Difference between blackpill and bluepill bimax surgeons?

B

BecomingHuman

Bronze
Title.

What's the difference?
Different technologies (custom plates)?
Not afraid of the over advancement risk?
Not afraid of side effects risk (broken plates, jaw regression, nose shape problems)?

I went to surgeon (not well known in these forums but did 2000 surgeries in his life) but I can't tell if he's not going to under advance.
How do I make sure he doesn't under advance?

@ccwarrior @eagle_tren123

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, MTNAscension2 and illoan82
talk to him and advise him of your aesthetic goals to make sure its as clear as possible first

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
Blackpill surgeons take more risks for looksmaxxing, bluepill normies are far more “safe”

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, MTNAscension2 and BecomingHuman
Blackpill surgeons take more risks for looksmaxxing, bluepill normies are far more “safe”
Alongside this, you blackpill maxfacs are usually doing up to 3 bimax surgeries per week. Conceancig explained this on a podcast, you don’t want to go to a guy that does 90% wisdom teeth removal and only 10% bimaxes in a year, but want to go to someone who does 90% bimaxes and only 10% of other stuff

Not true. The most aesthetic-eyed surgeons are subsequently the most skilled mitigating all the other 'risks' with bimax.

Bluepill normie surgeons will fuck up your face, make you look like a monkey and still leave you a recessed apnea-ridden mouth breather after the fact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50511
Title.

What's the difference?
Different technologies (custom plates)?
Not afraid of the over advancement risk?
Not afraid of side effects risk (broken plates, jaw regression, nose shape problems)?

I went to surgeon (not well known in these forums but did 2000 surgeries in his life) but I can't tell if he's not going to under advance.
How do I make sure he doesn't under advance?

@ccwarrior @eagle_tren123
Blue-pilled maxfaxes usually focus on function, so they may dog or chimpmaxx you. Blackpilled surgeons will give the best of both worlds and may take more risks as one user said above ie offer other surgeries like rhinoplasty, fat grafting and other soft tissue surgeries (Raffaini).

There are 100 ways to resolve a bite, but only 1 of them is aesthetically pleasing - blackpilled surgeons will try to find it.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Alongside this, you blackpill maxfacs are usually doing up to 3 bimax surgeries per week. Conceancig explained this on a podcast, you don’t want to go to a guy that does 90% wisdom teeth removal and only 10% bimaxes in a year, but want to go to someone who does 90% bimaxes and only 10% of other stuff
Of course he would say that, and he's a scammer

The idea of "blackpilled" surgeons is just a scam to appeal to incels, the result is the same if u say what u want

The idea of "blackpilled" surgeons is just a scam to appeal to incels, the result is the same if u say what u want
Lol

Exactly how a poorcel would cope

No knowledge or understanding to back what you just said, not true at all.

There are only a handful of surgeons worldwide who are wholly competent, that is the blackpill on orthognathic surgery.

"blackpilled" isn't an self-coined epithet that these surgeons describe them-self by, it's a categorization used by us for the most skilled, competent and knowledgeable surgeons who are gifted in both functional and aesthetic correction.

But sure, you can believe that. Go to your Medicaid surgeon and get botched in more ways than one.

Lol

Exactly how a poorcel would cope
I'm not even getting bimax
No knowledge or understanding to back what you just said, not true at all.

There are only a handful of surgeons worldwide who are wholly competent, that is the blackpill on orthognathic surgery.

"blackpilled" isn't an self-coined epithet that these surgeons describe them-self by, it's a categorization used by us for the most skilled, competent and knowledgeable surgeons who are gifted in both functional and aesthetic correction.

But sure, you can believe that. Go to your Medicaid surgeon and get botched in more ways than one.
Jfl you know nothing, you couldn't tell a "skilled" surgeon from another right in front of you
But sure, keep believing what incels online (most of which have no experience with these surgeons) tell you.

They all train in the same places, and all perform large numbers of surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52433
I'm not even getting bimax

Jfl you know nothing, you couldn't tell a "skilled" surgeon from another right in front of you
But sure, keep believing what incels online (most of which have no experience with these surgeons) tell you.

They all train in the same places, and all perform large numbers of surgeries
I am just as competent and intelligent as the 160 IQ kid who was in my class considering we both done the same amount of work and trained in the same place. Infallible logic.

I am just as competent and intelligent as the 160 IQ kid who was in my class considering we both done the same amount of work and trained in the same place. Infallible logic.
Nice attempt, doesn't apply here.
Surgical skills has nothing to do with genetics unlike IQ

All surgeons who successfully complete training and perform bimaxes have the same fundamental skills and knowledge, all that matters is the plan and your goals.

The only exception may be in some fucked up case or deformity, in which case your "blackpilled" surgeons probably aren't the best option anyway

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95

All surgeons who successfully complete training and perform bimaxes have the same fundamental skills and knowledge, all that matters is the plan and your goals.

The only exception may be in some fucked up case or deformity, in which case your "blackpilled" surgeons probably aren't the best option anyway
You need institutionalized

• JFL

Bro idk what research you did but blue pilled surgeons are utterly fucked.

A lot are like Sunil Richardson and can’t even do rotations, so not every surgeon has the same skills, far from it. Because of this some just do linear advancement without caring about aesthetics, giving the patient a monkey look.

I mean just look at r/jawsurgery results jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 52433

Chad Conceancig and Safi would never do this

Bro idk what research you did but blue pilled surgeons are utterly fucked.

A lot are like Sunil Richardson and can’t even do rotations, so not every surgeon has the same skills, far from it. Because of this some just do linear advancement without caring about aesthetics, giving the patient a monkey look.

I mean just look at r/jawsurgery results jfl
As I said, it all depends on the plan. You as the patient can tell them what you want, it's just most of their patients have no clue what they're talking about

Also, the vast majority of bimaxes look much better than before

As I said, it all depends on the plan. You as the patient can tell them what you want, it's just most of their patients have no clue what they're talking about

bro that’s the problem, most surgeons don’t care about patient input due to their own ego. Now even Conceancig is egotistical af ngl, but at least he is competent and you can trust him.

Also a lot of surgeons don’t offer 3D virtual planning and do it on the spot. This even includes a black pilled surgeon Dr Zarrinbal in Germany

Last edited:
That was only bsso btw. No lefort or genio
Ye but no aesthetics focused surgeon is their right mind would advise him to get JUST get BSSO. He wanted to get genio as well, but the retarded surgeon said his chin is too prominent already 😂😂

Lay off the jaw surgery threads for the sake of others, please.

bro that’s the problem, most surgeons don’t care about patient input due to their own ego. Now Conceancig is an egotistical af ngl, but at least he is competent and you can trust him.

Also a lot of surgeons don’t offer 3D virtual planning and do it on the spot. This even includes a black pilled surgeon Dr Zarrinbal in Germany

Don't waste your valuable energy arguing with people like this.

• JFL

I have 0 doubts you are a normie and have no prior knowledge. Also, what I'm saying is just common sense

True I paused my Last of Us game for 5mins for this nigga jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 52433
Last edited:
  • JFL
bro that’s the problem, most surgeons don’t care about patient input due to their own ego. Now even Conceancig is egotistical af ngl, but at least he is competent and you can trust him.

That wasn't the point, no one here going for purely aesthetics is gonna go to a surgeon who won't listen to their idea

The point is there is no difference in skill for the most part. And no one should ever consider going to someone like coceancig, cos it's just an image