dimorphism is dead

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
and before mods say he logged in today, that’s not him, i’ve checked his ip on my forum and it’s not the same, it’s relatives. also i texted his irl friends on ig and they confirmed it

we follow each other on instagram, and have met irl

i check his ig today and see it’s blank with a suicidal message in the bio

i feel bad for teasing him too much. he was like my little brother. we hadn’t talked since february. his last message on ig to me : (

IMG 1767

if you guys knew his irl situation, it would make sense to kill himself

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Navnith, mvp2v1 and 17 others
brutal nobody cares about @dimorphism death

same with @juste

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, try2beme, lemonnz and 2 others
What's his irl situation? If it's a secret it doesn't matter cause he dead...

• +1
Reactions: murdah
but mods can confirm based on his ips, he’s fucked

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Suboptimal neurochemistry. My condolences.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and distance decay
Fuck , I felt something missing and that was him replying to threads

Juste is ok I think

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, mayo mogger, BrahminBoss and 2 others
and before mods say he logged in today, that’s not him, i’ve checked his ip on my forum and it’s not the same, it’s relatives. also i texted his irl friends on ig and they confirmed it

i feel bad for teasing him too much. he was like my little brother. we hadn’t talked since february. his last message on ig to me : (

View attachment 2857441
He sounded like a legit fucking low t truecel when I spoke to him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Hardrada
He sounded like a legit fucking low t truecel when I spoke to him.
a bit concrete in his retarded beliefs but considering where he’s from, makes sense

he was a good kid deep down

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Narcissus🥀
a bit concrete in his retarded beliefs but considering where he’s from, makes sense

I felt repulsed listening to that faggot speak. Good riddance. Annoying little runt.

• JFL
Reactions: solohunter99 and Hardrada
RIP

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, murdah and AlexBrown84
quick promotion break for my vid

but nah he’s really dead. like not even kidding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, ChiraqJihad, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, NoseProphecy, arab_chink and 7 others
Damn is that why he hasn’t been replying to my threads when I tag him

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Rip :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Rich of you to pass judgement on someone else, regardless of whether it’s positive or negative.
Actually it’s quite patronising.
Have some respect.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and murdah
Rich of you to pass judgement on someone else, regardless of whether it’s positive or negative.
Actually it’s quite patronising.
Have some respect.
everyone is good when you strip away the outside influence

• +1
Damn bruh, fuck. Rip

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and NoseProphecy
so he roped?

• +1
everyone is good when you strip away the outside influence
Neither you nor I could be considered good; born machiavellian.
It will be part of my life’s work to reverse my natural tendencies to manipulate and abuse people.

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
  • +1
Reactions: chincel11, viniciz, murdah and 1 other person
I felt repulsed listening to that faggot speak. Good riddance. Annoying little runt.

A guy takes his own life and this is what u have to say? Why say anything at all if the only thing u have to add is negative and hateful. U have no empathy for ppl that struggle and suffer internally like u do? Even if u didn’t like the guy u can’t take a step back and try and be in another persons shoes for a second? Really fucked up to say some shit like that. Are u just a heartless shell? Cmon man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, NoseProphecy, chincel11 and 5 others
Fuck man I used to always lift him up back then along with @Suimaxxer

It's brutal

• +1
Reactions: Jova, NoseProphecy, murdah and 1 other person

A guy takes his own life and this is what u have to say? Why say anything at all if the only thing u have to add is negative and hateful. U have no empathy for ppl that struggle and suffer internally like u do? Even if u didn’t like the guy u can’t take a step back and try and be in another persons shoes for a second? Really fucked up to say some shit like that. Are u just a heartless shell? Cmon man
He was a grown man (20) and was acting like a fucking child. Lol at him killing himself over him being a subhuman (guess) instead of getting a fucking hobby. It’s natural selection. Why would I care?

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Sprinkles and SidharthTheSlayer

Secondly I was fine with the guy , if you scroll down on my profile enough you can see he called me a cute aryan boy. I had no real issue with him.

He was a grown man (20) and was acting like a fucking child. Lol at him killing himself over him being a subhuman (guess) instead of getting a fucking hobby. It’s natural selection. Why would I care?
Natural selection deez nuts niger. U have no empathy whatsoever for anyone. U only care about urself. Ur an empty heartless shell of a human. No one saying get worked up over his suicide but saying hateful shit and good riddance is evil tier. Despicable levels. Fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, arab_chink, SteveRogers and 4 others
Natural selection deez nuts niger. U have no empathy whatsoever for anyone. U only care about urself. Ur an empty heartless shell of a human. No one saying get worked up over his suicide but saying hateful shit and good riddance is evil tier. Despicable levels. Fuck
He’s dead, get over it

He’s dead, get over it
Fuck u. Disrespecting someone like that who was in that much pain. Piece of fucking shit. And u have the nerve to call urself a broken man and say it’s a clown world. U bitch ur part of the reason this world is a clown world. Keep the cycle going dumb fuck. I’m done

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, chincel11, arab_chink and 5 others
Fuck u. Disrespecting someone like that who was in that much pain. Piece of fucking shit. And u have the nerve to call urself a broken man and say it’s a clown world. U bitch ur part of the reason this world is a clown world. Keep the cycle going dumb fuck. I’m done
As I said he’s 20, a grown man and ugly. Absolutely no one cares he’s in pain. He was in psl long enough to know that. It’s natural selection.

Broken man in a broken land that isn’t going to kill himself over menial shit.

As I said he’s 20, a grown man and ugly. Absolutely no one cares he’s in pain. He was in psl long enough to know that. It’s natural selection.

Broken man in a broken land that isn’t going to kill himself over menial shit.
U aren’t a real person. Ur already dead. Idk when but u died along time ago. Just a shell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, NoseProphecy, arab_chink and 2 others
When’s the last time you checked up on him?
I didn’t know him but I certainly wouldn’t disrespect him after his death for likes and reacts. Especially when u had no issues with the guy like u say. If I knew the guy I wouldn’t hesitate to reach out and check on him. I do that with all my friends. It’s hard out here for everyone. I had sympathy for u but didn’t realize ur legit heartless as fuck man. I’m sure u don’t give a fuck at all but it’s not normal to be that way. I’m not religious but I’ll pray for u or some shit

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, arab_chink and viniciz
atleast with this post he’ll be remembered

his parents still log onto his accounts

i wish i would’ve texted him sooner. last time we talked was in feb

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, tombradylover and murdah
He was a cool ass guy, sucks that he roped man. Blackpill spares no one

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and tombradylover

View attachment 2857441
he was a piece of shit good to know he died

he was a piece of shit good to know he died
How was he a piece of shit? Why would anyone’s suicide ever satisfy u, even if u had a problem with the person it’s heartless as fuck unless the guy was evil or something. Wtf man

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, arab_chink and AlexBrown84
unless i see his dead body hes still out there drinkinh raw milk

• +1
NOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T JUST POKE FUN AT SOME GUY BECAUSE.... HE LE DIED!!!:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
And to be clear, I liked the fella.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, twilight, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
NOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T JUST POKE FUN AT SOME GUY BECAUSE.... HE LE DIED!!!:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
And to be clear, I liked the fella.
It’s just low hanging fruit, distasteful and miserable. Not saying u gotta suck his dick or anything, but why go outta ur way to degrade the guy? Like how miserable does ur life have to be? Idk that’s just me tho. Ur life do wtv u want. I just don’t understand what u guys gain from clowning a dead man who killed himself

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and SidharthTheSlayer
It’s just low hanging fruit, distasteful and miserable. Not saying u gotta such his dick or anything, but why go outta ur way to degrade the guy? Like how miserable does ur life have to be? Idk that’s just me tho. Ur life do wtv u want. I just don’t understand what u guys gain from clowning a dead man who killed himself
Because I know he's caging at these posts wherever he is, in the afterlife or some alt account or just logged out.

• +1
Because I know he's caging at these posts wherever he is, in the afterlife or some alt account or just logged out.
he was atheist

he getting burned in hell laughing at this post jfl

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Well if he’s actually alive and this is a troll (which would be retarded as fuck) then I get that. But if he actually killer himself I’d imagine he was suffering beyond comprehension. Which is why I think it’s a bit distasteful to keep piling on even after death. But I get where ur coming from

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and AlexBrown84
I didn’t know him but I certainly wouldn’t disrespect him after his death for likes and reacts. Especially when u had no issues with the guy like u say. If I knew the guy I wouldn’t hesitate to reach out and check on him. I do that with all my friends. It’s hard out here for everyone. I had sympathy for u but didn’t realize ur legit heartless as fuck man. I’m sure u don’t give a fuck at all but it’s not normal to be that way. I’m not religious but I’ll pray for u or some shit
I didn’t get any reacts. He was a soy manlet runt. He was repulsive to listen to. Good riddance. Water I’m not normal. I’m broken man in a broken land im a snake amongst eels.