Differnce between Male and female “Looksmax”

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
Its funny how there is support between women and a complete fight between men. Imagine a fat girl posting on tiktok, reddit etc something like “I am 10/10 and I am a queen”

Female’s responses would be something like “Slaaay” “Go queen” “You are beautiful”

Imagine some fat dude posting here similar thing. Responds would probably destroy the guy and his familay

And thats my theory. If other women still worship other women, they simply wont change because they keep convince themselves that they are all 10/10s but between men if there is still a hard competition and we keep putting others down only us can truly ascend.

TL DR: thanks you guys for being extremely toxic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barettrealrx, oxymoron, weebcel and 6 others
yeah im thankful for the brutal hoensty too

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, weebcel, Reformed and 1 other person
Female’s responses would be something like “Slaaay” “Go queen” “You are beautiful”
female language, if the girl is attractive she gets nothing. if she ugly and repulsive she get those compliments by girls and females know it. beautiful, queen and sweetie means horrendous, fat and ugly.

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek
Its funny how there is support between women and a complete fight between men. Imagine a fat girl posting on tiktok, reddit etc something like “I am 10/10 and I am a queen”

Imagine some fat dude posting here similar thing. Responds would probably destroy the guy and his familay

And thats my theory. If other women still worship other women, they simply wont change because they keep convince themselves that they are all 10/10s but between men if there is still a hard competition and we keep putting others down only us can truly ascend.

TL DR: thanks you guys for being extremely toxic
This is why we should convince everybody that they are good looking and should get off the site. Reduce the competition.

• +1
females live on easy mode. I personally do not want ugly foids

Revolutionary theory

It would be better if Woman suffered this honesty too, as the "status-quo" would balance itself back, 7s with 7s, fat dudes with fat chicks, etc... The female market is inflated, losers would rather be with landwhales and hypying them up calling them gorgeous than being "alone".

• +1