per gram.

- Other organ meats

This could be heart, brain, kidneys. Liver is still the king of organ meats but you can try what you like with other organs, hard to go wrong here. All organs contain great amounts of vitamins, fats etc.

- Fatty meat cuts

Good source of vitamins, protein and healthy fats. The fats parts contain high amounts of bio available Vit D3, not found in plant foods at all.

- Eggs

A little multivitamin that’s actually bio available instead of multivitamin pills. Most multivitamins are toxic and made of synthetic materials. Eggs (the yolks) contain high amounts of cholesterol and a whole bunch of good vitamins (vit A, vit B’s) and minerals. Has high amounts of bio available protein.

- Butter

Good source of quality calories and fats and is rich in vitamins and minerals like Vit D, Vit A, Vit E, Vit B-12, Vit K2 (which is often over looked as essential vitamin).

- Milk

Good replacement for tap water. Don’t go for skimmed milk, with skimmed milk you lose the vitamins and nutrients of milk. Milk has a lot of quality protein, fats and contains a little bit of carbs. And also has casein (casein increases the absorption of minerals). If you can opt for raw milk, these contain natural bacteria which are important for gut health and for your immune system.

- For the sugar addicts among us, honey (not actually vitamin/mineral dense but a good calorie option)

Way better option for your sweet tooth than other artificial sugars. It’s a good source of carbs (I take this before going to the gym as a pre-workout). Don’t over eat honey though, one spoon a day is all I take. It’s still sugar but it actually lowers your blood pressure a bit.

- Rice

Good quality carb source, and easily digestible (buy white rice to avoid fibers). Rice won’t put stress on your digestive tract as other carb sources or processed foods will.

- Sweet potato/regular potato

Good quality carb source and low in fibers. Contains potassium and a little bit Vit C.

- Fish eggs (the APEX food on this list)

Probably the best food known to mankind. Fish eggs have a great and balanced nutritional profile containing the best omega 3’s you could wish for. Also includes good fats, protein and has a high amount of vitamin B-12 (this is one of the most important vitamins you need).

- Shell fish (shrimp, crayfish, crab, lobster, clams, etc.)

Low cal, high in quality protein and omega 3's and high amounts of iron, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B12.

- Cheeses

Most cheeses are good, it’s a fermented food. Contains high amount of quality proteins, fats Vit B-12/B-6, calcium, sodium, phosphor, zinc and high amounts of Vit K2.

- Sauerkraut/fermented plant foods

Fermented plant foods like sauerkraut are digestible for humans and healthy as well, because of the fermentation process. Contains high amounts of Vit C, K1, B6 and copper.

- Oranges/lemons

Good source of Vit C which is low in most animal foods. Contains carbs in the form of fructose which you want to avoid, but because of daily Vit C need this is a quality and organic option over a Vit C supplement.

Supplements you want to add:

- Cod liver oil

The most important supplement on this list. Don’t get the fish oil variants, make sure it’s cod liver oil. Contains good omega 3’s and has high amounts of bio available Vit A and D3.

- Vit C

When not consuming enough fruit/fermented plant foods, best form: doesn’t matter

- Magnesium

Needed as a balancing factor for calcium, best form: citrate and glycinate

- Optional beef liver capsules

If you can’t stand the taste of liver, liver capsules are a great option. Other organ supplements exist as well. This won’t beat real liver but it’s still very healthy. Get the grass-fed options.

Tags: @Papabakvet

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: devonhendryx999, Detective, Iblamejordan and 29 others
based ngl.

But from what i read pure maple syrup has a decent amount of antioxidants in it and some minerals.
So that and honey would be the best sugar substitutes

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 9344, RoundHouse and 1 other person
based ngl.

But from what i read pure maple syrup has a decent amount of antioxidants in it and some minerals.
So that and honey would be the best sugar substitutes
Anti oxidants are overrated and actually not needed for optimal health. I believe there is still no evidence that consuming anti oxidants prevents oxidation in the body, it could instead be stressfull for the body

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6873
So I notice most people are clueless about nutrition and I wanted to change this by making a mega thread to help you optimize your diets.

(self-explanatory).

- ~70% animal based, ~30% plant based (you basically want to have more animal foods then plant foods in your diet).

-
Try to get organic foods when possible (this reduces the amount of agrochemicals you consume and increases the nutritional density of your foods).

- Consume saturated fats (your body actually needs a high amount of cholesterol, and are not the cause of heart problems. Plant oils cause heart problems).

- Grass fed where you can (greatly enhances the amount of nutrients in animal foods).

- Avoid green vegetables (vegetables are mostly made of indigestible fibre which is bad for your gut health).

You generally want to try to have high protein intake and a balanced fat and carb intake. Keto diet is a meme and not optimal, it is good however for those who want to lose fat very quickly (but you could just lower calories instead). Keto diet makes you feel like shit and puts you in constant stress, raising your cortisol levels and in turn reducing your T level.

The best foods to consume (if you are lactose intolerant leave out dairy or try to opt for A2A2 dairy forms):

- Liver

Great source of almost all vitamins you need, and in a good bio available form. Contains insane amounts of real Vit A (no beta carotene cope), Vit B-12 and copper. Also has a good amount of quality protein and fats. Per calorie, liver is one of the most nutrient-dense foods there is and literally kills muscle meat in terms of nutrition per gram.

- Other organ meats

This could be heart, brain, kidneys. Liver is still the king of organ meats but you can try what you like with other organs, hard to go wrong here. All organs contain great amounts of vitamins, fats etc.

- Fatty meat cuts

Good source of vitamins, protein and healthy fats. The fats parts contain high amounts of bio available Vit D3, not found in plant foods at all.

- Eggs

A little multivitamin that’s actually bio available instead of multivitamin pills. Most multivitamins are toxic and made of synthetic materials. Eggs (the yolks) contain high amounts of cholesterol and a whole bunch of good vitamins (vit A, vit B’s) and minerals. Has high amounts of bio available protein.

- Butter

Good source of quality calories and fats and is rich in vitamins and minerals like Vit D, Vit A, Vit E, Vit B-12, Vit K2 (which is often over looked as essential vitamin).

- Milk

Good replacement for tap water. Don’t go for skimmed milk, with skimmed milk you lose the vitamins and nutrients of milk. Milk has a lot of quality protein, fats and contains a little bit of carbs. And also has casein (casein increases the absorption of minerals). If you can opt for raw milk, these contain natural bacteria which are important for gut health and for your immune system.

- For the sugar addicts among us, honey (not actually vitamin/mineral dense but a good calorie option)

Way better option for your sweet tooth than other artificial sugars. It’s a good source of carbs (I take this before going to the gym as a pre-workout). Don’t over eat honey though, one spoon a day is all I take. It’s still sugar but it actually lowers your blood pressure a bit.

- Rice

Good quality carb source, and easily digestible (buy white rice to avoid fibers). Rice won’t put stress on your digestive tract as other carb sources or processed foods will.

Good quality carb source and low in fibers. Contains potassium and a little bit Vit C.

Probably the best food known to mankind. Fish eggs have a great and balanced nutritional profile containing the best omega 3’s you could wish for. Also includes good fats, protein and has a high amount of vitamin B-12 (this is one of the most important vitamins you need).

Low cal, high in quality protein and omega 3's and high amounts of iron, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B12.

- Cheeses

Most cheeses are good, it’s a fermented food. Contains high amount of quality proteins, fats Vit B-12/B-6, calcium, sodium, phosphor, zinc and high amounts of Vit K2.

Fermented plant foods like sauerkraut are digestible for humans and healthy as well, because of the fermentation process. Contains high amounts of Vit C, K1, B6 and copper.

- Oranges/lemons

Good source of Vit C which is low in most animal foods. Contains carbs in the form of fructose which you want to avoid, but because of daily Vit C need this is a quality and organic option over a Vit C supplement.

- Cod liver oil

The most important supplement on this list. Don’t get the fish oil variants, make sure it’s cod liver oil. Contains good omega 3’s and has high amounts of bio available Vit A and D3.

- Vit C

When not consuming enough fruit/fermented plant foods, best form: doesn’t matter

- Magnesium

If you can’t stand the taste of liver, liver capsules are a great option. Other organ supplements exist as well. This won’t beat real liver but it’s still very healthy. Get the grass-fed options.

cope only calorie deficit/ surplus matters for weight and you can eat whatever you want if you feel okay, for example if I eat too many eggs I always get acne or if I eat yoghurt for breakfast my stomach hurt but if it didnt I'd eat it you feel me I eat mcdonalds every day after school and still lose weight due to deficit and feel okay if I feel exhausted I just take coffeine pills or snore coco if I got money

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, prgfromnl, Pumanator and 1 other person
cope only calorie deficit/ surplus matters for weight and you can eat whatever you want if you feel okay, for example if I eat too many eggs I always get acne or if I eat yoghurt for breakfast my stomach hurt but if it didnt I'd eat it you feel me I eat mcdonalds every day after school and still lose weight due to deficit and feel okay if I feel exhausted I just take coffeine pills or snore coco if I got money
This is about optimal health not weight loss. Yes Cal in vs Cal out is important in a diet, but so are the micro nutrients and the actual quality of the nutrients themselves

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, ChristianChad, Deleted member 12146 and 2 others
This is about optimal health not weight loss. Yes Cal in vs Cal out is important in a diet, but so are the micro nutrients and the actual quality of the nutrients themselves
Thats why trying to smuggle in junk food on a cut is retarded.
99% of times it wont satiate you and ends up with you eating more, it has 0 nutritional value and is high in kcal.

ill stick to my carrots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
having strict diet and counting micro nutrients can only make you feel better or slightly improve your skin, not worth it

• Hmm...
whats wrong with olive oil?

also no green vegetables?! so no brocolli? or no leafy greens?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 9090
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 275
no diet for your subhuman genetics, recessed dog

whats wrong with olive oil?

also no green vegetables?! so no brocolli? or no leafy greens?
Yes you read that right. Most oils are only high in Cal and they cause clogged arteries and heart attacks.
Veggies have almost 0 nutritional value

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 275
read every word twice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 9090
no diet for your subhuman genetics, recessed dog
having strict diet and counting micro nutrients can only make you feel better or slightly improve your skin, not worth it
Cope, its actually more important than you think. Looksmaxxing is also about longevity. If you consume a deficient diet you wont develop properly as a kid and will be recessed when done so, this is why most people have recessed jaws, chins and teeth. If done long term you will end up like a vegan, starved and with a hormonal balance almost worse then after a steroid cycle

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 6873
I agree with your guide except the green vegetables part. Brocolli, cauliflower and brussel sprout are great for nutrients. Other then that fruits and vegetables are over hyped.
You can also add some fatty fish like mackerel. I would also say avoid all sugars. What's the problem with tap water?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 9090
Cope, its actually more important than you think. Looksmaxxing is also about longevity. If you consume a deficient diet you wont develop properly as a kid and will be recessed when done so, this is why most people have recessed jaws, chins and teeth. If done long term you will end up like a vegan, starved and with a hormonal balance almost worse then after a steroid cycle
don't worry nigga I'm just shitposting <3

• Love it
Double post cause of internet. Ignore

I agree with your guide except the green vegetables part. Brocolli, cauliflower and brussel sprout are great for nutrients. Other then that fruits and vegetables are over hyped.
You can also add some fatty fish like mackerel. I would also say avoid all sugars. What's the problem with tap water?
Tap water contains hormones and is just best to avoid out right. its not detrimental to your health but to be in optimal health its better to avoid and consume milk or some spa water instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 9344 and Pumanator
as a kid obviously diet is important lmao, but I doubt anyone sub 16 will read this thread lol

as a kid obviously diet is important lmao, but I doubt anyone sub 16 will read this thread lol
Did you even read what I said?
Tenor

I'm actually drinking fanta tbh ngl

• JFL
Bumping good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 9090
Monounsaturated fats, such as found in Olive oil, seems to help prevent cognitive decline in studies:

Most nuts are also a good source of Monounsaturated fats

bumo :feelsohh:

• +1

what do you recommend as a good beef liver capsule?

Great thread , too bad i get acne from butter and eggs so i eat them rarely .
I eat olive oil and spinach daily tbh is it even that bad ,

Very good post in general, there is a good intention behind this thread but still some points are wrong.

No offense, this information is wrong:

-Green vegetables are the best foods one can eat along with meat. They contain a very good amount of vitamins and minerals, they are low in carbohydrates and carbohydrates are low in glycemic index. There is no single problem with vegetables. Unlike fruits that are high in sugar (fructose) and it is quickly converted into glucose.

-Milk is not good in general, it contains estrogens, it is high in carbohydrates with a high glycemic index, many people are lactose intolerant which causes stress to the body. In addition, today's milk has nothing to do with the milk of years ago. Today's is hyper-industrialized.

-In fact, rice is a bad food, it is high in carbohydrates with a high glycemic index. Rice is practically pure starch, starch is sugar that is quickly converted to glucose in the body. White rice is really not natural, it is a refined product.

-CICO is bs, the calorie theory is a fucking scam. The only way to generate fat in the body is by combining glucose and insulin, which have nothing to do with calories. In fact, calories do not exist for your body. What most influences your glucose and insulin levels are carbohydrates (especially those with a high glycemic index) because they are quickly converted into glucose in the body. I will do a thread explaining this thoroughly.

Everything else is perfectly fine. Very good information in general.

Edit:

It is a very serious mistake for the looksmaxer to think that eating "healthy" is cope. That it does not matter beyond having good internal health that does not manifest externally. This is a serious mistake, in fact, food is one of the things that most influences the hormones in your body and THERE IS NOTHING MORE POWERFUL in your body that can change it structurally than hormones. Hormones are what make a man and a woman structurally different.

Also, it is not about eating "healthy" just to say that "you are healthy" and that you will live many years. NO. It's about giving your body the nutrients it needs to create an optimal hormonal and metabolic environment. This is to change the chemistry of your body and thereby change the external structure of your body (aka looksmaxing) and change your behavior. It is important to note that eating right is not the same as randomly eating natural food (aka "eating healthy"). Natural food can also screw you up if your body doesn't tolerate or need it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, autistic_tendencies and pizza
Very good post in general, there is a good intention behind this thread but still some points are wrong.

No offense, this information is wrong:

-Green vegetables are the best foods one can eat along with meat. They contain a very good amount of vitamins and minerals, they are low in carbohydrates and carbohydrates are low in glycemic index. There is no single problem with vegetables. Unlike fruits that are high in sugar (fructose) and it is quickly converted into glucose.

-Milk is not good in general, it contains estrogens, it is high in carbohydrates with a high glycemic index, many people are lactose intolerant which causes stress to the body. In addition, today's milk has nothing to do with the milk of years ago. Today's is hyper-industrialized.

-In fact, rice is a bad food, it is high in carbohydrates with a high glycemic index. Rice is practically pure starch, starch is sugar that is quickly converted to glucose in the body. White rice is really not natural, it is a refined product.

-CICO is bs, the calorie theory is a fucking scam. The only way to generate fat in the body is by combining glucose and insulin, which have nothing to do with calories. In fact, calories do not exist for your body. What most influences your glucose and insulin levels are carbohydrates (especially those with a high glycemic index) because they are quickly converted into glucose in the body. I will do a thread explaining this thoroughly.

Everything else is perfectly fine. Very good information in general.

Edit:

It is a very serious mistake for the looksmaxer to think that eating "healthy" is cope. That it does not matter beyond having good internal health that does not manifest externally. This is a serious mistake, in fact, food is one of the things that most influences the hormones in your body and THERE IS NOTHING MORE POWERFUL in your body that can change it structurally than hormones. Hormones are what make a man and a woman structurally different.

Also, it is not about eating "healthy" just to say that "you are healthy" and that you will live many years. NO. It's about giving your body the nutrients it needs to create an optimal hormonal and metabolic environment. This is to change the chemistry of your body and thereby change the external structure of your body (aka looksmaxing) and change your behavior. It is important to note that eating right is not the same as randomly eating natural food (aka "eating healthy"). Natural food can also screw you up if your body doesn't tolerate or need it.
thanks for the informed post, but i dont agree with you.
most green vegetables shouldnt be consumed though, because of low bio availability and agro chemicals making it the worst option (not even mentioning the GMO). you are better off eating animal products because they far less contaminated and contain every nutrient you need in high bio availability, except vit C. also most vitamins in plants arent convertable for us to use like beta carotene, its basically just fiber and nothing else!

the estrogen in milk is a meme, its such a small amount that it shouldnt even be considered. milk/dairy is high in iodine which is crucial especially in todays society with heavy metal overdoses in fish foods and you cooking cutlery and pans.

CICO is real and should be a factor when determining your diet. when eating under maintancence calories you can even eat only macdonalds foods or only sugar it doesnt matter. its the law of thermodynamics. the thing with CICO is though, that when eating processed foods your body doesnt notice the amount of calories in it. try eating only high quality meat for a day, you will notice how hard it is to actually consume a lot of calories.

very good thread op but disagree with the green vegetable thing
you gotta megadose broccoli

• +1
very good thread op but disagree with the green vegetable thing
you gotta megadose broccoli
why would you want to eat vegetables other than for taste or carbs?

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
So I noticed most people are clueless about nutrition and I wanted to change this by making a mega thread to help you optimize your diets.

(self-explanatory).

-

- Liver

- Other organ meats

- Fatty meat cuts

- Eggs

- Butter

- Milk

- Rice

- Cheeses

- Oranges/lemons

- Cod liver oil

- Vit C

- Magnesium

Show a photograph of your physique.

• +1
Show a photograph of your physique.
i should yeah but just so you know. physique is not health. you can be fat and healthier than some in shape dude

why would you want to eat vegetables other than for taste or carbs?

vegetables usually have high amounts of vitamins and bioactive compounds
also a collagen source
hate the taste ngl

• +1
vegetables usually have high amounts of vitamins and bioactive compounds
also a collagen source
hate the taste ngl
collagen from plant foods are fake and not usable. also those minerals and vitamins are only in small amounts most of the time. when you eat vegetables you are loading your body with toxins (agro chems) and basically eating a food that shouldnt even exist as a food lol. (most plant foods are GMO MAXXED and didnt exist even 100 yrs ago). however there are still healthy plant foods out there, especially high Vit C fruits and some other plant foods like avocado or sea weed.
you have to keep in mind the bio availability of a food. lets say for kidney beans you see ..% of protein per 100g. in reality you can only absorb about 20% of those proteins, plus plant proteins arent the same as animal proteins. and there are also anti nutrient concerns while eating the plants, these bind to minerals and vitamins and makes them unusable for you.

so in reality when you eat plant foods you are only getting a small amount of actual minerals and vitamins while stressing your body! its better to just avoid all the crap and eat something healthier instead, because when buying plant foods you need to buy bio, organic bla bla etc.

also nowadays most of the soil is very low in minerals because of mass production of food. when our ancestors ate plant foods they were of high quality with a lot of minerals in them, plus they ate high quality animal foods to ofset any negatives you got from eating those plants. but now its better to just avoid them all together except for a few or if you like the taste (tomato is bae)

• Woah
Reactions: nonserviam
i should yeah but just so you know. physique is not health. you can be fat and healthier than some in shape dude
You are right tbh. This is a health post not a gymcel post so I guess a photo is of no use.

• +1
collagen from plant foods are fake and not usable. also those minerals and vitamins are only in small amounts most of the time. when you eat vegetables you are loading your body with toxins (agro chems) and basically eating a food that shouldnt even exist as a food lol. (most plant foods are GMO MAXXED and didnt exist even 100 yrs ago). however there are still healthy plant foods out there, especially high Vit C fruits and some other plant foods like avocado or sea weed.
you have to keep in mind the bio availability of a food. lets say for kidney beans you see ..% of protein per 100g. in reality you can only absorb about 20% of those proteins, plus plant proteins arent the same as animal proteins. and there are also anti nutrient concerns while eating the plants, these bind to minerals and vitamins and makes them unusable for you.

so in reality when you eat plant foods you are only getting a small amount of actual minerals and vitamins while stressing your body! its better to just avoid all the crap and eat something healthier instead, because when buying plant foods you need to buy bio, organic bla bla etc.

also nowadays most of the soil is very low in minerals because of mass production of food. when our ancestors ate plant foods they were of high quality with a lot of minerals in them, plus they ate high quality animal foods to ofset any negatives you got from eating those plants. but now its better to just avoid them all together except for a few or if you like the taste (tomato is bae)

that’s pretty high iq op thanks
so green vegetables should be a turn-off ?
I can’t believe how stupid vegans are

• +1
thanks for the informed post, but i dont agree with you.
most green vegetables shouldnt be consumed though, because of low bio availability and agro chemicals making it the worst option (not even mentioning the GMO). you are better off eating animal products because they far less contaminated and contain every nutrient you need in high bio availability, except vit C. also most vitamins in plants arent convertable for us to use like beta carotene, its basically just fiber and nothing else!

the estrogen in milk is a meme, its such a small amount that it shouldnt even be considered. milk/dairy is high in iodine which is crucial especially in todays society with heavy metal overdoses in fish foods and you cooking cutlery and pans.

CICO is real and should be a factor when determining your diet. when eating under maintancence calories you can even eat only macdonalds foods or only sugar it doesnt matter. its the law of thermodynamics. the thing with CICO is though, that when eating processed foods your body doesnt notice the amount of calories in it. try eating only high quality meat for a day, you will notice how hard it is to actually consume a lot of calories.

This information is wrong.

This is true that the chemicals in plants are the worst and that some vegetables are GMO, so you have to be very careful and even stop eating some products that in the past were good but are no longer so because now they are GMO. But still most vegetables are the best there is. If you judge vegetables under that logic, you shouldn't eat meat either because of the hormones they inject into them.

Obviously they do not replace the consumption of meat. Animal protein should predominate in the diet of most people, although there are people who GENETICALLY respond better to a more vegetarian diet due to their genetic inheritance where their ancestors were vegetarian. Although it has nothing to do with the stupid internet fads about being vegan.

Now that concept of "eating healthy" is bs. One should be fed based on what your body absorbs best. But I will talk about all that in my thread that I will do.

Regarding milk, as I say, it is no longer the same organic food that was taken years ago. Today's is ultra-pasteurized milk, etc. Also, many people are allergic to lactose, which stresses the body and raises glucose levels in the blood. Not to mention the high levels of sugar in milk. But even so, if you are not allergic to milk, you can take it in low amounts and nothing happens. But it is a food that should not be the basis of the diet as the media tell us.

Regarding CICO, it is a big lie. That eating only at Mcdonalds is BS that stupid youtubers took out of fashion with their stupid IIFYM. In my thread I will talk in depth about this great lie. But I will only destroy this theory with three simple facts:

1. Search in google the definition of the law of thermodynamics on which this stupid theory is based, and you will realize that in its DEFINITION it says that it only applies in ISOLATED SYSTEMS. Then look for what type of system is the human body and you will see that the human body is an OPEN SYSTEM. As an extra you can look for what are the types of thermodynamic systems.

2. Explain to me where is the law of thermodynamics when people with type 1 diabetes? Explain to me how is it that a person can literally die in bones for more "calories than he eats" at McDonalds without creating a single gram of fat? How does CICO explain this?

3. Explain to me the process of generating fat in the body and how is it that the "calories" influence this process? What organ / hormone is affected by calories? Name the organ or mechanism that is responsible for counting the calories in food?

Last edited:
  • +1
that’s pretty high iq op thanks
so green vegetables should be a turn-off ?
I can’t believe how stupid vegans are
yes green vegetables or any vegetables tbh. better to just ditch them they offer nothing animals dont offer and in better quality and with less chems, gmo etc. only thing that you should include is 1 fruit everyday for vit C. but its not a black white scenario, you can always eat avocados or something like seaweed or sweet potato for carbs. as our ancestors had like a 60/40 or sometimes even 50/50 diet with animal to vegetable ratios. but like i said, these vegetables nowadays are just not worth it and not comparable to the ones our ancestors ate.

and yeah vegans are stupid, for this reason: can you name 1 indigenous vegan society? that survived of almost only plant foods? no, plus they ate other plants that were high quality ASFUCK. sometimes even better than meat nowadays.

if you want to loose fat and keep muscle, you would need low fat, medium to low carbs and high protein 40-30-30 won't cut it

also wouldn't say no plant oil, olive oil is great for example

Last edited:
  • +1
if you want to loose fat and keep muscle, you would need low fat, medium to low carbs and high protein 40-30-30 won't cut it
not how it works. if you want to loose fat you simply have to lower the calories. its not as simple as macro nutrients only, you are missing essential vitamins and minerals if you cut fat. the reason people are obese nowadays is because of ditching fat for carbs. high carb is an even bigger meme then keto

This information is wrong.

This is true that the chemicals in plants are the worst and that some vegetables are GMO, so you have to be very careful and even stop eating some products that in the past were good but are no longer so because now they are GMO. But still most vegetables are the best there is. If you judge vegetables under that logic, you shouldn't eat meat either because of the hormones they inject into them.

Obviously they do not replace the consumption of meat. Animal protein should predominate in the diet of most people, although there are people who GENETICALLY respond better to a more vegetarian diet due to their genetic inheritance where their ancestors were vegetarian. Although it has nothing to do with the stupid internet fads about being vegan.

Now that concept of "eating healthy" is bs. One should be fed based on what your body absorbs best. But I will talk about all that in my thread that I will do.

Regarding milk, as I say, it is no longer the same organic food that was taken years ago. Today's is ultra-pasteurized milk, etc. Also, many people are allergic to lactose, which stresses the body and raises glucose levels in the blood. Not to mention the high levels of sugar in milk. But even so, if you are not allergic to milk, you can take it in low amounts and nothing happens. But it is a food that should not be the basis of the diet as the media tell us.

Regarding CICO, it is a big lie. That eating only at Mcdonalds is BS that stupid youtubers took out of fashion with their stupid IIFYM. In my thread I will talk in depth about this great lie. But I will only destroy this theory with three simple facts:

1. Search in google the definition of the law of thermodynamics on which this stupid theory is based, and you will realize that in its DEFINITION it says that it only applies in ISOLATED SYSTEMS. Then look for what type of system is the human body and you will see that the human body is an OPEN SYSTEM. As an extra you can look for what are the types of thermodynamic systems.

2. Explain to me where is the law of thermodynamics when people with type 1 diabetes? Explain to me how is it that a person can literally die in bones for more "calories than he eats" at McDonalds without creating a single gram of fat? How does CICO explain this?

3. Explain to me the process of generating fat in the body and how is it that the "calories" influence this process? What organ / hormone is affected by calories? Name the organ or mechanism that is responsible for counting the calories in food?
i admire your response. this is where i dont agree:
vegetables are simply not worth it for optimal health, is what im getting at. yes there are some medicinal properties or even some good nutrients, but the negatives outway the postives by FAR. its better to just replace them with higher quality animal foods. there is literally not a single good argument that you should consume them. bio availability + soil depletion and all the others i meantioned before are proof of this. why risk long term health by eating nasty veggies when you could instead be eating animal products which are more likely to be of high quality? vegetables were a necessity for humans to survive, not optimal. and this thread is about optimal health. yeah sure some vegs wont kill you but is it really optimal? the answer is no.

and yes i agree with you about the milk in this part, but thats why i specified getting GRASS FED milk and milk that comes from cows that ate organic food. the thing that people are allergic to lactose is also mentioned in my post, but when you drink raw milk or A2A2 variants almost nobody gets an allergic reaction. there is no reason to cut out dairy unless you have subhuman genetics.

and yes CICO is not a lie. i agree with your points but you still have to admit that when somebody consumes insane amounts of food they get fat? i agree that its not as simple as CICO, but its still a good general measurement to know if you are over eating or not.

actually quite funny, if you start eating normal human foods (animal foods) you will not even be able to overeat simply because you will be too full to continue

also wouldn't say no plant oil, olive oil is great for example
olive oil isnt healthy at all. its only calories, it offers 0 vitamins or any healthy fats at all. the only plant oil worth mentioning is coconut oil which is still not as good as beef fat or butter but good for simple calories.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Mouthbreath
not how it works. if you want to loose fat you simply have to lower the calories. its not as simple as macro nutrients only, you are missing essential vitamins and minerals if you cut fat. the reason people are obese nowadays is because of ditching fat for carbs. high carb is an even bigger meme then keto
good guide, but it is more for maintenance, no bodybuilder (natural or enhanced) cuts with 40-30-30, there is far too much fat

also cutting bf is generally not a healthy process, being obese isn't either obv, but when you want to loose weight you need to restrict fats (except you do keto, but Keto doesnt seem to work for everybody)

good guide, but it is more for maintenance, no bodybuilder (natural or enhanced) cuts with 40-30-30, there is far too much fat

also cutting bf is generally not a healthy process, being obese isn't either obv, but when you want to loose weight you need to restrict fats (except you do keto, but Keto doesnt seem to work for everybody)
i believe the reason they cut fat is because they are simply high in calories, and when you want to diet you dont want to feel like you are starving to death all the time. makes sense right?

and 99.999999% of the population doesnt understand general nutrition science. for bodybuilders the physique is the only goal meaning that eating ''healthy'' doesnt matter. they still want to eat their macdonalds crap as long as it fits their macros. eating healthy will only have a small effect on your physique

i believe the reason they cut fat is because they are simply high in calories, and when you want to diet you dont want to feel like you are starving to death all the time. makes sense right?
no the reason they cut fats is because they simply aren't needed for maintaining muscle. The only reason to consume fats is for health, so they cut fats to a minimum and use supplements for vitamins and necessary micronutrients.

no the reason they cut fats is because they simply aren't needed for maintaining muscle. The only reason to consume fats is for health, so they cut fats to a minimum and use supplements for vitamins and necessary micronutrients.
yeah thats kinda what i meant. it isnt healthy in any way obviously. and replacing them with synthetic vitamins is just a cope, they dont work most of the time. but when the physique is the goal you dont focus on eating correctly you focus on eating for a body goal

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Is kraanwater in nederland cucked?

• +1