Dirty bulk is a MEME

shieldzz

shieldzz

mfs will just eat 6000 calories a day and shout "EAT like a beast to perform like a beast"

Someone which eat 6k calories a day wont gain more mass than someone which eat in a 500 surplus,even with 2 hours of lifting everyday. Your body is limited in how much mass you can put in a time and nothing will change unless u ROIDS. In the end,you will just gain 85% fat and 15% mass

And the only time you shold bulk is when you are already lean,so the progress is steady meanwhile you also still look good,and bulk from 10% bf to 15% bodyfat and then cut again

If you think you should bulk when you are skinnyfat you should kill urself immedietly

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 32973, AngryShortMale and 14 others
I just got skinny fat after falling for this meme (still underweight) how to fux

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Latinolooksmaxxer, AngryShortMale and 2 others
Yeah but we should push for it online to get rid of competition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, AngryShortMale, Deleted member 23391 and 11 others
Proper bulk is eating higher volume of whole and protein rich foods so you can gain muscle. If you bulk on goyslop you're just going to increase your BF

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, It'snotover and germanlooks
Indeed, I still haven't fully recovered yet

mfs will just eat 6000 calories a day and shout "EAT like a beast to perform like a beast"

Someone which eat 6k calories a day wont gain more mass than someone which eat in a 500 surplus,even with 2 hours of lifting everyday. Your body is limited in how much mass you can put in a time and nothing will change unless u ROIDS. In the end,you will just gain 85% fat and 15% mass

And the only time you shold bulk is when you are already lean,so the progress is steady meanwhile you also still look good,and bulk from 10% bf to 15% bodyfat and then cut again

If you think you should bulk when you are skinnyfat you should kill urself immedietly
why doesnt anyone talk about the organ damage and body strain you put on your your body by eating tons of junk and way more calories to artifically grow muscles. No wonder the jew are pushing body building to make their slaves kill themselves

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Depends how u prefer it
U can sacrifice 1 year of your life dirty bulking and stay lean forever
I imagine going to 10 to 15 then cutting would take longer

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, yayatourer and autistic_tendencies
Bulking should be from 12-18bf or 15-20 bf at most then cut

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7
Proper bulk is eating higher volume of whole and protein rich foods so you can gain muscle. If you bulk on goyslop you're just going to increase your BF
Calories in calories out. If you bulk on 6000 calories of clean food, you will get just as fat. It is all about having a small surplus of calories while you "bulk," of around 200 calories or so. That way you can bulk for 6 months and cut for 2.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard and shieldzz
Calories in calories out. If you bulk on 6000 calories of clean food, you will get just as fat. It is all about having a small surplus of calories while you "bulk," of around 200 calories or so. That way you can bulk for 6 months and cut for 2.
Yeah but how are your muscles supposed to properly grow and repair themselves if you're eating processed dogshit with no protein or real nutritional value?

Yeah but how are your muscles supposed to properly grow and repair themselves if you're eating processed dogshit with no protein or real nutritional value?
There is plenty of junk food out there with a decent amount of protein. You will probably end up an inflammatory mess with lots of joint pain, but muscle growth and fat loss will remain the same.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
There is plenty of junk food out there with a decent amount of protein. You will probably end up an inflammatory mess with lots of joint pain, but muscle growth and fat loss will remain the same.
Care to share some of these fabled junk foods

Care to share some of these fabled junk foods
McDonalds burgers and other burger chains has a decent amount of protein, pizza also tends to have an ok amount.

BigMac in my country 528 calories, 27g of protein (Murica macros are a little worse).

If you bulked on 3168 calories of bigmacs, which is 6, you would get 162g of protein. Obviously not amazing macros, but plenty enough to build muscle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, shieldzz and Danish_Retard
McDonalds burgers and other burger chains has a decent amount of protein, pizza also tends to have an ok amount.
Wtf this cope.

BigMac in my country 528 calories, 27g of protein (Murica macros are a little worse).
Shit protein percentage.
If you bulked on 3168 calories of bigmacs, which is 6, you would get 162g of protein. Obviously not amazing macros, but plenty enough to build muscle.
Plenty to become a fatty. And still shit protein intake.

Compare mcdonalds cope meal. With like 300 gram chicken breast, with 400 grams of vegetables, a 100 gram rice with 2 screbbled eggs.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Yerico7
Wtf this cope.

Shit protein percentage.

Plenty to become a fatty. And still shit protein intake.

Compare mcdonalds cope meal. With like 300 gram chicken breast, with 400 grams of vegetables, a 100 gram rice with 2 screbbled eggs.
I am not saying that junk food can compete with healthy non-processed foods, I am simply saying that it is theoretically possible to bulk and cut on junk food and gain or preserve a similar amount of muscle mass. Healthy food is of course what you should be basing your food choices around.

Missed out on a 10 that was into me cause of "muh dirty bulk" I will never forget it

Dirty bulk is obv retarded. But avoiding a normal bulk as a skinny guy is a huge mistake

it is theoretically possible to .... cut on junk food and gain or preserve a similar amount of muscle mass.
With the emphasis on Theoretically.
irl, I never seen a shredded cunt, that was a junk food maxxer, or ate junk food somewhat regularly.
The 2 lifestyles (eating fastfood quit regularly and being a shredded cunt) don't match. Regular Fastfood eaters, are 99% of the time fat fucks, or bloated bulk copers, with zero visible abbs, only visible blubber beer bellies.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
With the emphasis on Theoretically.
irl, I never seen a shredded cunt, that was a junk food maxxer, or ate junk food somewhat regularly.
The 2 lifestyles (eating fastfood quit regularly and being a shredded cunt) don't match. Regular Fastfood eaters, are 99% of the time fat fucks, or bloated bulk copers, with zero visible abbs, only visible blubber beer bellies.

In my opinion you should shoot for + 700kcal with enough protein during a bulk just a little bit over the 500kcal recommended because getting muscles is harder than losing fat and gaining a little bit more fat with optimising muscle gains is definitely the priority on a bulk. But that's very personal

In my opinion you should shoot for + 700kcal with enough protein during a bulk just a little bit over the 500kcal recommended because getting muscles is harder than losing fat and gaining a little bit more fat with optimising muscle gains is definitely the priority on a bulk. But that's very personal
If you eat at a 700 calorie surplus, you'll get fat as fuck. Even a 500 calorie surplus will make you a fat fuck. You should aim for a 100-200 calorie surplus, maybe 300 if you are a complete beginner.

If you eat at a 700 calorie surplus, you'll get fat as fuck. Even a 500 calorie surplus will make you a fat fuck. You should aim for a 100-200 calorie surplus, maybe 300 if you are a complete beginner.
As I said it's very personal while on carnivore I struggle to gain fat on + 1000kcal and the muscle gains are slow. But on high/moderate carbs diet + 400 is enough to build muscle but also build fat. There is no rule of thumb there a part from experimenting

As I said it's very personal while on carnivore I struggle to gain fat on + 1000kcal and the muscle gains are slow. But on high/moderate carbs diet + 400 is enough to build muscle but also build fat. There is no rule of thumb there a part from experimenting
You are either not eating as much as you think or your body is having trouble digesting all of the fat and you are shitting a lot of it out.

• Hmm...
Reactions: yayatourer
You are either not eating as much as you think or your body is having trouble digesting all of the fat and you are shitting a lot of it out.
There some truth in it in the sense that your hormones and Tdee change with diet so 3kcal on carnivore is probably 250 surplus while 3kcal on high carb is a 750surplus you know what I mean ?

Agreed. The real way to bulk is naturally over time. A consistent surplus of approx 300kcal is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore

you are correct

Bulking is a meme

huge calorie surpluses aren't a meme if you're on anabolics because protein synthesis will be vastly higher

but eating more and more is not going to mean more muscle gain, you hit diminishing returns, that's why it's better to be conservative especially if you are natural

Even if all your surplus is meat only youll still just get fatter if you go overboard as a natty

Clean bulk is law unless you roid

Your life is a meme
HahahHhHhah

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz